Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Inertia ❯ Chapter 4

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Inertia Part Four
 
I've stepped into another universe. It has strange physics. Up is down, black is white. What I know is true has no basis here. Tohma doesn't want me. I know this for a fact; but here, in this `otherside,' he does.
 
It's right here. The proof is hot and hard against my check. No-
 
I jump up and stare down. He's just sitting there, wrappers all around him like fallen angels; his hands are lying on either side of him. The palms are up, and he looks empty.
 
I want to ask him, how? Fuck, I nearly do. When he stands up I sneer and step back. Then… the impossible happens.
 
The Fairy God falls. It's just one slip- one foot tripping over the other. A human error. He was actually clumsy. I am to shocked to move as he falls toward me.
 
On his knees.
 
“Tohma?”
 
My voice lifts a bit too much. I'm so afraid. What else is going to happen? I have no way of knowing. Then I find out, when I look down and realize…
 
He's looking back up at me. The Fairy God is on his knees. It's so backwards, so strange. The shine that crowned his head was like a golden halo. His mouth was half open and his eyes half lidded. And his hands…. Were on me.
 
One on my hip, the other… the other was on that place I had been trying to hide.
 
His eyes. I couldn't stop looking into them.
 
“You fell.” I am too stupefied not to state the obvious.
 
“I'm sorry, Eiri.” He is unmoving, but his hands are still on me. “I'm so...so...” he closes his eyes. Long eyelashes whisper over hot cheeks. “It's wrong.”
 
No!
 
I reel. My head just rolls back and a moan comes out of my throat. Where am I? What do I do?
 
All I know is what I need. “What's happening, Tohma?” I need reassurance. Tell me everything's going to be alright. Not to be afraid. That you won't leave me to feel this way. “I don't understand.”
 
“You know,” he says. “You…. felt…me…”
 
I keep shaking my head.
 
“I'm sorry, Eiri.”
 
“Don't…say…”
 
“I'm sorry. It's…It's wrong.”
 
No! I throw my head back and a moan comes out of my throat. “Why?” I mean to ask why it is happening.
 
“You don't need… these things between us.”
 
“These things…” I look down and his mouth is so close. One small movement, a shallow thrust and he would make contact with that secret place between my legs. “You mean…”
 
“I can't!” He tries to get up!
 
“You cant? No- you really can't! You can't leave me!” I shout. We stare at each other in horror. “Not again! Not…. ever…again…”
 
I would be lost; I would float away into nothing if he let go of me.
 
“I never did,” he says. It's a soft whisper. “Eiri…” I groan when he says my name, this time. “I… you know I can't turn away from you…”
 
He fans his hand over me, then turns it, looks up and sighs. My cock pulses against him and I shake, like a child, from head to foot.
 
“Just…” My hand is in his hair now. I'm transfixed, unsure and yet ready. I've been ready for this moment, all my life. And I'm that boy I was, so long ago, when I first realized Tohma…. Tohma was what I really wanted. “Just…” his hair is soft when I carefully twist it between my fingers. I close my eyes and feel the draft on my skin as my pants slip down. “Just….” His touch is softer than his hair. Feather-light, like gossamer. But then… something even softer…
 
“Oh, fuck! Just…” His mouth kisses me. Right there. I never dreamt… I look down and Tohma's looking up at me. His lips are wrapped around the head of my cock. His hands are moving up my chest. One rests on my heart. His head moves down and that velvet pull, so sweet… it's the softest, hardest, deepest… It's like I'm being swallowed, whole.
 
“Just… “ I can hear him… hear him breathing heavily through his nose, hear him… oh fuck he's gagging, but he's still taking me…oh fuck…. all…. the… way… in…
 
 
“Oh… just…” Take me. Make me. I want to be… your Eiri…”Don't…don't…stop….”
 
He doesn't. No, he actually starts moving faster. Faster…. Deeper…Hotter… My knees buckle and his hands catch me, Tohma keeps me from falling hard. He guides me down and plants my ass on his floor. I prop myself up on my elbows and pant, loudly. His head's between my legs; he's a blonde mess bobbing up and down. His face is wet. Is it sweat? Spit? Me?
 
I wipe his cheek and lick my fingers. He stops, blue eyes taking me in, my cock pops out of his mouth as he licks his red lips. “Taste,” he says. He takes my wrist and licks my fingers, too. “Always wanted…” he's breathing as hard as I am, “Always craved a taste…”
 
“It's sweet,” I say. I sound hoarse. Unrecognizable. He nods and rubs his finger on my lower lip, then beings it to his mouth to suck. He sucks in his cheeks and groans. I groan too as I nearly come; I'm so jealous of his finger, because I know how good it feels to be sucked by Tohma, now.
 
“Fuck….” I don't know what else to say.
 
“You want me to?” He tips up my chin and looks me in the eye. I shiver and nod. I can't lie, I can't pretend. I am so exposed… so hard…. I close my eyes and swallow hard as I give one quick nod. “Look at me, Eiri.”
 
“Don't spoil it. No words.”
 
“Look at me!”
 
“Fuck me! Goddamn you, Tohma! You know what I need! Give it…” I rotate my hips, “ to me….” I press my trembling flesh against his cheek. “Fuck your Eiri, Tohma. Fuck me really good and hard….”
 
I can't believe I said that. No. I can't… believe how long I've wanted to say that.
 
“Is that how you want me?” He asks. I whine and buck again. He sits up, running his hands up and down my inner thighs. “You want me between your legs?”
 
“Yeah…” I feel breathless.
 
“You want me…” one hand trails down and he presses his palm under my crotch…nearly… oh god… nearly over that place. I never let anyone since sensei… “You want me there?”
 
I gasp when I realize… “Oh, fuck! Tohma.” I put my hand over his and push against him. “I want you more than that.”
 
“I know that,” he says. His voice is low, yet almost feminine, as he stalks up toward me. His face looms over mine as he tilts his head. “And now you know… that's where I want to be.” He puts his thumb on my lower lip and watches with a serious crease between his eyes. His beautiful mouth is drawn down. “I used to stand over your bed. Did you know that Eiri?”
 
I stop and gasp, as his mouth gets closer to mine. Now I am between his legs; he's straddling me and cradling my face. I can the whisper of a smile, a ghost, as he speaks. “I did… You were just a boy. But you still made me want… “ There is a hot rush of air over my face as he sighs. It smells sweet. I open my mouth and anticipate the taste. “I would wonder what you would do, if I got into that bed with you. Wondered what you'd do, if I…” His lips are just a breath away. I whimper…. I'm begging for him… “If I did this…”
 
His lips are on mine.
 
Oh…. Oh fuck…
 
My hands fist the carpet and his tongue rims my teeth. We hiss, our blonde heads pivot and turn as tongues meet for the first time. We both open our mouths and flick.
 
“Mmmm….” I imagine waking up to this… Tohma tonguing me, his fingers reaching into my shirt, touching me in places no man should touch a boy.
 
But…
 
“Would you have let me?” he asks me.
 
“Why didn't you?”
 
“Eiri!” he groans and rakes his fingers through my hair, delves his tongue deep into my mouth and begins to…. To fuck. What else is it? Thrusting deep into my face- there's no other word for it. He's fucking my mouth with his tongue.
 
“If this is what it takes… he pulls away and wipes the spit from the corners of my mouth. “If this is what you need- I'll do it only if you…” he shakes his head. “I will. But I never had another man, before.”
 
I fall on my back and stare at his face. “What?”
 
“Please… I…” He touches my cheek. “I will make it good. I promise. I just didn't want another man if it wasn't…”
 
I feel my lungs deflate.
 
“I'll make it good, Eiri. I promise.”
 
“Alright,” I say.
 
Things keep getting stranger and stranger…