Gravitation Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Blue Fire ❯ Holding on a Thread ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN ANY ANIME OR TRADE MARKS THAT I MAY USE IN THE FUTURE!!

Holding on a Thread

`So tired', Shuichi thought. This was one of the few coherent thoughts that one could get out of him. As of late Shuichi hasn't been able to sleep more than 3 hours each day, due to excessive work load and other "activities" involving a golden-eyed, blond haired, gorgeous author, `Which also could be described as a bottom-less pit of needs!' Not that Shuichi minded he loved getting Yuki's attention, but things changed so suddenly that he was afraid to fail even to himself!

`Why me?' was one of the most answer-seek question on Shuichi's mind. It was like Aizawa but different at the same time, he wanted this change, this need of knowing that for once he was protecting those he love and held dear to him!

The change had brought him pain as well as happiness, and it was taking its toll on him. He had accepted the job because actually that was the only choice that really looked good enough to try. The others involved leaving one of the two things that he felt kept his heart together: music, which was like the planets in the solar system, and Yuki, the center of said universe, his sun.

His boss, which was actually a girl younger than himself, was pretty, smart and skilled in martial arts to boot! She also was a craft user; she told him that he was special for the change occurred to him and asks him to work for her and in exchange he will receive all the necessary training to control said change. He at first sight and after she said he was special thought of her a fan, but upon the knowledge that he had change and after showing him how to use said change to his advantage, but she also said if he not accepted two things could happen. The change would consume him or she was going to "take care" of him. He agreed even though right now was having second thoughts.

Now his schedule (which he keeps a secret EVEN from Hiro!) looks somewhat like this:

Monday-Friday

Wake up at 8 a.m. take shower, change, comb hair, make breakfast, do morning exercises (which consisted of a series of techniques that his new boss taught him, this was also kept a secret; though he didn't need to worry for Yuki was always asleep until) bite Yuki's ear after eating breakfast and brushed his teeth, then finally left for work leaving a very flustered Yuki x0_0x "YOU LITTLE BRAT!"

Then reach NG studios around 9:30a.m. Where he will get yell at for being late or not having written any songs by K and their tornado-looking Sakano. After all this they (Shuichi, Hiro and Suguru) would get to work on whatever K would have plan for them. That lasted until lunch hour (12 or so) where they would go to the bending machines for a snack or if they were lucky and K give them enough time, the cafeteria for some real food.

After lunch (15 to 30 min.), WORK, WORK, AND MORE WORK!! Mainly consisted of K making them practice, or shooting at them, and Sakano wanting to commit suicide for not being worthy of his boss' expectations!

Then around 5:00p.m Shuichi will get off work just to head to his other work! This varied with each day. From practice all kinds of fighting techniques to learn ancient secrets and methods to concentrate and master his change. Which surprised even himself to be so attentive and not fidgeting like he usually did!

For about 30 min. after 8 he will get dinner and rest a while, for the next brutal fighting training.

At the end (11:00 p.m.) he will reach Yuki's apartment half an hour later with just the thought of just crash anywhere comfortable to sleep. But at his life had it was not meant to be because his dear writer wanted to make up for whatever excuse he could come up with just to have sex and satisfied for the night even if the poor singer tried to say no, he knew he would never be able to denied the writer.

And so finally around 4:30 a.m. Yuki will finally fall asleep and leave Shuichi to have a sore, tired and aching body to gain as much rest as he could muster for the next day. As well as to surprised himself for having so much energy to last one more day with just little of anything and keeping this all a secret was even more shocking!

No wonder he felt that soon he was going to snap just like his boss told him, even if he had said that was not going to happen and he was going to be the exception to that fact.

This is it for today!!! I know is too short but I don't have a lot of time so I will try to update a longer chapter hopefully soon! I don't think this is going to be a crossover! This is just inspired by Witch Hunter Robin. ALSO I know my grammar sucks big time but I just learn English about 4 years ago and I'm still struggling with it, so have mercy on me! OK THIS IS OVAH!!! And R&R PLEASE!!!