Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ True Thoughts ❯ Clearing Vision ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]


Disclaimer: I do not own anything relating to Gravitation and I do not claim ownership to any of the characters in this story. I am simply a tremendous fan of the show and I wanted to write a fanfic. Please don't hold that against me.

A/N: Here's the third chapter...I'm still not sure how many chapters this story will have yet so I hope you'll bear with me till I can give you a definate. Oh yeah and thanks for all the reviews. Anyways...enough of my talking...enjoy chapter three. ^_^




True Thoughts: Clearing Vision


Yuki sat at his desk thinking. He had told Shuichi he was going to attempt to get some work done but he hadn't even thought about turning on his laptop. Truth be told, the famous Yuki Eiri was still in shock. No, it was more than shock, Yuki Eiri was afraid. He didn't like this new Shuichi at all. Those brown eyes and that dark hair just didn't look right on Shuichi, dispite the fact that most people in Japan had dark hair and eyes.

This line of thinking brought him to wonder why Shuichi had decided to change back to looking like other asian people. It wasn't like the Shuichi he knew to want to be just like everyone else, then again, maybe that Shuichi was just an illusion. 'An illusion I desperately wanted to be reality.' Yuki thought sadly. He had never realized how boring and dull his life had been before the annoying vocalist of Bad Luck and charged, full-throttle, into his life. 'It's hard to miss something you've never known to exsist.' Yuki thought, his thoughts seemed to get more and more depressing.

Yuki had grown up in a strict family and then had his childhood violently ripped away from him by someone he had cared too deeply about. It was hard to be bright and cheerful when your hands were stained with blood and your mind filled with dark memories. Shuichi had probably grown up in a warm, loving home, far away from sick minded pedophiles, hardship wasn't something ingrained into his life for years.

'That's it! This whole thing is dredging up too many damned memories...I'm going to get to the bottom of this right now!' Yuki thought determinedly. He then left his study to go in search of his lover. He found said lover asleep on the couch, clutching his blanket in his fist like an infant sometimes does. Gently he shook the sleeping singer awake.

"Yuki? What's going on?" Shuichi asked sleepily.

"Get up baka, we need to talk." Yuki said before standing up and heading into the kitchen to get a beer, an action that made him miss the sad look in Shuichi's eyes at once again being called stupid.

"I'm tired, we can talk in the morning." Shuichi said emotionlessly as he once again curled up to go back to sleep. He needed Yuki to see how it felt, just once, to be treated like you didn't matter.

Yuki nearly spit out his beer when he heard Shuichi's statement. This wasn't right, he normally couldn't shut the baka up and not it was Shuichi who didn't want to talk. After a few minutes Yuki had himself under enough control to retaliate, he had to make sure Shuichi didn't think he was winning whatever it was the vocalist was trying to win. "You should have told me sooner than wanting to talk would get you to shut up...I would have tried it a lot sooner."

Shuichi turned so he was facing the back of the couch, he didn't want Yuki to see the tears forming in his eyes. "I know Yuki." he said quietly as he drifted miserably back to sleep.

Yuki stood in the kitchen staring at the huddled mass on his couch. Something was definately not right and he was going to get to the bottom of it one way or another. Resigning himself to the fact that Shuichi had fallen back to sleep, he went back to his own room. Before going to sleep however, he came up with a plan. Tomorrow morning he would call Hiro and demand some answers as to why Shuichi was being weird, then, when Shuichi got home, he'd interrogate the little brat until everything was revealed.

"Yuki Eiri, you are a genius." Yuki said to himself before he too drifted off to sleep.

~Tsudzuku minna-chan!~





Yeah, I know...another incredibly short chapter. I'm sorry they're all so short. Anyways, I hope you liked this chapter and I hope you'll all review it. My many thanks to the people who have already reviewed, especially to the people who reviewed but didn't leave an e-mail address, since I couldn't thank them in a response. I'll try to get chapter four up as soon as possible.

~Frozen Midnight~