Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Candy From Strangers ❯ Last One! ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Candy From Strangers
Chapter: Epilogue
Author: Kimihiro/Water Sprite
A/N: Why a dialogue chapter to end this? I. Have. No. Idea. I've never tried one before, and since I just wanted pure fluff for this chapter, I figured, “What better place to try it out?” I hope you guys like it!
 
~*~
 
“Tatsuha-kun, what are these?”
 
“Prayer beads.”
 
“Really?! That's so cool!”
 
“You think so, Ryu-kun?”
 
“Yeah! Everything you do is pretty cool, no da!”
 
“Thanks, Ryu-kun.”
 
“Nya!! Tatsuha-kun!!”
 
“What?!”
 
“I need a hug.”
 
“There, better?”
 
“Nuh-uh.”
 
That better?”
 
“Nope.”
 
“Well, this is pretty much all I can do without crushing you. So, how can I make it be—“
 
“Like this!!”
 
“Ahh!”
 
“See?”
 
“Yeah, I like this a lot more too.”
 
“Really?”
 
“Yup! Then again, I love all Ryu-hugs. They're the best hugs in the world!”
 
Really?!
 
“Absolutely! I'm a monk, I can't lie.”
 
“That was a lie.”
 
“Well, y'know.”
 
“Stop smirking like that. I know what you meant… T-Tatsuha-kun!”
 
“Shhh Ryu, you were the one that jumped me. I'm just moving things along.”
 
“Heh, yeah—Tatsuha-kun?”
 
“Yeah, honey?”
 
“I love you.”
 
“I love you too, with every fiber of my being, I love you too.”
 
~*~
 
A/N: Review Thankies FIRST!!!! ::rawr::
 
Bri: I'm really glad you liked it!! Hope you liked this as well.
 
Anti-nostalgic kuma: Haha, well it looks like you think quick on your feet if it only took you that long to think up your screen name… when I think on my feet this is what I come up with: Kimihiro. I think it's cute but… y'know. PTH!!! I hope ya liked this chapter… even if it didn't really count as one! XD Thanks for reading and reviewing!!! Much love :3
 
Antics: “Trainspotting?” Wassat? I'm glad that you liked my ranting—my sister makes fun of my ranting… ;_;… but I'm used to it! ^__^
 
Kumachan: MEEEEWWWP!!! Hey! I made a new sound effect! Yup! All y'alls should add that to your vocabulary… ANYWHO!! I'm really glad you liked this and especially the conflict for my lil' Ryu-honey!! This is the closest thing I've ever written (probably the closest thing I ever will write) to angst and I'm glad to hear that someone thinks I did an okay job at it!!! Yay! You liked mah Hiro part!!!! Love to you!!!!
 
Shotsu: You had fun reading my fic?!?!? … … … … … … … I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy I could cry! But truthfully, I'm really happy you enjoyed it so much! This is what I live for! Someone who can catch the crappy metaphors clumsily stuck in my stories and actually enjoys them! Now, what's all this about an analogy in yaoi?? Do tell!! Please!! At the very least email me about it!!!! Pweeze?!?! I'm slow when it comes to things like that… either that or just lazy. I don't really know. Heh—yeah.
 
Deity: I shall not delete it!! You wanna know why though? Just `cause I'm too lazy to go edit it out! Thank you so much for the wonderful compliment! It makes me all happy inside!!! ::nod:: WEEEEEEEEE!! I hope you liked this `un too!!! And thank you for all the wonderful reviews -especially since you were the second person to review and the first to stick with the story!!!! LOVE TO YOU!! Wanna know why? `Cause you reviewed!!! XD Nah, just kidding… or am I? I really dunno… it's too early in the morning for me and I'm ranting again… I'm gonna go now! Thankies again!
 
EIRI-CHICK (aka PIKACHU GODDESS): I'm so glad that something in particular stood out to you that much. I really love it when something pops, y'know? Or did that just sound really weird? Anywho, yes… Ta-chan accepted his love. That's what the end of the last chapter was talking about at the very end (Long cuddles, adoring looks, shmooshy stuff… the works). Thanks so much for all the wonderful reviews!!! Hope ya liked this one too!!
 
WOW!! So many reviews!! I haven't received this many since my very last InuYasha fic (I stopped writing those a while ago and haven't gotten too many reviews since—heh, that might have been a hint from my readers. Whatever). Thank you sooo much for all of you!! This kind of sounds a little pathetic because as of now… I've only got 16 reviews… I certainly have gotten more… but not in a long time. I really don't understand it… and I just learned to accept it. Thanks for the tiny boost of confidence that you guys inadvertently gave me… you have no idea the world of good it did for me. Much love to all of you! Really, I mean it!