Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Beat ❯ Chapter 8

[ A - All Readers ]

 
 
Okay, I'm real happy that everyone liked the latest installment, so I'm bringing you chapter eight!
 
XOX
 
Today was the day. Today was the start of the tour and Kagome couldn't be happier. She performed her morning ritual of a run around the park and a shower before spending an hour in front of her closet trying to decide on what to wear. Finding nothing, she used that age-old saying; when in doubt, ask an eccentric relative. “Uncle Ryu, I can't decide on what to wear! We have a press conference this afternoon and most of my good clothes are packed!”
 
Ryuichi came running into Kagome's room at an inhuman speed, pushed her onto her bed and began to rummage through her closet. After a few moments he held out her puffy blue skirt, a black corset top with the same midnight blue lace, her leather jacket and her army boots. “This will look just adorable so you must wear it na no da!”
 
Kagome grinned and took the outfit from him. “What does Kuma-chan think? We both know he's the fashion expert here.”
 
Ryuichi's eyes widened. “I don't know let me go ask him.”
 
Kagome held up the outfit to her stuffed fox. “What do you think Shippo? Does this look good?”
 
The fox's aqua eyes beamed back at her and Kagome run a hand over its red orange fuzz. “Well that's two votes. We'll let Kumagoro give the decider.”
 
Kumagoro's adorable pink face appeared around the doorframe and nodded. “Yeah that's really cute Kagome, you should wear it.”
 
“Shippo said the same thing. Since you're the expect Kuma-chan, I'll wear whatever you tell me. Oh, should I wear the fishnet tights or go bare legged?” Kagome said.
 
Kumagoro tapped his chin in thought. “It's pretty chilly today, so wear the fishnets. Okay, I'm done! Bye Kagome, bye Shippo!”
 
Kagome giggled and grinned at her uncle as he came back in. “He convinced me to wear it. When are we leaving?”
 
“In about fifteen minutes. We have to meet everyone in front of NG in twenty. So, grab your bags and put them by the door!” Ryuichi left to give her some privacy to change. He spoke to her through the closed door. “Oh and by the way, you're going to be staying on the bus with Bad Luck.”
 
Kagome had never been more grateful to the inventors of fishnet as she was when her finger slipped through her tights. “What? Why am I staying with them?”
 
“Both myself and Tohma agree that it's better for you to be with people your own age. Don't worry, K will protect you.” Ryuichi called back. “Besides, I thought you'd be happy about spending all that time with Hiro!”
 
“Oh I am, I'm more worried about being stuck on a bus with hormonal boys for six months.” Kagome replied. “Me and Shuichi will have bucket loads of fun though!”
 
Ryuichi got up from his position leaning against the wall as Kagome came out of her room. “You look sooo kawaii Kagome! Let's go, the press awaits!”
 
XOX
 
“I thank you all for coming today, as we announce the start of our tour.” Tohma said. “Now, anyone have any questions?”
 
A man in a black suit stood up. “Satoshi Takaski, Tokyo Star. What do you plan on doing once the tour is over?”
 
“Well, once the tour is done we will all take a week to wind down and then everyone will be back in the studio to record.” Tohma said.
 
“Maya Makayasha, Bop Peat. Is it true that the girl sitting on Sakuma-san's right is his girlfriend?” Said woman in blue.
 
Tohma chuckled. “Heavens no, she is not Ryuichi's girlfriend.”
 
“Who is she then?” Maya asked.
 
“She is Kagome Sakuma, Ryuichi's niece and drummer for the up coming tour. She has been playing with Nittle Grasper since the age of twelve.” Tohma explained.
 
Kagome sank deeper into her seat and blushed as questions came pouring at her. She looked at her uncle with pleading eyes.
 
Ryuichi nodded and winked at Tohma. “Well, I had fun with you guys but me and Kagome have to go to the bus and set up our things! Thank you for speaking to us!” He took Kagome's hand and led her outside to wait for the other seeing as the bus hadn't been unlocked yet.
 
They didn't have to wait long as ten minutes later everyone came pouring out of the building. Kagome and Ryuichi hid at the side of the building to avoid more questions from the reporters. As soon as the press had cleared and the bands came out, Kagome bounded over to Shuichi and did the one thing she had been dying to do since she saw him at the press conference. Oh yes, she glomped him.
 
“Shuichi! I have the best news Shuichi, I'm staying on the bus with you guys and we're gonna have so much fun!” Kagome squealed.
 
Shuichi grinned up at her. “Yaaay! I get to spend time with Kagome!”
 
Kagome jumped up and ran over to Hiro. She jumped onto his back, wrapped her legs around his waist and pointed in the direction of the parking lot. “Onward to the tour bus!”
 
Hiro chuckled indulgently and carried her to the bus. “This is going to be insane with you here Kagome.”
 
Kagome hopped off his back as they come to the bus and grinned evilly. “No this won't be insane. This will be chaos!”
 
XOX
 
Wow, two updates in as many days, you guys should feel as special as I do! Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this and I'll update soon, I promise!
 
Much love always
 
Hope xxx