Gundam Seed Destiny Fan Fiction / Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ Musica ❯ Melody of Memories ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own GSD/GS or it's characters. Duh… FANFICTION
 
*Note: This fic was previously in fictional-present form. I read it again and it didn't sound right (Although it was right), so I decided to edit it and change it into past form. And, it made it easier for me too. I also changed the title of the chapter because I realized that it's not” catchie”. Happy reading…
 
 
Musica
 
Chapter One: The Melody of Memories
 
A pink haired lady was in a limo-- traveling along the ever-busy highway of Aglaia Orb City. She was wearing an elegant white dress that fitted her slender body perfectly. On top of her white dress was a dark pink bolero that had white butterfly embroidery on the left side. She was with a young man wearing black shades even if the window already dimmed the sunlight. He was wearing a light blue shirt and was topped with light green long sleeved polo shirt. He looked formal but not stiff even with his light brown pants.
 
“Lacus, I'm planning to get a replacement for him.”
 
“I see…” The young lady replied while starring outside the window and observing the people that could have immediately got out of control if they found out who was in the gorgeous limo.
 
“His compositions were good… technically speaking but as you said-“ He was cut off by a sudden phone call.
 
He answered it immediately right after he pulled it from his right pocket.
 
“Alright…” He ended the conversation.
 
“…lacks heart.” Lacus mumbled
 
The young man sighed after he heard what she mumbled.
 
“Heine called. He said if we might want to check out that conservatory.”
 
“You mean… Seed?” She said with a surprised expression and turn to face the young man.
 
“Uhuh… Seed Conservatory of Music… the one where I studied.”
 
“Can't you just compose for me… Athrun?” Lacus asked as she guides her loose strands of hair towards the back of her left ear.
 
It took few moments before Athrun could reply.
 
“You know very well why I can't.”
 
She would have loved it.”
 
“…I know...but…” He couldn't finish what He was saying.
Athrun could still remember it—the times when his mother was still alive. She was beautiful as a flower in the wild and her skin was soft like that of a baby. Her voice was like that of a mermaid's that even Athrun's father, Patrick Zala who was like a beast in a western fairy tale, turned into a gentle and loving man. Back then, music was a part of heaven for him, until that fateful day, his graduation day—the death of his beloved mother.
 

”Athrun? Athrun…? We're here.”
 
“Huh? I… didn't notice.” Athrun caressed his forehead.
 
The young man stepped out of the car without looking at the fair lady. He knew that she could easily see-through him. He didn't want her to see the sadness in him but he didn't have any choice, it would be ungentleman of him if he did not escort her out of the car.
Fortunately for him, she was already out and was currently awestruck of the breath taking scenery.
 
The location of the conservatory was fascinating. It had a marvelous background of a sparkling sea. The smell of the sea breeze gave its spectators a relaxing and cool welcome.
 
“It's beautiful…” Lacus whispered with astonishment
 
“Uhuh… This conservatory is near the beach. When I was still studying here, I used to spend many hours just to admire this.” Athrun said as he removes his shades to admire the sea more clearly. The sadness left his eyes for a while.
 
“It's been a long time… Athrun…” A voice says.
 
Both Athrun and Lacus did not budge an inch. They didn't notice the voice that came from a not so far friend.
 
“Ahem…” The friend noticed that he was not noticed and still was not noticed after the cough.
 
“ATHRUN!” He increased his voice to get attention.
 
Finally, Athrun and Lacus noticed him.
 
“Finally!” The friend expressed little annoyance by putting his hands on his waist.
 
“Ah… I'm very sorry. We were fascinated by the view. Sorry Nicol.” Athrun explained.
 
Although Nicol had a face of a prince and attractive jade hair, His presence was like a ghost's.
“Yzak's waiting for you…” Nicol said, forgetting his annoyance.
 
“Yzak? The Yzak Joule—Wild White?” Lacus asked.
 
“The one and only.” Both gents answered.
 
The three walked towards the entrance.
 
“Who would have thought his wild-ear-busting songs will make him one of the most well-known singer… I mean… ROCK STAR.” Athrun said with a smile.
 
Nicole turned his head towards Lacus and said “I can still remember that he used to compete against Athrun for Professor Le Creuset's attention. Unfortunately, Yzak's talent was not for Le Creuset's music interest. Plus, Athrun was exceptionally good in classics and ballads that Professor Le Creuset adored.
 
“Not only that. Yzak and I used to quarrel a lot.”
 
Athrun suddenly remembered something.
 
 
“+”
“Hey! Athrun!” A white haired young man shouted while running.
 
Athrun was laying down beneath a large tree. A book saying “Stargazer” was covering his face. He was napping.
 
The white haired young man was able to reach him. “Athrun!” he shouted.
Athrun removed the book from his slightly irritated face.
 
“What is it Yzak?” muttered Athrun.
 
“Darn it! I've been looking all over for you—Sheesh—Why are you here anyway?—People will think someone kidnapped you if you just disappear without a trace idiot!—You should buy a cellphone you know!—You're filthy rich for crying out loud and-“
 
“Alright…alright. I get it… GRANDPA…” Athrun interrupted and got up.
 
“WHAT!? Do I look like an old man!?” Yzak was already angry.
 
“Hm? Well, now that you mention it…” Athrun said and stared at the white strands of hair of his friend.
 
Yzak noticed what he meant and shouted “BASTARD!”
 
“+”
 
 
Athrun burst a soft laugh in remembering such stories.
Lacus just stared at him curiously.
 
Athrun noticed and said, “It's nothing…”
 
“Oh yeah, you're looking for a new composer right? I have someone in mind that you may find interesting. His songs are exceptionally outstanding considering that he lacks formal units and papers.”
 
“Formal… units and papers?” Lacus was confused.
 
“I mean, He still yet to finnish all units to get his diploma.”
 
Athrun got interested and asked “But he can already compose a song properly?”
 
Nicol nods and says “Uhuh... through hard work, self-study and… passion I guess. His name is-“
 
“…Kira Yamato…His name is Kira Yamato” A man with a long black hair interrupted.
 
 
-to be continued
 
 
I hope you like it. Please review! Comments positive/negative are welcome! So please
review…. So that I'll know if it stinks… if it's I'll just stop.