Gravitation Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Blue Fire ❯ Resolution ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Resolution
Not everyone is known for his or her true selves; always the mask that shadows what is truly within. Living a half life evading getting hurt, even at the cost of their most precious thing that anyone could obtain: True Love.
Shuichi finally had to stop living that life, for it was just too much to really come to terms with reality. Day after day trying to keep the entire pretense that everything was normal and the same as it always was. Hour after hour of putting up a fight against those that got too close to the truth. Minute flowing within minutes of constant stress, grieve, and drowsiness. Second after second of the great clock of sand, each speck falling to create a heavy burden with its shaky foundation that was ready to fall apart.
He made his decision right after all was about to be let out in the open and the worst will ever happened.

‘Yuki, I’m sorry’, Shuichi was saying in silence plea to the endless sky. Wondering and hoping that would reach his love somehow.
Lying prone to harm in the middle of nowhere Shuichi had finally admitted that hiding the truth wasn’t the smartest decision. ‘If I had known this would happen…’
In that instant he made a life changing resolution even if it would mean the end of his little heaven. ‘This has to happen so no one gets hurt again.’
With what little energy he had left, he pushed the button for emergencies. His boss gave it to him; it was a small rose pin that blended well with his new attire.
Right now though, his clothing was the least no only on his mind, for it was barely casing his petite figure. Everything was torn; he was almost broken from the inside out.
I will keep going. I must do it for them…’ was the last on his mind before the darkness engulfed his guilt beleaguered mind.

After the accident he cut all ties to his old life, which pleased his boss greatly. Katashi on the other had seemed to understand his position and let him take long brakes to think and ponder if his resolution wasn’t just a whim of thoughtless action.
He thought long and hard, he is smart and well educated now. He was a fast learner but was never given a good incentive, now though he had many.
‘All this is for them…’ whispered Shuichi in one of his many brakes with Katashi at the dojo both dressed in black tank tops, sweat pants, fingerless gloves, and were shoeless. ‘Did you say something Shu?’ After so long together, almost two years, they became friends of some sort, never as Shuichi and Hiro that is for sure.
Surprised at being heard Shuichi just stared a few seconds at Katashi then responded, ‘Now I know that my decision has a good foundation and it won’t fall anytime soon.’ With a small sad smile and a small nod Shuichi went out side without another word.
Katashi knew that without a hint from Shuichi that he wanted to be left alone, ‘Don’t worry Shu, it hurts now but with time it will diminish though… it won’t fade.’
AN I know it’s been forever and a day, but I got inspired to write this…SO I did. I also know that my writing skills are ground high, so if anyone who is patient will help me I will be really grateful!

Converting /tmp/phpwcFIsw to /dev/stdout