Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ War Of The Heart ❯ III ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]


Disclaimer: I do not own anything relating to Gravitation and I do not claim ownership to any of the characters in this story (except Kakeru Kaze of course). I am simply a tremendous fan of the show and I wanted to write a fanfic. Please don't hold that against me.

A/N: Well everyone, here's chapter 3. Many people will probably hate Kakeru Kaze by then end of this chapter but I assure you he has his reasons for doing the things he does.




War Of The Heart: Chapter III


Soon after Kakeru left the apartment, I left to go to Shuichi's studio. Once I got there I went straight to Shuichi's recording room to find him in a heated conversation with one Sakuma Ryuichi, but he noticed me instantly, "Eiri-chan? What are you doing here?" Shuichi asked me.

"We need to talk."

"Alright, I'll be there in a second."

"I'll be waiting in the hall." Once I had closed the studio door behind me I began trying to think up ways to inform Shuichi that his friend Kaze was a coniving little scuzball.

Just as I decided that being blunt was best, Shuichi walked out of the studio, "what's did you wanna talk about, Eiri-chan?" he asked curiously.

"It's about your friend, I don't trust him and I think it'd be best if you stayed away from him."

"Eiri, you don't trust anyone do you? Kaze's my friend and I think I know more about him than you. Now, if you'll excuse me, I told Kaze he could have lunch with me at our apartment and I'm already late."

At that point he tried to walk off but I quickly grabbed his wrist to stop him, "Please Shu-chan, listen to me, that guy can't be trusted."

Shuichi looked at me angrily before pulling his wrist out of my grasp, "You need to have more faith in people Eiri." With that he turned his back on me and left. I was beginning to think that Shuichi cared more about his friend than he did about me.

************************************************************** *************************************

~20 minutes later at Shuichi and Eiri's apartment...~

"Kaze, I'm back." Shuichi called as he entered the apartment.

"Welcome back. I hope you don't mind but I decided to make lunch for you, I ate at my hotel." Kaze said from the kitchen.

"Really? I don't mind at all, thanks Kaze. Usually I do all the cooking here, it's nice to have someone cooking for me for a change."[1]

"What about Uesugi-san? Doesn't he ever cook?"

"No, he's always too busy." Shuichi replied sadly.

"Well at least today you don't have to cook." As if to enphisize his point Kaze emerged from the kitchen carrying a tray loaded with food. Walking into the living-room, he set the tray down in front of Shuichi and took at seat next to the vocalist, "I hope you like it."

Shuichi slowly picked up his chopsticks and took a bite. After chewing and swallowing, he looked over to Kaze and smiled, "This is wonderful Kaze, my cooking doesn't even come close to this."

Kaze grinned at the energetic singer, "I'm glad you're enjoying it." Shuichi simply smiled wider and nodded before he turned his attention to devouring the food. After a while Shuichi was fast asleep. Carefully, Kaze picked Shuichi up and carried him into the master bedroom. Once in the room, Kaze removed Shuichi's shoes and shirt and tucked the vocalist beneath the covers.

After seeing that Shuichi was placed in the right position, Kaze removed his own shirt and sneakers and positioned himself beside Shuichi in the bed. Wrapping his arms around the still slumbering Shuichi, Kaze smiled to himself, the sleeping pills would last for a while, he just hoped Uesugi Eiri would be home before they wore off.

~Tsudzuku minna-chan!~





Let me guess, you all hate Kaze now right? I suppose it's understandable, he is resorting to rather low measures isn't he? Anyways, dispite that I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Sorry it took so long for me to post but I was in Canada over the weekend and didn't have access to a computer. (They didn't have any English bookstores where I went and I wanted to cry because I still don't have Gravitation vol. 2 T-T) I'll try to have chapter 4 up asap. Ja ne, minna!

~Frozen Midnight~