Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Inertia ❯ Chapter 5

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Inertia Part Five
 
Here I am, laid out on his floor. I'm open and exposed to his senses; and he uses them. Oh yes… He touches me- everywhere. He tastes me, makes me shiver when he licks my ear. He smells me, buries his nose in my hair and inhales deeply. But it the way he looks at me… His name is a whisper, but I say it like a prayer.
 
“Please…” I'm mindless, shameless… I can't help myself at all. “Fuck me, Tohma.”
 
He looks at me. His eyes are so dark, so dilated. They are nearly black. He's in a full pout and inhales deeply. When he lets go of his breath, it's a dramatic sigh that rolls out of him, like a purr.
 
The way he looks at me… I love the way he's looking at me.
 
“Oh, I will, Eiri.” His finger tastes my shaking lips. “Only if you really…”
 
What is this? I want to scream and demand that he stop treating me like I am so fragile.
 
“Do it!” I lick his finger and glare at him. “You're so ready to do what I say, then fuck me, Tohma!” I suck it and growl.
 
His face gets very close; and slowly, so slowly, he pulls his finger away. It's wet. He seems fascinated by this. Then he looks at me, just looks, and I groan.
 
“What?” I ask. My voice is gruff, almost angry. Somewhere the thought that he changed his mind found me. I wanted to hide from it.
 
Then Tohma smiles. That's all he has to do: Tilt his head and the pixie dust shimmers all around him. Even in this dull, caramel lighting, he shines.
 
I can't speak, but I can move.
 
Sitting up, I'm grabbing his shoulders and pressing my mouth against the delicate skin under his jaw. It's so soft. I wonder if he even has to shave, because it's porcelain smooth- like a woman's. Tohma is writhing and twisting my hair in his fists. Our legs tangle while we grind against each other. He's so hard. I'm so hard. And I can't wait. Not another moment.
 
I've waited too long for him to rescue me.
 
I pull away, but not before I give his throat on last, long lick.
 
“Take off your pants.” I sit up so Tohma can begin sliding that sleek Chinese silk down. He has such creamy, supple legs. His skin is so pale, so perfect. When it brushes against my thigh, I can feel how smooth it is.
 
I reach under his shirttail and touch him. He's completely hairless.
 
He moans and bucks against my hand. He throws his head back to gasp; his mouth is half open, and out comes my name. My real name. He's so ready, his cock is already wet and throbbing.
 
And he's so….
 
“You're huge,” I say with a cracking, thick voice. Before he can say a word, I bend my head and lift the shirt up, higher.
 
I never dared to speculate about what he looked like. It just seemed so off limits. And yet…. Every hope I ever secretly hoarded, like a boy hiding treats under his bed, had hinged on what he hid under his shirt.
 
I lick my lips and keep touching him. He is smooth- perfect. Dusky and dripping with pearly drops I am hungry to taste.
 
“That feels good.” His voice breaks, too. Fuck. I can't take anymore. I want to… “Oh…” I flick my tongue over the sweet slit. “Eiri…” I moan. I've got his taste in my mouth. I smack my lips then come down on him, taking all I can, then chuckle. The vibration in my throat makes him shiver. I do it again, loving the way he writhes and pouts as he stares back down at me.
 
Yeah.
 
I want him to look at me like that. I put my finger over his open lips. He can't stop moaning my name.
 
Keep doing that, Tohma. Keep saying it. Say Eiri, just one more time.
 
“Eiri…. Its so good.” His hands comb through my hair and move the strands away, so he can get a better look. I smile and do my best to give him an eye full- I turn my face and lick the sides.
 
He's glistening. The Tokyo moonlight shines like liquid mercury and trembles on his wet cock. I'm there to catch it in my mouth. He bucks into my face and I almost come thinking of the power he has.
 
So strong.
 
So beautiful.
 
My hands glide over his skin. So smooth….
 
I want to be…. Like this… like Tohma…
 
The light is a sharp razor that cuts the shadows away and defines him. I watch it glimmer as I lick the base of his cock. His teeth catch his lower lip as he shakes his head back and forth. Tohma's watching me.
 
“You always made me so…” His hips begin bucking. He's pushing himself with slow, firm strokes, into my mouth. One hand gently nudges me down, and I take more of him into my mouth until he begins hitting the back of my throat. I nearly gag, but I'll be damned before I let him see me do that.
 
He slows down. Somehow he can tell I am having trouble. I hit my fist against the floor and think about all those years, when I could have had this. It's so unfair! I growl and force my throat to relax. I want all I can get.
 
His hands stop pushing, but I'm not stopping. Not…at…all. I ram him down my throat. Up and down. Up and down. I'm sloppy and desperate.
 
Like the lonely little boy that I am.
 
"Eiri..." Tohma's voice is low and husky. Hearing it reminds me of a blindfolded string quartet at a Renaissance orgy. "Feels so good..."
 
His eyes are narrow and he's leering down at me, biting his lip and hissing. He's a god. A fucking god ready to come in my mouth.
 
"You're a dirty boy, aren't you?"
 
Yes! I moan and suck harder.
 
"You need me, dirty boy?" He stops and pulls me up by my hair. "You need me to make you better?" He wipes the spit from my chin and rubs his finger over my lower lip.
 
He tilts his head and licks, once. "Tell me, Eiri. Is that it?"
 
He licks twice. I nod and he licks once more time, taking my chin and forcing my mouth open. I feel him lick my tongue, and then he pauses to look deep into my eyes. "Because I will."
 
I nod again and offer my tongue this time. He sweeps against it, then laughs. Like stardust, the sound shimmers on strings in my ears. "You like how I'm shaved, don't you?"
 
"Yeah."
 
" I like the knife. The way it makes me feel so clean. It makes me shiver. "
 
I whimper as I imagine...
 
"You want to be clean, Eiri?"
 
"You mean...?"
 
"Come on..." He gently pushes me back and stands up. "I'll take care of you. Make you a good boy. Nice and clean"
 
I take his hand and stare up at him.
 
My god.
 
"That's what you want." He smiles. I simply nod as he pulls me up. "That's what I've always wanted." Pulled into his arms and I nearly fall, and we crush our bodies together. "Eiri..."
 
++
 
I'm sitting on his stainless steel sink with my pants at my knees. It's hard to force my legs not to kick, but I feel like a kid, watching his big brother get ready to shave. I can't help it.
 
Tohma hums as he opens the medicine cabinet and takes out a metallic case and can of menthol shaving cream.
 
"I prefer a straight razor. I'm a little old fashioned" He shows me the can. "But this is better than the old fashioned stuff." He smiles. "Soothing."
 
He pulls open the lid of the box. I sit back. The light gleams over razor- its so shiney. I watch in fascination as he holds it up; like he understands that I need to see it.
 
Something compels me to reach out for it and...
 
"Eiri!" He stops my hand. "What happened to you?"
 
He sees the fucking bandage.
 
"It's nothing." I try to pull away, but he won't let me. He puts down the razor and forces an inspection.
 
"You're hurt."
 
"So?"
 
"Some bandage. You don't even like Pokemon, do you?"
 
"This isn't the time!"
 
He puts his finger over my lip and shushes me. I glare back at him. But he just shakes his head. "Be good, Eiri."
 
When he says that, I relax, realizing that we are still in this strange other reality.
 
"It's okay..." He smiles.
 
"It's okay..." I believe him, and let him peel the nasty thing away. I even keep myself from rolling my eyes as he sighs in disapproval.
 
He runs the tap and puts my hand down there. "I won't ask you how this happened. You should just be more careful." He finds some antiseptic, a pair of tongs, and cotton swabs out of his cabinet. I notice he's left his gloves in the office. His hands seem so naked in the halogen light.
 
Tohma's always been so particular about what he touches. He is a notorious hypochondriac; and yet he doesn't seem to mind, right now.
 
I let him swab my hand with no complaint. He's touching me. Risking contamination. I watch his eyes as he inspects the cut and makes sure its clean. Then he smoothes a fresh, clothe bandage over it. He's so careful not to hurt me, so meticulous in his care.
 
I need this... Why did I fight against it, read it as something else, for so long?
 
I close my eyes and sigh. "Thank you."
 
"No," he says. "Thank you for letting me." He bends his golden head and kisses the back of my hand reverently. "Thank you."
 
When he takes the razor I spread my legs and push my way up to the edge. It's not even a matter of intention. It's unquestioning trust; I know he would never hurt me. If I let him take care of me, I know he'll do it.
 
My damn pants. I can't spread out enough!
 
"You'll have to take your clothes off."
 
"I don't..." I was about to say no. I look up and plead silently. Don't make me take my clothes off.
 
"I can't shave you with your clothes on." He combs the hair away from my face. He's so gentle, so caring.
 
Sigh and release the barrier. I can't become clean unless I am... naked.
 
I haven't been that way with another person since...
 
"Here. " Tohma shrugs of his shirt, carefully slides the silk from his shoulders, pulls it over his head and shakes out his hair when it comes off. “I'll take my clothes off, if it makes you more comfortable." He hangs it on a nook behind him, turns his graceful lanky shoulders and runs his hand over his smooth chest. "Don't be ashamed, Eiri. Don't ever be ashamed of yourself." He takes one step toward me, resting his weight on one hip as he leans down and takes my hand. "You're so beautiful," he says. It's a whisper against my mouth. "I can't think of anyone I want to see, the way I want to see you."
 
He's put my hand on his cock. He's still hard...
 
How can I say no?
 
"Alright…"
 
I pull away and scramble artlessly out of my shirt. The buttons nearly pop as I fumble with each one. I look away and pull the thing off, throw it to the floor, then kick my pants down to join it. I press my lips together and hold my breath.
 
I am trembling, afraid.... gods... I am so naked.
 
"Beautiful..." I nearly jump when I feel his touch on my shoulder. "You're so beautiful, Eiri. More beautiful than I even hoped."
 
I shudder when he says that. Then I moan when I feel something cold and flat replace his warm hand.
 
The razor.
 
"Tohma..."
 
"Shhh.... I know." He is whispering in my ear. His breath is warm, and the blade's so cold. "You feel ashamed. But don't be." He turns my chin toward him and he shows me the razor, again. "I can make everything all better. You're more than just a dirty boy. You're so special. So beautiful."
 
I stare at the straight razor. It seems so dangerous, but I know he can use it. I want him to... Without a second thought I look him in the eye and lean forward. But, instead of kissing him, I lick the blunt edge of the blade. My eyes never leave his.
 
He pulls the thing away and begins kissing me. He's biting my lower lip and forcing me open so he can dip his tongue into my mouth. I sit back and spread my legs wider, offering myself up to him, happily.
 
"Not yet." Tohma breaks away and turns the tap again. "First things first." He warms the blade under the water, and then wets a small cotton towel until the bleached fibers are sopped. “Let's take care of you, dirty boy.”
 
Tohma kneels between my legs and smiles up at me. I take a deep breath and watch him rub the warm cloth all over. It feels wonderful, and I throb as he wets me down. He strokes my cock, gives it several firm tugs with a hand underneath the towel. Tohma shakes the can with his other.
 
"You want to be good, Eiri." Tohma squirts the foam in his hand. Its like whipped cream. He blows on it and smiles up at me like he's got temptation in his let hand. "I can tell." He takes my cock and holds it as he smoothes the stuff all over me. Those fingers are firm and gentle; they play me like an instrument. When he takes out his razor I feel my blood fizzing just under the surface of my skin.
 
One wrong move... one slip... and it will spill out like a river all over his white marble floor.
 
I hold my breath and watch as it takes infinitesimally long seconds for the edge to make contact with my skin.
 
It would take just one wrong move...
 
"Eiri."
 
He smiles. "I'll take good care of you."
 
I stare into his dark, fathomless eyes, and feel a quick stroke. It feels so.... clean.
 
Peppermint and ecstasy... The Fairy God's magic spell.
 
Every stroke is done slowly, carefully. Tohma's got a slight frown as he concentrates and hums. Every once in a while he stops to wipe the blade clean.
 
When he pulls my sack back, I nearly come. The pressure and the safety inside the danger.... He won't hurt me.... He can't... He will make me all better. All clean. I moan as he scrapes the knife over my balls.
 
I didn't realize my hand was in his hair until he looks up. "Done." He wipes me down with the towel. It feels incredible... so fine against my naked skin.
 
"Mmmm...." I rolled reached down to touch myself.
 
"No..." Tohma stopped me. "Let me." I blinked, then closed my eyes as he touched me, instead. "You're so clean." He rubs my cock against his cheek and sighs. "Don't you feel good?"
 
"Oh, yeah...." I throw my head back and smile at the ceiling. "I never felt...so fucking good."
 
"Clean." He keeps nuzzling me. "You feel so clean. You're beautiful."