Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Starting Again ❯ Planning The Wedding ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own anything relating to Gravitation and I do not claim ownership to any of the characters in this story. I am simply a tremendous fan of the show and I wanted to write a fanfic. Please don't hold that against me.

A/N: I wanna apologize for chapter 4 taking so long to post...that was due to Fanfiction.net not letting me upload it and believe me I was not happy about that. But I finally did upload it and now I've posted chapter 5 too...I'm on a roll lol. Anyways...you know the pairings by now...so I'll stop talking and let you read...enjoy! ^-^




Starting Again Chapter V: Planning The Wedding


"C'mon Shu-chan, we need to get you a tuxedo na no da!" An energetic Ryuichi said as he grabbed Shuichi and ran into the nearest store.

Eiri and Tatsuha followed them in at a much slower and more controlled pace, "Onii-chan, I'm glad you decided to join us today. I knew Shuichi would come but I didn't think you would."

"Do you honestly think I'd let you get the chance to jump my lover again? Knowing you, you probably have some sick fantasy of being with both of them don't you?" Eiri said while glaring at his younger brother.

"Onii-chan, you have such little faith in me." Tatsuha said innocently, 'You also know too damn much about how I think.'

"Tat-chan...c'mere...I want you to try on this tuxedo, Kumoguro think's it will look good on you na no da!" Ryuichi yelled from a few feet away.

"Coming Ryu-chan! Hey onii-chan, why don't you go help Shuichi pick out his tuxedo?" With that Tatsuha walked off to join Ryuichi.

Eiri then decided to take Tatsuha's advice, 'If I don't help him pick something out, Shu-chan will probably end up in a wedding dress.' Carefully scanning the rows of clothes Eiri finally spotted the pink haired singer and began walking towards him.

Meanwhile, Shuichi was beginning to feel very uncomfortable. He had needed help finding a tuxedo and had asked one of the salesmen, big mistake. The salesman was now using a very scary voice and constantly moving closer to poor Shuichi. 'Where the hell is Eiri-chan when I need him!' Moving away from the salesman yet again, Shuichi bumped into the object of his thoughts, "Eiri-chan!"

"Daijoubou, Shu-chan?" Eiri asked while giving the annoying salesman a very deadly glare.

"Iie Eiri-chan, this man is scaring me." Shuichi whispered.

Eiri again eyes the salesman who in turn was eyeing Shuichi, "It's okay Shu-chan, I'll take care of him, you go over by Sakuma-san and Tatsuha and I'll be right over okay?"

"Hai, Eiri-chan." With that Shuichi bounced off in the direction of their companions.

Eiri watched his genki lover bounce off before turning back to the salesman, "Sexy little thing isn't he?" The salesman nodded slowly, still looking in Shuichi's direction. "Well he's mine and if I see you looking at him again I'll kill you...and believe me, I am perfectly capable of killing a scrawny little man like you."

The salesman's eyes went wide and he slowly backed away from Eiri, taking his eyes off Shuichi immediately, "Gomen nasai, sensei." Then he bowed to Eiri and ran off.

Eiri looked extreamly pleased with himself by the time he got back to Shuichi and the others and Shuichi immediately latched onto his arm, "Anoo, Eiri-chan, what happened?"

Eiri smiled down at Shuichi, "I simply told him that what's mine is mine and their are conseqences for trying to take it from me."

"Did you really say that onii-chan?" Tatsuha asked, Eiri was rarely protective of anything but his material possessions and his privacy.

"Of course I said that baka, he was trying to get into my fiance's pants...I'm not just going to let him do it. I swear Tatsuha, you get more and more stupid every day."

"Eiri-san shouldn't blame Tat-chan. Tat-chan only doubted Eiri-san because Eiri-san never concerns himself with protecting people na no da!" Ryuichi said while brandishing his stuffed rabbit, "If Eiri-san isn't nice to Tat-chan Kumoguro will have to give him the Kumoguro Bean na no da!"

"Sakuma-san has a point Eiri-chan, you normally don't defend people. For example, when Tatusha jumped me you just stood there and told him to continue." Shuichi stated matter-of-factly.

"Well, that was in the past...things are gonna be different now." Eiri said in his own defense, "Besides, I knew Tatsuha would stop trying to rape you as soon as he saw me. If I had really wanted him to continue, I wouldn't have let him see me."

"Now I get it, you always protected me in your own twisted way didn't you Eiri-chan?"

Eiri just nodded, "Yeah, I've always done things in my own way so that no one would notice. Anyways, enough of this talk...lets go get you an outfit for the wedding Shu-chan."

Just as they were about to walk off Ryuichi latched onto Shuichi, "No! You can't take Shu-chan! It's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding! Besides, Kumoguro found the perfect outfit for Shu-chan!"

Eiri's eye twitched, "Shuichi is not a "bride" and if you picked him out a wedding dress I will personally see to it that Kumoguro ends up in an incinerator."

Ryuichi sqeaked in fear before clutching Kumoguro and hiding behind Shuichi, "Eiri-san wouldn't do that to Kumoguro because Kumoguro picked out a nice outfit for Shu-chan na no da!"

"Eiri-chan, don't worry, I promise I won't wear a wedding dress. I'm sure Sakuma-san picked out a nice tuxedo. I'll go with him and you go with Tatsuha and then we'll surprise each other on your wedding day okay?" Shuichi said.

Eiri nodded and Shuichi ran off with Ryuichi, "Why am I suddenly afraid?"

"Don't worry onii-chan, I know exactly what Ryu-chan is going to show Shuichi and I promise you'll like it...it'll suit Shuichi well. Now, lets go get you a tuxedo." With that Tatsuha dragged a very reluctant Eiri off to find a tuxedo.

********************************************************** ***************************************

~Meanwhile...~

"Do we really need to wear tuxedos to that wedding? Shuichi's not gonna care." Hiro whined as he and Suguru walked around the store.

"Yes, we do because even if Shuichi-kun doesn't care I know Eiri-san will and I know Tohma will be wearing a tuxedo as well...I cannot let my cousin down." Suguru said as he picked a tuxedo off the rack.

"You and your obsession with your cousin." Hiro said in mock annoyance. He then turned his attention to the tuxedo in Suguru's hands. It was midnight blue with a black undershirt and a bow tie that matched the blazer, "That would look perfect on you koi."

Suguru blushed, "You really think so?"

Hiro nodded, "Yeah, I do."

"Alright then, I guess I found my tux so now all we have to do is find you one."

"But Suguru, I don't wanna wear a tuxedo...those things are for funerals...they're stuffy and boring."

"Will you stop your whining, if I have to wear one then so do you, and I think I know just the tux." Grabbing Hiro's hand Suguru dragged him over to a rack of tuxedos and pointed at a dark red one, "That would look good on you Hi-chan."

Hiro took the tuxedo off the rack and looked at it, "I can't wear this koi, it'll clash with my hair!"

"Oh it will not, it matches your hair you moron! Just go try it on please, for me?"

"Fine, but I'm not going to like it!" Hiro grumbled as he walked towards the dressing room.

Suguru just chuckled as he watched his boyfriend stalk off, 'This whole wedding thing is going to be pretty amusing.'

******************************************************** *****************************************

~Meanwhile at NG Studios...~

"Tohma, you better hope those tuxedos you ordered get here before tomorrow or you're sleeping on the couch for a week and you'll get grounded from your keyboard." Mika said. She had asked Tohma to order the tuxedos the day they had found out about the wedding but the damn man had to wait until the day before the wedding to actually order them, 'Men, they never do anything right and then think they're never wrong.'

Tohma just smiled at his wife, "Don't worry Mika, they'll be here in about ten minutes."

"How do you know?" Sakano asked from his place at the table next to K. The four of them had been going over plans for the wedding all morning.

Tohma then turned his smiling face towards Sakano, "I just called to check in on the pakage about two minutes ago."

Just then there was a knock on the door, "Come in." Mika said, still glaring at her irresponsible husband.

The door opened to reveal Tohma's secretary carrying a rather large package, "Just set that on the table please, Michiru."

"Hai, Seguchi-san." Michiru set the package on the confrence room table, bowed, and left.

As soon as the door was closed Mika started in, "You better hope those are the tuxedos."

Tohma nodded before opening the box to reveal five different colored tuxedos. One was lavender, one was forest green, one was navy blue, one was tan, and one was grey, "The lavender one is mine, the green is for Ryuichi, the navy blue is Tatsuha's, the tan is K's and the grey is for Sakano."

"Care to explain why they're multi-colored...I told you to get black tuxedos Tohma!" Mika yelled.

"Black would have worked if were were dealing with Yuki Eiri's wedding but we're not...we're dealing with the wedding of Uesugi Eiri and Shindou Shuichi...we should give them a bright send off don't you think?"Tohma stated confidently.

"He does have a point Mika." K added, "Shuichi's not a black type of person...he raditates color so he should have a colorful wedding. Besides, I talked to Hiro and Suguru this morning and they're not going to be wearing black either."

"Fine, have it your way. If Eiri gets mad though, I'm telling him it was all your idea. Now, lets finish planning this thing."

Everyone nodded and they got back to their planning.

~Tsudzuku minna-chan!~





Japanese Words:

Onii-chan: Older Brother

Daijoubou: Are you alright?, I am alright.

Iie: No

Hai: Yes

Gomen Nasai: Very Sorry

Sensei: Sir, Doctor, Teacher, etc.

Anoo (Ano): Well

Koi: Love

Tsudzuku: To Be Continued

Minna: Everyone

Well minna-chan, what did you think? Not as good as the other chapters was it? I tried though and I promise the next chapter will be much better. Only two more chapters to go! I'm gonna miss writing this fic when I actually finish it. Please review...ja ne.

~Frozen Midnight~