Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Beat ❯ Chapter 3

[ A - All Readers ]

 
 
Okies, its one am in BFN, Canada and this idea is bugging me. I hope you like this chappie!
 
Dedicated to Kurama'sFoxyMiko cause she has reviewed all of my crossovers so far (I think) and cause she gave me the idea of introducing Taki!
 
Warning: Implied sexual situations, so don't flame me if you don't like it.
 
XOX
 
His hands traced the delicate curves of her body, drinking in the lithe brunette writhing under his touch. She moaned and bucked up as his hands splayed across her breasts, teasing, testing. Capturing her lips, he enticed another moan from her, swiftly thrust his tongue into her mouth and tasting heaven. His hands traveled lower, toying with her navel piercing. His tongue moved and whispered along the trails his hands had left. She bucked once more and called out his name.
 
“Kagome.” He moaned.
 
K shot up in bed sweating. He panted hard and looked to his bedside clock. It was five am. Once he caught his breath, his mind drifted back to the disturbing, yet…enticing dream he had just woken from. He couldn't get the writhing figure of Kagome out of his head. He got up and headed to the shower, oblivious of the problem caused by the dream.
 
“She's eleven years my junior for fucks sake!” He growled at the tiles in his shower. “Younger than the band I manage! Damn it Kagome what have you done to me!”
 
XOX
 
Across town on the Sakuma penthouse apartment, Kagome was just waking. It was five thirty and she had to make breakfast for herself and her uncle, take her morning run, come home and get ready to face another day of recording with the band she loved. It was going to be hard, seeing as she was to go on tour with Nittle Grasper and Bad Luck. She disentangled herself from the sheet and pulled on a pair of shorts and a tee. Attaching her MP3 to her arm, she slipped into her sneakers and out the door.
 
Kagome came back an hour later, sweating profusely and feeling refreshed. She took a towel and slipped into the shower. After her shower, she stood in front of her closet trying to decide on what to wear for work that day. Hiro was taking her out on his motorcycle after work to show her the city so she needed to take that into consideration. She sighed and walked over to her drawers, pulling out a cute black panties and bra set and a pair of close threaded fishnet tights. Pulling them on, her attention went back to her wardrobe. Kagome pulled out a red plaid skirt that sat just above her knees and a baby tee that said `Piss me off, I dare you!' on sparkly silver lettering. She grabbed a pair of socks, her leather jacket and her black army boots and headed down to the kitchen to make breakfast for herself and Ryuichi before he woke up.
 
She had just put the chocolate pancakes on the table when her uncle burst in.
 
“OHAYO DEAR NIECE! BREAKFAST SMELLS GOOD!” Ryuichi yelled with a huge ass grin before sitting at the table.
 
Kagome placed a cup of his favourite raspberry tea in front of him and kissed his cheek. “Ohayo Uncle Ryu, Kuma-chan. I made you my special extra chocolately pancakes. I also called the driver and told him to take the morning off because its such a nice day and we will be walking.”
 
Ryuichi smiled. He loved having his niece with him, so full of happiness and life. “Aren't you feeling sparkly today.”
 
“Yup!” Kagome smiled. “Now eat up so we can go.”
 
XOX
 
NG Pro was having a slow day. The phones were almost silent and the recording rooms were almost unused with the exception of the two bands rehearsing for their up coming tour. Kagome had rehearsed the songs she was performing with Nittle Grasper and was now wandering aimlessly through the halls, waiting for someone to come and tell her that Bad Luck was ready for her. K had been avoiding her all day and the poor girl was at a loss as to why. She turned a hall and bumped into some one.
 
“Oh, I'm sorry!” She said, offering her hand to the person she crashed into.
 
Said person accepted the hand and smiled at her. “I should have been watching where I was going, my apologies.”
 
Kagome smiled back at the now identified male. “No worries, I'm just being my usual clumsy self. Are you alright?”
 
“Yeah I'm fine.” He said. “Are you new here?”
 
Kagome shook her head. “Not really, I've know this place like the back of my hand. Speaking of which.” She stuck her left one out. “I'm Kagome Higurashi.”
 
He took her hand and shook. “Taki Azaiwa. Have we met before?”
 
“Probably not. I haven't been here in years.” She replied. “Where are my manners? Nice to meet you Azaiwa-san, do you work here?”
 
“Yeah, I'm the singer from ASK.” Taki grinned.
 
“Who?” She said, momentarily dumbstruck.
 
Taki raised and eyebrow at her question. “ASK, we're one of the bands signed to NG.”
 
“Oh.” Kagome nodded realization evident on her face. “Oh! ASK! Yeah, Tohma-kun has mentioned you before.”
 
“Really? How do you know Seguchi-san?” He cocked his head to the side. “Are you just some fangirl?”
 
Kagome chuckled. “Heavens no! I'm Ryuichi Sakuma's niece!”
 
“Really? I didn't know he had any siblings.” Taki replied.
 
Kagome nodded. “I was adopted by his stepsister when I was a baby.”
 
“Kagome, Shuichi needs you in the studio now, are you here?” K's voice rang out in the hall.
 
“Sorry Azaiwa-san, I have to go.” Kagome said.
 
Taki just nodded. “Are you Shindou's assistant or something?”
 
“Again, no. I'm playing the drums for the upcoming tour with Bad Luck and NG. I'll see you around.” Kagome gave a small bow.
 
“Kagome?” K said again.
 
“Coming K!” She called back and left a confused Taki in the hall.
 
XOX
 
Kagome found herself getting odd looks from K through the whole practice. It unnerved her a bit because every time she looked in his direction, the American would look at his feet, the papers in front of him or Sakano. Basically, anywhere but her.
 
Shuichi stopped singing and Kagome pounded out the last few beats before placing her drumsticks down and getting up. She stretched her arms above her head and sighed. Shuichi took this opportunity to dive over her kit and hug her.
 
“You were great Kagome! Keep that up and we'll have to make you a permanent fixture!” He beamed.
 
Kagome smiled back and got them both up. “ Thanks Shindou-san,” Shuichi glared at her. “Sorry, Shuichi, but you were awesome! I love being here! This is so much better than being at home and listening to the girls in my school blab about some guy or another.” She took a moment to think before laughing.
 
Shuichi bounced happily. “What? Can you tell me so I can laugh with you?”
 
Kagome nodded. “Its just, you guys and Eiri are usually the topic of conversation. It's just ironic how they're the ones lusting after you lot and I'm sitting here in a studio with you guys. Makes a girl feel all sparkly inside ya know? I bet Ayumi would hate me forever if she knew that while she was slaving over math homework last night, I was having coffee with her precious Eiri Yuki!”
 
Shuichi started to laugh too. “I see the funny side of it! I'd have given my life to just see Ryu-chan in person a few years back, and now I share a stage with him!”
 
Suguru put his keyboard away and turned to the now hysterical with laughter pair and smiled at Kagome. “Are you busy tomorrow Kagome? I don't think we're doing any recording and thought maybe you'd like to grab lunch.”
 
Kagome stopped laughing and nodded. “Sure, meet you here at noon?”
 
“Sounds good.” He nodded. “Well, I'm going to meet Tohma-san and head home. See you tomorrow Kagome.”
 
“Kay, bye Suguru!” She waved him off.
 
Hiro came back from the bathroom and looked at her. “Ready to go?”
 
“Yep, bye guys.” Kagome smiled.
 
“Wait!” Shuichi said, blocking the door. “Where exactly do you think you're going Hiroshi Nakano? And where are you taking Kagome?”
 
Hiro blushed. “I'm taking Kagome out on my bike.”
 
“Okay have fun!” Shuichi said before taking off with a yell of `I'm coming Yuki!'
 
XOX
 
Kagome pulled her arms tighter around Hiro's waist as they sped through the city. It was a really pretty night and so far they hadn't stopped for anything. He was taking her to his favorite sushi bar for dinner and then maybe a nice drive to one of the many shrines that littered the edge of the city. Kagome was having the time of her life. Her head resting against his back, she squeezed on the leather-covered chest as he took another turn. Hiro smiled under his helmet, not being able to come up with any other time when he felt so comfortable with a woman. You'd never be able to tell, but they usually put him on edge and made him rethink his actions before he took them. But with Kagome, Hiro felt he could be himself and just relax. He stopped the bike outside of `Yuri's Sushi Bar' and turned off the ignition. Both occupants hopped off and removed their helmets.
 
“Well, that was a fun ride.” Kagome said.
 
Hiro merely nodded. “Come on, they have the best tuna sushi.”
 
The hostess led them to a small table at the back, illuminated by a few paper lanterns. She placed the menus in front of them and left to receive their drinks.
 
“I haven't told you how gorgeous you look today have I?” Hiro said to her.
 
Kagome blushed cutely. “Thanks, you said we was going to be out on your bike so I dressed appropriately.” She let her eyes roam over his casually dressed for, taking in how the plain black tee and faded blue jeans made him look. “You look pretty good yourself Hiro.”
 
The hostess came back with their drinks and informed them that their waitress would be right with them.
 
“So,” Hiro started. “Are you having a good time?”
 
Kagome put her beer down and nodded. “Yeah I am. I haven't been on a good date in years. Thanks for bringing me here.”
 
If possible, Hiro's grin grew wider. `She called this a date!' His mind buzzed from the excitement.
 
The two talked for a good few beers, a couple of plates of sushi and some tea before realizing that it was past ten and they should probably go home.
 
XOX
 
Hiro's bike pulled up in front of Kagome's temporary home and she hopped off with Hiro following suit. They placed their helmets on the bike and Hiro, being the gentleman that he is, walked her to her door.
 
“I had so much fun tonight, thanks again Hiro.” Kagome smiled as she stepped up to her door.
 
Hiro grinned back. “Yeah, I did too.”
 
She reached up and placed a chase kiss on his lips before opening the door. “Night Hiro.”
 
Hiro practically danced back to his motorcycle.
 
XOX
 
I hoped you all liked this chappie, please vote guys, cause I really don't know who to pick!
 
Much love always
 
Hope xxx