Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Ryuichi's Love ❯ Betrayal II ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ryuichi's Love

By Kitty-Kat =^.^=

Chapter 10: Betrayal 2

Time seemed to stop.

The blonde and the raven haired man stood there in silence watching, staring at the upper window of the restaurant. Yuki felt a cold breeze that slowly begin to caress his skin until it was unbearable; it has froze his heart beating and the possible tears he first felt peering through his eyes. "I'm not hungry anymore." He was able to whisper after a few minutes of quiet staring .

Tatsuha blinked a few times in disbelief. "You mean, you're not going in and taking him home with you???" He was hysterical, if he didn't do something Shuichi may end up in bed with HIS Ryuichi that night.

Yuki chuckled and turned around. "He obviously doesn't need me. Besides, I broke up with him. He can screw whoever he desires."

"Eiri-san! It is YOUR fault he is with Sakuma-san right now, so stop pitying yourself!"

The blonde ignored his brother's meaningless words and started walking away from the painful scene of Shuichi and Ryuichi holding hands with smiling faces.

"Eiri! Come back here you idiot!" The younger Uesugi brother followed- still on hysteria mode. "You're just going to let him go with someone else??"

"I'm getting married, remember? By the way…shouldn't you've been looking for my fiancée?"

"If you want to find her so bad then look for her yourself! I'm going to that restaurant and eat. You should enter with me and sat right next to their table so he'll know you know."

"All you want is to see Sakuma-san up close, right?" Tatsuha's head hung down knowing his brother was right. "You can care less for my sexual life…so butt out."

"You're sexual life? Is that all Shuichi was for you, a sex object?" There was silence. "You disappoint me Eiri-san. I though you really liked Shuichi. I guess…he's better off without you. I bet Sakuma-san can give him what he needs and treat him the way he deserves. You're just cold and bitter…and Sakuma-san is warm and gentle. I can't judge Shuichi for what he's done. I would've done the same. I still don't know why he keeps up with you." With that, his brother turned around and before walking away he whispered one last phrase. "I'll be at the restaurant if you change your mind."

~*~

There were three young people sitting on a large green couch sighing in exhaustion. "Don't you think it would be a lot easier if you at least tell us the name of the man you're looking for?" Hiro finally protested. They've been looking for someone they don't even know how he looks like. "At this rate you'll end up living in my apartment." 'Not that I mind... Where does that come from?'

'No way! That will be totally inappropriate. It would ruin my plans!' The blonde sighed frustrated. He's been watching the sneaky girl all day long, and what bothered him the most was the attention the young guitarist was giving her.

"Yuki. His name is Yuki Eiri."

"YUKI?!!!" Both yelled in shock and then she nodded.

"You mean Yuki Eiri the novelist?" Hiroshi asked one more time just to make sure.

"Yes. Do you know where I can find him?"

"I… I certainly do." 'So that explains…is Ayaka-chan Yuki Eiri's fiancée? Now I feel worse. I should be with Shuichi right now.'

~*~

"Shu-chan…I was thinking. Well, um, you know, the thing is…"

"Ryu-kun…just say it."

"Do you…do you want to stay with me? My home is closer to the studio and there is an empty room in my apartment. We can furnish it and…"

"Ryuichi…thanks, but I think I shouldn't. It would be…uncomfortable. I really don't want to hurt you and this may end up wrong. I better stay at my parents for now…maybe Hiro can spare me a little corner of his apartment."

"But where is he? Nakano-san abandoned you. He's been hanging out with that girl and left you all alone. I want to take care of you Shu-chan. Besides I won't mind at all. My apartment is very lonely and quiet all the time, maybe if you were there…" He looked down to hide his painful gaze. His eyes had so much sadness hid inside that it made Shuichi gasp with pain. His dear Ryuichi was indeed a very lonely man and was desperate for some company. "I'm sorry…I'm being too pushy." He looked up again and smiled. "You are right. It would be odd and maybe Kumagorou doesn't want a guest. He's very jealous you know."

"Ryuichi…" '…always hiding his true feelings with your Kuma-doll.' "Ryuichi, okay. I'll move in with you."

It was then when Eiri and Tatsuha were guided to their table- the one next to Sakuma and Shindo. Yuki heard it clearly and it was another stab straight through the heart. He sat down casually along with his brother who was examining his older brother's face carefully.

'He heard it! Dah! I heard it too…but he's hurting. I know.' Tahtsuha couldn't look to the side, but he could hear the happy laughter of his dear Ryuichi after hearing the not so good news. Of course they weren't good news for him or his brother.

It was then when a loud chuckled filled the air and both singers looked to the next table. The purple gaze fixed on the blonde sitting next to him and it grew wider and wider and the loud echoing sound of the chuckles gave him chills all over the skin. Yuki was being sarcastic. His chuckles only meant one thing-he was crying on the inside but trying to laugh on the outside, but instead of laughter only horrifying chuckles came out his mouth.

Yuki then begin to laugh and everyone was staring right at his table wondering what was so funny. Some people recognized him and started whispering his name; it wasn't long after when all the people and employees were watching the famous novelist laugh at nothing.

Tatsuha felt extremely uncomfortable, especially when his beloved Sakuma Ryuichi was staring at them confused. But not really even paying attention to him, but staring at his lunatic brother. 'Look at me Sakuma-san! Look at me!!!'

"Yuki…" The pink haired singer whispered softly knowing Eiri possibly heard what he just said to his friend. The question was then, why was he laughing?

A few seconds after the laughter sharply ceased and the amber eyes turned his killing glare to the younger singer sitting almost beside him. Shuichi gasped; he knew Yuki was angry.

'But why? He threw me away.' He wondered confused.

"It's amazing how fast you forget." He then stood up and walked away.

Tatsuha stare at all the questioning faces attacking him and he could only run after his brother to escape the possible questions.

Shuichi was under a shock but, soon after his beloved novelist was gone, his tears rolled down uncontrollably and a loud scream echoed through the entire restaurant.

"YUKIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

His companion sighed and let out a tear when he saw the little guy ran off after the preferred male. He felt beaten and with no desire to keep going. "It's no use. He loves Eiri-san." He left some money on the table and sadly walked away ignoring all the people gossiping around the place.

He stepped out the restaurant but there was no sight of the pink he loved so much, so he placed his hands on his jacket's pocket and slowly vanished into the shadows of the night.

~*~