Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ Saikuza life ❯ 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
"Here, take him please spare me

Saikuza life

I come up with this weird title by combining Saiyuki with yakuza.

Introduction:

If (Sanzo) means Sanzo's thoughts

(…) Character's thoughts

[…] Means character's actions.

Gojsnz: Also the lines that separate the story means `a while later'.

{Author's explanations}

"Take him, spare me please!" the pathetic vermin pleaded while gesturing at the silent youth, who was crouching at the corner. He was on his knees pleading, as soon as he saw Cho Hakkai; the man rumored to have killed a thousand men all by himself.

Hakkai's heart went out to the boy who looks so thin and lonely. He looked like he had shut the world out, imprisoning himself inside, leaving only an empty shell. He felt like that too until Sanzo saved him from the streets.

He, however made no indication of his thoughts of the boy instead he fixed his iciest gaze at the man. He bent to the shorter man's eye level, all the while smiling chilly.

" You think that a mere boy can cover your debts, not to mention your interest?"

"But he is all I have!!" the man wailed, his eyes widen with fear. He felt his blood ran cold and the hair on his neck stand when he looks at the icy green eyes in front of his.

It's so empty and cold like a black hole that would suck everything into it, consuming everything without showing even a sign of his existence.

`This man would kill me without even flinching.' He thought, shuddering.

Hakkai ignored the man and walked towards the boy. He crouches to look at the boy's face and asked him gently. "What is your name?"

Just when Hakkai thought he wouldn't answer, " Goku. Son Goku." He smiled friendly. "I'll let you choose, you can come with me or stay here."

"You don't have to ask that boy, just take hi-!"

Hakkai cut off his words with just a look. "I was talking to him."

(Goku)

Although, he is a stranger. Not even a good person judging by my stepfather's reaction. But he is friendlier than any of my stepfather's friends. He got the most beautiful green eyes I have ever seen. And also the kindest.

Anything is better than staying with him. I felt myself shuddered at the thought of - No! Don't think about that!

He just nodded while looking at the dirty cement floor. Hakkai turned to go, nodding to his two followers while Goku followed him out like a lamb. When they went out from the sad building into the sun; only did Hakkai realize something.

`How am I suppose to tell Gojyo this?'

Gojsnz: Okay, it's obvious that it's going to be a lemon. Tell me if you like it, okay.

Gojsnz: Sorry if my grammar is not good but I was trying to be more realistic because not everyone thinks or speaks using proper English. I have used the spelling and grammar check as often as possible without losing the feelings I was trying to express.