Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Untitled ❯ Surprise visit and sleep time ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Untitled
 
Disclaimer: I do NOT own Gravitation! Do not flame me.. for they WILL be deleted and ignored. I do not have time for your whining about my story, because I worked as hard as I could. So, with that said, enjoy my story.
 
Chapter one: Surprise visit and sleep time
 
Hiro was laying in his living room, writing down some guitar notes on a sheet of paper. A loud bang bas heard on the door and he jumped. He nervously walked to the door and opened it, shocked that his best friend was standing there. He watched helplessly as Shuichi sobbed, battered and broken. Swollen, purple lips pleaded with him. “Hiro, help me please.” Shuichi whispered before he blacked out. Hiro gasped and caught his friend before he hit the ground. Hiro was in such a shock, staring at Shuichi's beaten face. “What happened to you, Shu? Who did this to you?” He asked Shuichi's sleeping form. He picked Shuichi up and brought him to his room, closing the front door on the way. He laid Shuichi down on his bed and sighed, ticking Shuichi in.
 
`What in earth could've happened to him' Hiro thought, sitting on the edge of the bed. He heard Shuichi moan in his sleep, and Hiro looked at him. “Yuki! Help me…” Shuichi whimpered. Hiro turned around and stared at Shuichi reached out, whimpering. Hiro frowned and laid down next to his friend. It wasn't until Hiro wrapped his arms around Shuichi, that he stopped whimpering. Hiro smiled and decided that he would ask Shuichi what happened in the morning. He smiled as he fell asleep, cuddling Shuichi gently.
 
A/N: I know this chapter is short… and so will the next one… but I make up for it in the third chapter. Okay? Sayonara for now!!