Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Second Chance ❯ Chapter 64

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The next couple of weeks went better for the band but not by much. They did learn that Shu hadn’t signed anything relating to the band. Fujisaki went again back to the bar to try to find out himself. There he met Akira and the two hit it off. Akira told him that Shu never signed anything, and that even if he had the band was gone now so it wouldn’t have mattered anyway. What with Kyo and Shuichi gone, Akira felt it better just to focus more on his studies and take more cram classes to be better prepared for his future career. The two agreed to get together during Golden week and discuss music and other things.   z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z   Finally it was Friday, Golden week officially started tomorrow. Eiri wasn’t sure why he was nervous about Shu meeting his father. At least this Shu’s meeting his father will be a lot different than when his Shu did. It almost brings a smile to his face remembering that fateful meeting. Keh his old man nearly had a heart-attack when he saw Shu all dressed up in that outfit. Truth be told so did he. He couldn’t believe what he was seeing. He couldn’t help but wonder who had done the make-up? Him or Tatsuha? And he didn’t even want to know where they had drug up that dress.   Eiri was knocked out of his thoughts when Shu hopped in and gave him a peck on the cheek before settling down and putting his seat belt on.   “Will it take long to get there, Eiri? Where are we going anyway? You never told me where you father lives.”   “We’re heading to Kyoto, it’ll take at least four, five hours depending on the traffic.”   “I can’t wait to meet your father. I wonder if he’ll like me.”   ‘Probably not, especially after he learns your not just a friend or roommate.’ Eiri mused.   Shu started talking about whatever he could to pass the time till Eiri put on some classical music. Eiri knew that if this Shu was anything like his it wouldn’t take long to put him to sleep and it didn’t.   z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z   From his office window Mika stood beside Tohma.   “Tohma are you sure it’s a good idea to just allow Eiri to introduce that…kid to father?”   “Mika, you know as well as I do that even if we tried to stop him, Eiri would still do what he wants and right now he wants that kid.”   “What is it about that kid that’s making Eiri so crazy? What did that kid do to him?!”   “I can’t say Mika. Why Eiri has fought for this kid and why this kid fights to stay with him, is beyond me.”   “Father is not going to be happy about this. When I told him about Eiri and Ayaka’s divorce he looked like I’d stabbed him in the heart. If he finds out that he threw his marriage away for this boy, I’m afraid to know what he’ll do!”   “Shall we go then? My jet is standing by ready to take us to Kyoto.   “Yes, lets.”   z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z   “Ayaka , I know we agreed to not tell your family about us just yet, but you don’t think that with Yuki going to his fathers that he and your parents might try to find a way to get the two of you back together do you?”   “Honestly I don’t know. I just know that Eiri and I are now both happier apart than we were together. I know its funny. After years of convincing myself that despite Eiri’s attitude that we were happily married., I’d now say I’m happier with someone else.”   “I don’t think it’s funny at all. You were young and naïve about the world of love and romance and could only go by what your parents told you. But promise me that if they try anything you’ll fight for me, for us!”   Ayaka wasn’t sure she could go against her parents wishes but when she looked up into Hiro’s eyes and saw true love and devotion where she was used to seeing nothing but ice and tolerance in Eiri and she resolved not to lose that if she could avoid it.   z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z   Tatsuha was never happier. His father never questioned where he was living and with Tohma and Mika more concerned over Eiri’s relationship now they hadn’t told their father. For which he was thankful for. Hell if his father ever found out he’d try to have Ryuichi thrown in jail for being a pedophile. As much as Tatsuha would love to have Ryuichi molest him or hell even the other way around works for him, nothing had happened. He could only hope that with more time and before his father got wind that he wasn’t staying with any school friends, something will develop between them. He’d heard about Eiri’s taking Shuichi to meet their father and if not for fear of his father asking questions about his home away from home or Eiri pissed at him being there or laughing at him and tell, he’d love to go down there and watch the sparks fly. He would give anything to see that look on his father’s face when he finds out why Eiri divorced Ayaka.   z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z   A/N: I’m guessing you guys are fed up with the story since no ones reviewing any more. I promise that Eiri will make his decision whether or not to go home as I’m not telling you anything. You make you’re own guesses. But it will be after their trip to visit dad. After that the decision will be made.