Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Beat ❯ Chapter 9

[ A - All Readers ]

 
 
 
XOX
 
“Right, move your middle finger down one fret. Yeah, that's it. Now move your ring finger up two strings. Okay, now strum all the strings.” Hiro was sitting on his bed with Kagome between his legs teaching her to play guitar.
 
Kagome sighed and dropped her hands. “Hiro I just can't get this. Give me something that I can pound the shit out of, not something that's supposed to be peaceful.”
 
Hiro chuckled and grabbed one of her hands. “It takes lots of time and practice to learn how to play Kagome. You'll get it eventually.”
 
She leaned back against him and closed her eyes. “Play me something Hiro.”
 
Hiro nodded and began to move his fingers across the frets and strings playing a nameless tune. He turned his head and smiled at the girls whose head rested on his shoulder and she smiled back. The music ceased and his fingers found their way to her chin, tilting Kagome's head up so they may meet in a sweet kiss. Kagome closed her eyes as Hiro's lips drew closer. Her breath hitched, he was merely an inch away…
 
“KAGOME!”
 
Both shot apart as though burned and turned toward where the raging voice of Suguru was coming from; the bathroom.
 
Kagome pouted, her task left incomplete and she yelled back. “I didn't do it!”
 
Hiro snickered at her and moved her to sit beside him. “I have to go talk to K about something. Be right back.” He kissed her on the cheek and left to the front of the bus.
 
Suguru came raging from the back of the bus and pointed a finger at Kagome. “Why did you put moisturizer on the toilet seat? I could have been seriously injured!”
 
Kagome laughed and shook her head. “I really didn't do that! But remind me to congratulate Shuichi later!”
 
“Congratulate me for what?” Shuichi said as he came toward her.
 
“For putting moisturizer on the toilet seat and making me fall off! Why did you do that?” Suguru said.
 
Shuichi grinned. “Because it's a fun thing to do. Oh yeah, Kagome Yuki says hi.”
 
Kagome nodded and grinned. “So what are the plans for this afternoon?”
 
“We have our first concert in Yokohama Minato Mirai Concert Hall tonight, so we'll need to be there in about an hour so we can set up and practice. I think K said that we're checking into Yokohama Grand-Continental Hotel just before we head there.” Suguru supplied.
 
Kagome nodded her head. She was terrified about fucking up.
 
XOX
 
“Thank you for coming out everyone! We've had a wonderful time haven't we Shuichi?” Ryuichi said enthusiastically as he turned to his junior.
 
Shuichi nodded. “Oh yes! Now, we have one last song to sing - Shining collection, so give it up for Ryuichi!”
 
Ryuichi grasped the microphone and opened his mouth…
 
“Garasu no bedo ni toraware no motion
 
Tesaguri de shukujo wa kamikudaku
 
Soliday na tail de midara na hane collection
 
Himei hodo mujaki na yoruga hoshii
 
Yuuutsu no borode odoru jiyuu to uso ni tsuda nukare
 
Moroku maichiru puzzle kono shihai kara tobitate
 
Kiss shining hitomi ni kuchizukete
 
Toke dasu hanabira mo jama ni naru
 
Make me shining irozuku shigeki no hate ni
 
Kagayakihajimeta maboroshi
 
Shikai wo nukedashita panoramano dimension
 
Kanpeki na gitai wa tada furueru
 
Cheap na shokushu wa mitsu wo motomeru reaction
 
Tsumetakutemo hiwai na kimi ga mitai
 
Nanairo ni moteasobu waki-da-shita kairaku no umi
 
Kage ga fuchidoru game kono sekai kara uchinuke
 
Kiss shining kodoku wo katashidori
 
Karamaru koukai ga kuu wo kiru
 
Make me shining chirabaru kokoro no hahenra Mabushiku sugisaru kibou ni
 
Ta-iki wa somaru akaku nureta yubisaki ni habatakenu chou no namida
 
Subete wa suna ni naru shining, make you cry
 
Kiss shining hitomi ni kuchizukete
 
Toke dasu hanabira mo jama ni naru
 
Kill me shining irozuku shigeki no hate ni
 
Kagayakihajimeta maboroshi
 
Please don't cryin' kodoku wo katashidori
 
Karamaru koukai ga kuu wo kiru
 
Make me shining chirabaru kokoro no hahenra
 
Mabushiku sugisaru kibou ni”
 
Ryuichi and Shuichi took their respective bows and left the stage. Both feeling extremely energetic and slightly hyper due to their first gig together going off without a hitch.
 
Kagome walked over to Ryuichi and enveloped him in a hug. “You were great Uncle Ryu! I loved it!”
 
Shuichi put on a pouty face and looked at her. “What about me Kagome? Didn't you like me?”
 
Kagome grinned and him and gave him a hug also. “You are always awesome Shuichi! With both of you up there tonight, I can tell this is going to be a wicked tour.”
 
“Okay everybody, you have five minutes to relax and then get on the bus, we have to get back to the hotel soon.” K said and turned back to the roadies.
 
Five minutes of silence later everyone got up, ready to walk back to their respective busses. Kagome took a leap at Hiro, who caught her with practiced ease, and put her chin on his shoulder. If there was that she loved about him, it was that he could catch her on his back without falling.
 
“Hey Hiro, I want to talk to you when we get to the hotel in private please.” Kagome said.
 
Hiro looked at her out of the corner of his eye and smiled. “Of course Kagome, you're rooming with Noriko right?”
 
“Right. Hey, I won't ruin your reputation will I?” She replied.
 
His brow furrowed. “What do you mean?”
 
“Well, you carry me like this all the time and I don't want your fans to get discouraged and your sales go down.” She explained.
 
“I like carrying you like this Kagome, so don't worry. If anything, this will cause uproar in the media, but that's nothing Tohma can't handle.” Hiro said.
 
Kagome nodded and kissed his cheek. “I just don't want to cause you any trouble is all. I like you ya know.”
 
Hiro gave her leg a squeeze. “I like you too.”
 
XOX
 
Hiro knocked on Noriko and Kagome's door a little after eleven. He had showered and took some time to speak with Shuichi before going to her.
 
“Hey Hiroshi, Kagome's in the bathroom but she should be out in a few minutes. Could you tell her that I've gone to see Ryuichi.” Noriko said as she left the room and let Hiro in simultaneously.
 
Hiro nodded and walked in. He went and sat on the sofa and waited for Kagome to come out. He didn't have to wait long as she soon came out in a pair of `Hello Kitty' pyjama pants and a tank top raiding her hair. “So what did you want to talk to me about Kagome?”
 
Kagome tied a hair band around the wet braid and sat down next to him. “Well, I wanted to tell you something, but it's a little hard for me to do this so please try not to laugh.”
 
“Sure.” He said, now worried about the serious tone in her voice.
 
Kagome took a breath and knotted her hands in the hem on her top, a blush on her cheeks. “Okay, here's the thing, I really like you Hiro and…damn this is hard…well I was wondering if…maybe…you'd consider going on another date with me?”
 
It took a moment for it to sink into the guitarist's head and Kagome took his silence as rejection. She jumped up from the sofa and began walking toward the door. “I knew I shouldn't have asked, you probably hate me now. I'm really sorry, just forget I said anything.”
 
Hiro got up and walked over to her, grabbing her wrist and preventing her from hightailing it to his room and bawling her eyes out on Shuichi's shoulder. “Kagome stop, you can't tell a guy something like that and expect him to just forget it!”
 
“Let me go Hiro! Just let me go and lick my wounds!” Kagome struggled, trying to pull her hand from his grasp.
 
He put an arm around her waist in an attempt to make her listen. “Kagome please just stop struggling and hear me out.”
 
“No, let me go right now or I swear to all that's holy I'll scream.” She cried, willing to do anything to just leave. She opened her mouth and took a deep breath.
 
Hiro spin her around and kissed her harshly to stop whatever was going to come out of her mouth. He felt her shoulders sag and slowly he moved his lips against her. Kagome's eyes fluttered shut and she fisted her hands in the front of his shirt. She pushed her lips against his as he moved his hands from her shoulders to her hips. Kagome's own hands moved up and entangled themselves in his hair. Lips parting, her head tilted to the side and she allowed him full control.
 
Hiro pulled away slowly and he ran a thumb over her swollen bottom lip. “You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that.”
 
Kagome's eyes tilted up to meet his and her cheeks held a dusting of pink. “Neither do you.”
 
“I like you too Kagome and I would really like to go on another date with you. Hell, I'd love to go on hundreds more.” Hiro said.
 
“But…” Kagome said sadly.
 
Hiro shook his head. “But nothing, it just had to sink in is all.”
 
Kagome's mouth formed an `o' and she nodded. “So, on what condition do I get another date with you?”
 
“On the condition that I get to do this forever.” Hiro said. He placed a hand on the back of her head and pulled her in for another kiss.
 
XOX
 
There! Nine chapters later and you all get some fluffy romance! I really hope you enjoyed this one and please review!
 
Much love always
 
Hope xxx