Groove Adventure Rave Fan Fiction ❯ Living A Normal Life ❯ Chapter 4: Lucia VS. Haru ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

RAVE

Disclaimer: I don't own Rave. Just borrowing its characters for a while.

Chapter 4: Lucia VS. Haru

"Is that Musica?"

"Why did he do that?!"

"He looks pretty strange now..."

Everyone began to whisper things when Musica walked around the hallways of the campus. He was going to Haru's classroom that morning.

"Oi! Haru!"

The students suddenly turned their faces to Musica as if they were all Haru. They stared wide-eyed.

The real Haru then turned to his call.

"Musica?! Is that you???"

"That's right!" He said. The once long and reddish colored hair Musica was now having a black and short spiky hairdo.

Haru went to him. "What the heck did you do to your hair?"

"Why? I don't think it sucks... So what do you think?"

"Um....f-fine..." His tone was unsure.

"I think it's great!" He suddenly whispered to him. "But lesser girls are coming after me now..."

Haru sweatdropped.

"Anyways, that's all! Jaa!" And he left.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

During recess time...

"Can you believe that? After their fight yesterday, the two became friends!" Elie noted. She was looking outside through the window with her chin resting on her hand.

"Musica's hairstyle looks so cute! He looks nicer this way!" Melodia complimented.

"Last night, after you left, I visited Haru in the clinic."

Melodia's eyebrows raised. "Really now, you still can't forget about him?"

"It's just a crush."

"I know. But in my opinion, you two look good together!"

"Ahem*Ahem"

A blonde boy suddenly came in front of Elie with his hands at his back as if he was hiding something.

Elie looked up at her classmate and asked, "What is it?"

Just then, he took out his hand and extended it to Elie and revealed a small gift.

"For me?"

He nodded.

The dazzled girl took it from his hand and thanked him. Before he left, he uttered, "Hope you enjoy it."

The boy went back to his seat and fixed his things for the next class. Meanwhile, Elie and Melodia stared at the present and concluded something.

"I bet Lucia likes you."

"Eh?!" Elie began to blush. "Lucia?"

"C'mon Elie. Don't tell me you haven't noticed it? That guy's pretty arrogant but he's only *very* kind and calm when you're around. And now he gave you a gift!" Melodia explained.

"So...you mean he wants 'something'?" Elie nervously asked. Her friend nodded.

Oh no.

She never chatted with Lucia except if she needed to ask something from him. Lucia is a bit arrogant in nature and Elie just can't ride with him. So what, if he gave her a present? It's probably just another crush, it's a teen's world! Besides, she already has set her eyes on Haru, and not Lucia.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

"ACHOOO!"

Haru suddenly sneezed.

"Hey, you got quite a cold there!" Musica commented.

"No, not really. *Did someone remember me or what?*" Haru replied rubbing his nose.

"Oh, by the way, have you heard about the Principal's birthday?"

"So what about it?"

"Come on, it's been the latest fuss in the school! They said that Shiba-san's gonna hold a party celebration right after classes!"

Haru tilted his head as if he didn't get it right. The principal's old! Can he still dance without going imbalanced?

"Aren't you interesting? This is my chance to dance with all the girls here! Wahahaha!" The spiky head proudly said his plan.

The other one just took out a breath and said, "Do whatever you want. I've got no plans of attending a stupid party for the oldies..."

He walked away but Musica provoked him. "Just wait up, Haru. Don't tell me you're afraid to ask the girls for a dance?!"

"NO I'M NOT!!! It's just that I don't feel like partying at all." Before he could finish, he wore a sad and serious face. Musica noticed this and asked what's wrong. But Haru didn't respond and said not to worry about it and headed towards the cafeteria.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

"Perfect! That day would be the day!" Lucia declared with his fist tightly closed and his face in a proud and confident look.

"Right! And I swear everyone will see how beautiful I am!" The man who had a long dark hair stated.

"Shut up, Julius! Just make sure that you won't do and let anything ruin my 'chance'! Or else you're history!" the blonde boy warned which made Julius concentrate on eating his food.

They were sitting beside the canteen window, talking about what they'll do on Shiba's birthday party. Lucia then decided that he wanted to eat some more, so he left to head at the counter.

Good thing there were no more long lines, so Lucia was able to had his order faster.

"One bowl of noodle please."

That voice... sounds very familiar. Lucia looked to his right, and next to him was his rival--Haru Glory--ordering his food!

He glared at him, his golden eyes were narrow and vicious. Haru noticed the angry aura near him. He rolled his eyes to the blonde boy, they both played a staring game.

Haru blurted out, "Who are you?"

Lucia was exasperated after hearing Haru's line. Why this ignorant guy--!

"You don't know me? I'm the heir of Rareglove, Lucia!"

"Rareglove? Oh. Nice to meet you," the ash-hair simply replied.

Veins popped on Lucia's forehead. He doesn't know the Raregloves?!

Haru, confused with what the weird guy said, turned to the student behind him and inquired who Lucia really is.

"He's Lucia Rareglove, the richest kid in this school." Haru's eyes widened. He recalled that the Raregloves owned a mall somewhere in Symphonia!

"You better don't mess things with him, he can easily put you in jail!" The student added.

"Hmph! So now you know me! Don't ever try to bluff me, or you're dead!" Lucia mockingly cried out. But he found out that Haru wasn't paying attention because he was busy blowing his noodle soup.

Lucia was raging with anger.

Then the cafeteria waitress asked the irritated customer, "Mr. Rareglove, are you gonna order or not?!"

"Give me anything good to eat! NOW!!!" The arrogant boy demanded. The waitress got angry and all of a sudden, a large paper fan appeared and she hit Lucia's head hard!

"What the heck?!" Lucia exclaimed.

"Who the hell ever told you to shout at people older than you!?!? Get out of here! NOW!!!"

Lucia, now flushing with anger and embarrassment, marched out the counter and headed straight to the exit. But before he stepped out, he dropped by Haru who was sitting near the door.

"Remember this Haru," Lucia leered at his 'rival' who seemed not to care and continued sipping his soup. "Elie's not gonna be yours!"

Haru choked and blew the soup in his mouth on Lucia's face!

"Elie?!"

Lucia was steaming so hard now that he wanted to get the hell out of Haru. He quickly grabbed the boy's collar and pulled him up forcibly.

"WHY YOU--!!"

Just then, the canteen manager raced to the tensioned scene and using the top of her lungs, she shouted, "GET OUT OF MY CANTEEN!!!!!!!"

The doors were kicked open and the two rivaling teens were thrown outside.

*SLAM*

"Now look at what you did! You banned us from the canteen!" Haru scolded.

"Shut up! If you hadn't showed up in front of me then this wouldn't have happened!" Lucia yawled violently.

"I wasn't doing anything to you! Moreover, you wasted my food!!!"

"So what?! You're just ruining my day!"

The two glared with full intensity at each other. Their eyebrows met, and their teeth gritted. They were feeling a strong resentment against one other.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

"Wow! This is one of those very expensive chocolates!" Elie gasped with the opened gift in hand.

"No wonder, Lucia's a rich guy. He would only buy the best things around!" Melodia mentioned.

"I think he's getting serious about this... Melodia, what should I do?"

"Do? Just relax, okay?" She comforted as she patted Elie's shoulder. "You'll know when you think he deserves you or not."

Elie smiled. "Alright. Then for the meantime, let's eat this!"

There were proceeding to the staircase to their classroom as the enjoyed the rare sweets Lucia gave. But after eating it, they felt thirsty so they decided to drop by the cafeteria and buy some drinks.

Meanwhile, Haru and Lucia were hitting each other now! They were acting so dangerously that the other students were afraid to get near them. They were both 'recognized' items in the school after all--the simple but tough, and the wealthy and arrogant. But there's only one person who can provoke them, and of course, it's Elie.

"HOLD IT!!!"

The two abruptly stopped and startled upon her presence.

"Elie?!" They both uttered.

She put her hands on her waist and scolded them like little kids...

"Just what do you think you're doing?! Why are you fighting each other?!"

"He wasted my food!" Haru wailed with his index finger pointing at the blonde boy. But Lucia ran to Elie as if not minding what he said.

"Lucia, why did you--"

"Did you enjoy the chocolates?" He asked with a warm smile.

"Huh? Oh, yes of course! Thank you very much!" Elie replied.

"Hey Lucia! What the heck are you talking about there?!" Haru panted but Lucia continued ignoring him like he didn't exist.

Lucia consulted his costly silver watch.

"Hey, classes will be starting soon. Why don't we go to our classroom now?"

"Okay. But what about Ha--"

"He's completely fine! Right, Melodia?" He calmly asked like any real gentleman would do.

"Y-yes," Melodia had no choice but to agree with the guy. Now convinced, elie went upstairs together with her friend and Lucia, leaving Haru behind.

"Hmph! What an impudent guy!" He muttered and stuck his tongue out.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Symphonia Park, 7:10 pm.

Not too many people roamed and stayed around the park that night. The lampposts surrounding the place provided the light for the dark evening. But the most extravagant thing you will see here is the beauty and natural glow it gives off--the big fountain.

Elie sat down on the side of the said fountain after taking a walk around the city. She was wearing a light blue cotton jacket, and a spaghetti shirt underneath it and a blue fit mini-skirt which extended just a few inches above her knees. She had just arrived there from the store because she bought a pen. But she didn't go home yet to have a chance to roam around a few streets in Symphonia, a thing she hasn't done often since school have started. She felt sweat on her forehead, so she got her hanky from her pocket. But accidentally, her round purse fell off and landed on the ground.

When she stretched her hand to get it, something suddenly jumped from no where and got her purse!

"Hey!" Elie cried out. The white and snowman-like creature looked back at her and she realized...

"You're the creature from the washroom!"

But it ran away without any warning.

"Hey! That's mine!" Elie shouted as she began to chase it, not considering where it might lead her...

END OF CHAPTER 4