Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Love Fool ❯ Stalking!! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2
 
The trip back to my condo unit was not a pleasant one. I swear I scared the shit out of my neighbors when I was stomping - yeah you heard right: stomping, the great Yuki Eiri does have his temper tantrums you know - through the halls with a large vein pulsing in my temple and a very nasty scowl on my face. It isn't as if I am amiable with my neighbors. It's just that I rarely make noise at all. It's known that I've got a severe expression but couple that with the stomping and the pulsing vein? Huh, they must have thought the world would end at the antic they would have never thought I would pull.
 
Anyway, the night was a complete disaster. I've always been confident in myself and there wasn't any guy or girl who didn't fall for my `charms'. Okay, okay. I don't do charming. It isn't my fault that people flock around me and throw themselves at my feet you know? What was a guy like me supposed to do? Even I get tempted.
 
So you see I really don't have any experience on making the first move. It's always the other party making offers and such. This is a whole new game for me. So I tried the first thing that came to mind. I let him see me. Sounds stupid I know, but that was all I could come up with the moment. Well the `charms' didn't fall through. His eyes scanned blankly at my face for a few seconds then nothing. Now that's a first too. Not that I'm conceited or anything, just stating the facts when I say that people tend to more than glance at me. After that said plan didn't work, I tried to do the first move.
 
First off I tried the obvious thing to do - introducing myself. Huh. I can't believe that I chickened out twice though!! Those were perfect opportunities to say in the least. The first one was when the pink haired cutie was on the dance floor. Being introduced and dancing with him at the same time sounds pretty good to me. I was already offering my hand in a gesture to Shindou when an annoying raven haired guy with three hoops in one ear, two studs in the other and a doggie collar stepped in. Stupid prick. Didn't he know that he was ruining my supposedly golden moment? I growled at no one in particular at the memory as I continued to stalk my way to my flat.
 
The second golden opportunity happened when Shindou ordered a drink in the bar. I was two seats away from him and all I had to do was lean over and drop the smooth lines when a curvaceous girl recognized him as the vocalist of Bad Luck and glomped on him. Great, another wasted opportunity. So it wasn't that I was chickening out after all. The heavens just had a conspiracy against me today. That's all there is to it. Anyway being a coward is not a Uesugi trait. We are confident and proud people.
 
By the time I deemed it okay to make a move, Shindou decided to get drunk. I couldn't very well go ahead and introduce myself when I knew that the vocalist might forget it the next day. No use is making baseless efforts.
 
And since I have genius mind, I came up with the plan of trailing Shindou home. No, I am not stalking him or whatever; I'm just merely trying to find out where his house is so I could visit him the very next day.
 
But being the stupid fate that she is - and I guess she teamed up with the alignment of the planets and all that crap since bad luck, no pun intended, stayed with me all throughout the tonight - I tripped over the trash cans that I did not see in my haste in following Shindou and at the same time trying not to get caught. The clanging of the cans alerted the pink haired vocalist and Shindou freaked out. He ran as fast as he could - and boy was he fast - and to my dismay, being a cool author that do not do workouts, I could not catch up to him. Hence, tonight was a big wipeout since nothing was accomplished. And for pete's sake, I didn't even learn where his house is!!
 
I angrily shoved my key in the door when it was abruptly pulled open from the inside. What welcomed me was the sight of my blissfully happy brother, Tatsuha. His grin widened but then melted away when he finally noticed my crabby mood.
 
“What happened to you?” He asked me shortly as I shoved him to the side to let myself through.
 
“What are you doing here?” I returned at him snappily, pointedly ignoring his question, as I made a beeline to the kitchen for a caffeine fix.
 
“You said I could stay here for the night, remember?” Tatsuha said saucily as he leaned on the door frame. Even if I could not see him, I knew he was smirking. I swear the little brat was toying with me.
 
“I don't. So go away.” I said. I turned around and glared at him. He met my glare straight on. He lasted for five minutes before he twitched. Hmmm, he's getting better. Last time he only lasted for four minutes and twenty seconds.
 
“Aw, come on aniki!! I don't have any place to stay!! And Kyoto's faraway! I can't travel tonight!!” He whined as he pulled a puppy dog look.
 
“Not my problem.”
 
“Aniki… Please. Have a heart…” Now he was pouting.
 
“No.”
 
“I beg you, aniki.” Hah. Now he had tears.
 
“I said no.”
 
“Pretty, pretty please?” The tears just turned into fountains. I shook my head and glared.
 
“Pretty, pretty, please with cherries on top?” He asked sweetly as he swiftly went down on his knees to clutch at my knees. I shoved him away with a vicious kick to the side.
 
“For the last time, NO.” I said with conviction as I reached for the mug of espresso from the machine. Tatsuha stopped all activities instantly and suddenly smiled innocently to my dismay. I groaned. Don't tell me that he's blackmailing me again!!
 
“If you won't let me stay then I have to mail this picture to the press first thing in the morning.” Tatsuha said as he lifted a picture from his breast pocket of me in my room on my bed sleeping and …. Drooling?!
 
“What is that?! I do not drool!!!” I said indignantly as I tried to snatch the picture away from his sleazy hands. And what the heck is that?! Surely - even if I do drool, which I doubt - I could not soak my pillow to the point that it might drip!!
 
“It's nothing a computer can't handle!! And besides are you sure you don't drool?” Tatsuha said triumphantly as he ran around the room waving the picture tantalizingly out of my way. With a grunt I stopped following him and glared as hard as I could.
 
“Fine. Stay the night.” I said defeated as I plopped down on the sofa. God, now Tatsuha's giving me the headache. Is the night going to be worse? I asked myself irritatedly as I watch Tatsuha smile in a mix of gratitude and victory.
 
“Thanks aniki.” And before I knew it Tatsuha was already hugging me tightly.
 
“Ooof. Get off you oaf!!”
 
“What?! We do this all the time when we were younger.” Tatsuha said indignantly as he pulled away. But he grinned after he saw that I wasn't that angry. Okay. I admit I was fond of him when we were little. Maybe I still do. Only a little.
 
“So do you want to hear about my night?” He asked me as he suddenly turned into - yes you guessed it, a lovesick idiot. Oh boy, I'm in for a long `Sakuma Ryuichi is a sex god' lecture. This will be a long, long, long night.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Tatsuha rattled on and on for three hours straight about the amazing concert Nittle Grasper had pulled. Every now and then he'd ask me why I left early. He said that I probably missed half of my life since `Sakuma-san' had removed his shirt giving everyone in Zepp Tokyo a good look at his sculpted abs. He spoke this in a tone that made me think that Tatsuha was a little resentful at the fact that it's not only his eyes that feasted on `Sakuma-san'.
 
I think I nodded off to sleep once or twice all throughout my brother's blow by blow account on what I have missed. I really don't give a damn about what Nittle Grasper had done, not when I have Bad Luck's vocalist in mind anyway.
 
I noticed that Tatsuha's been eyeing me curiously and have been trying to catch me off guard to question me about my sudden disappearance. Much as I want to try and rudely cut him off and just head on to sleep, I can't. He had me at a gunpoint and whatever he wants he gets. I sigh as I look at my watch for the nth time since Tatsuha started rattling. It's already been three hours, forty-three minutes and 7 seconds since he started talking.
 
“Hey, Tatsuha. Don't you think it's getting a little late?” I ask him grumpily as I pointed to the wall clock behind our heads that read 2:05. In the morning.
 
“Oh!! Will you look at the time?! I didn't notice!!” My brother said in fake surprise as he leapt from the couch and smiled down at me sweetly.
 
“Goodnight aniki!!” And with that he bounded out of the living room to the guest room. I really shouldn't be calling it a guest room at this point. At the rate Tatsuha is going he might as well live with me. He's been here a day in every week for the past three months.
 
I stood up and went to my own room. Just as I was shutting the door behind me I heard Tatsuha shouting.
 
“Goodnight again aniki!! Don't let the bed bugs bite and dream of pretty little pink heads tonight!!” Then I heard him shut his door down. I shrugged his greeting but when his words processed, my eyes widened in surprise. How the heck did he know about it?!!
 
t.b.c
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~