Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ Saikuza life ❯ 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
(Hakkai)

Introduction:

If (Sanzo) means Sanzo's thoughts

(…) Character's thoughts

[…] Means character's actions.

Gojsnz: Also the lines means `a while later'.

{Author's explanations}

Gojsnz: Sorry for the changing formats but sometimes I find it easier to write in a dialog form than paragraph form cause it is not fast enough of a reaction for me.

(Hakkai)

I slid into the green convertible after opening the passenger door for Goku. I looked at him with the corner of my eye, sighing inwardly for Gojyo would not like anyone to intrude our privacy. But, I'm sure Gojyo would understand after he sees Goku.

When they got home, Gojyo was sprawling lazily on the sofa watching the sports channel. His red wine eyes lit with a sensual glint at the sight of his lover. Then he saw Goku behind him. "Dumping me, already?"

"It's not like that. Come Goku, take a shower and I'll fix you something to eat." He led Goku to the guest room. After making sure Goku is in the shower, Hakkai set out to smooth his lover's ruffled feathers.

(Hakkai)

Although we are together for three years now, he is still feeling a little insecure of our relationship. He tries to hide it but I can tell by the way he frown sometimes, it's so different from the easy going Gojyo. That's why he's always pushing me into bed; it's the only thing he can be sure of.

I tried to assure him by doing things like housework. I know it funny for a guy to feel like a modern married woman. But that's what I am. After I came home from work, I will slip into the role of a house maker.

But the happiness and satisfaction I felt, whenever I look at this luxurious apartment turned into a warm and cozy home because of Gojyo makes it worthwhile.

"Who is he?" "No smoking inside the house, Gojyo." Hakkai calmly took his cigarette away. " I'm listening." Gojyo fold his arms, looking at him steadily.

"So…" Gojyo is sitting on Hakkai's lap. "Does that mean a lecture about `no kissing, hugging and petting in the house in case we scarred him for life' is coming my way now?" His slender, muscular arms wrapped themselves around Hakkai's neck.

"It's only temporary, Gojyo. Gojyooo... Uh...mmm..."

"No way I can wait for that long. Maybe we could have a threesome." His lips drifted softly over Hakkai's neck.

"Gojyo, he is only sixteen. So don't…. We have to stop..."

Sanzo: What are you planning to do with him?

Hakkai: I didn't really think that far at time but I'm sure something will come up.

Sanzo: Not everyone is up to this kind of living.

Hakkai: I know, I shouldn't drag him into this life but sooner or later he would have - judging with the company he was in. His stepfather have been pimping him.

{Sanzo noticed his eyes turned cold with anger.}

Sanzo: (He is getting emotional with this boy.)

Sanzo: [Stubbed his cigarette into the cigarette tray.] Might as well teach him how to survive, huh?

Sanzo: I'm not into doing charities. [Lighting another cigarette.]

Hakkai: (It means he'll consider to keep him.)

Hakkai: I'll make sure he is presentable by next month.

Sanzo: Anything else?

Gojsnz: Reviews much appreciated. Also, sorry if my grammar is not good but I was trying to be more realistic because not everyone thinks or speaks using proper English. I have used the spelling and grammar check as often as possible without losing the feelings I was trying to express.