Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Second Chance ❯ Chapter 10

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“So brat, are you going to tell me that you and Hiroshi never kissed?”
 
Shuichi glared at him, “No! I mean yeah we pretended to be together in high school a little to tease the girls but…Hey how do you know about Hiro?!”
 
“It's not important, brat.”
 
“Stop calling me a brat and it is important. I don't even know you but yet you seem to know me! You're not one of those crazed stalkers are you?”
 
At that Eiri laughed, “Don't flatter yourself kid.”
 
Shuichi frowned, “Then how do you know so much about me?”
 
“Does it matter? You should leave before your boyfriend gets jealous.”
 
“What? I'm-I'm not gay!”
 
“So, you and your keyboardist aren't together?”
 
“Kyo? No of course not! We're just good friends that's all! I told you I'm not gay!”
 
“Keep telling yourself that kid.”
 
“What's that suppose to mean?! I am not gay!!”
 
Eiri smirked; oh the opportunity was too good to pass up. It so reminded him of when they met and they both had denied it at first. Especially him. He continually claimed to be straight, even until the moment he grabbed the kid and shoved him into the elevator wall and kissed him. Speaking of which…before Shuichi knew what was happening Eiri grabbed his shirt and kissed him. Shu was stunned and resisted a little at first but soon found himself falling into Eiri and kissing back.
 
Eiri pulled back leaving Shu stunned and allowed the kid to sink to the ground.
 
“It's been real kid.” Eiri said and walked away leaving a stunned Shuichi sitting on the ground. He'd gotten his answers. So now it was time to find Yuki!
 
z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z
 
Two hours later found Eiri walking through the airport. He was waiting in line to buy tickets to New York when he spotted something or rather someone following him. He should have known that the brat would end up following him. He always did it seemed.
 
Eiri walked over to him. “What are doing here brat?”
 
“I wanted to know the answer to my question.”
 
“Which question would that be?”
 
“How do you know so much about me?”
 
“You sure that's the only reason, brat?”
 
Shuichi blushed and said, “Y-Yes.”
 
Eiri smirked as he watched the boy squirm. He then whispered, “You sure its not because of the kiss?”
 
At that Shuichi blushed even harder. “N-No!” He said trying to sound angry but failing.
 
Eiri laughed, “Keep thinking that brat.” Then he turned to walk away.
 
“Hey, wait a minute! I'm not letting you out of my sight till you explain why you know so much about me!” Shuichi said running after him.
 
Eiri shrugged, “Suit yourself brat. But I'm heading for New York.”
 
“New York? What's in New York?”
 
Eiri glared at him. “That is none of your business, brat.”
 
“Sorry.”
 
Eiri walked away to buy his ticket with Shuichi in tow. Then he wondered if this was perhaps a sign; a sign that he should take Shuichi with him.
 
“So brat, what do say you want to go to New York?”