Gundam Seed Destiny Fan Fiction / Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ Musica ❯ Symphony of First Meeting ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own GSD/GS or any of it's characters.
Musica Chapter Two: The Symphony of First Meeting
“…Kira Yamato. His name is Kira Yamato.”
A long black haired man interrupted. The sunlight made his long silver earring with a ruby on its end spark brilliantly. It was fabulous. It made his left ear a splendid attraction at first sight but the thing that gave a strange feeling to those who hardly knew him was his awe-stinking golden eyes.
“Oh! Professor Durandal!” Exclaimed Nicol. “This is Professor Durandal. He just began teaching here last year. He's actually teaching-uh…”
He stopped himself after realizing that Athrun and Lacus were not listening again.
He was totally overshadowed by this Durandal's significant presence.
“I'm Gilbert Durandal. It's nice to meet you…” Durandal made his own introduction and made the first attempt to shake hands with Athrun.
Athrun was still captivated by this man's golden eyes, that he responded a little late.
“Athrun Zala…”
Lacus was in a peak of analyzation. “Who is this man?” she thought. Why were they so captivated to his eyes? What did they felt about that man?
“…such sadness…” Lacus whispered so quietly that even Athrun who was just beside her was not able to hear her words but surprisingly Durandal somewhat heard her but decided to just give a little smile followed be a compliment.
“My…my…my… Such a fair lady indeed… just as the rumors say.” Durandal let go of Athrun's hand and reached for Lacus's.
“It's very nice to meet you… Mr. Durandal.” Lacus was a little surprised but shook hands with him anyway.
“That makes me sound old. Please, call me Gilbert.”
“Very well… Gilbert.” Lacus returned his smile and then a moment of silence.
“+”
Yzak… They're here.” Nicole said as he opens the door.
Athrun and Lacus entered the room that was filled of books, a group study table and a desk. The large window gave way to the sunlight dramatically covering all corners of the room. Yzak was there—standing near the window while drinking wine with elegant passion.
“It's been a long time… Yzak.” Athrun started it with a fine greeting and a smile.
Yzak filled another glass of wine and approached Athrun . He handed the wine to him with a smile. Athrun took it and both gents drank at the same time not leaving even a single drop.
Nicol decided to leave without saying anything. It would have been useless anyway if he did.
Lacus smiled noticing Athrun's smile filled with happiness. “It's good that you didn't forget your friends like you did in music.” she said to herself.
“Athrun, I'm going to the beach for a while.” Lacus said. She wanted them to spend time together.
“Ms. Lacus Clyne, I suppose. I'm very pleased to meet you.” Yzak shook hands with her.
“So do I WILD WHITE”
Yzak did not expect her calling him that and as a result, he burst a loud laugh.
“I am very honored. Anyway, I'm sure you want to meet him now. I already told one of the students to fetch him.”
“Thanks for the help.” Athrun said.
“NO problem. Right after Heine told me that you were looking for a new composer. I figured that he would be perfect. Actually he reminds me of you in many ways and-.”
A girl cut off Yzak.
“Excuse me, Mr. Joule. I can't find Kira anywhere.” The girl had a short light brown hair. She seemed to breathe hard maybe because of tiresome of looking everywhere for this Kira.
“Can't you contact him by phone?” Yzak asked.
“He doesn't have a cell phone.” She reasoned.
Athrun and Yzak remembered something. Athrun let out a small laugh but Yzak on the contrary was quite pissed remembering such things.
Both the girls noticed these different expressions and made a curios face.
“Darn it…” Yzak mumbled.
“Thanks anyway Ms. Haw… Kira has a class with Professor Djibril after one hour and half. I'll just excuse him then.”
“Yes, I understand. Then, excuse me…” Ms. Haw left with a slight irritation on her face. It would have been easier if Yzak thought of that earlier she told herself.
“+”
The sound of the singing waves echoed in a person's ears. The sound of the splashing water, the gentle touch of wind and the rays of the sun made the beach a heaven on earth.
“You'd love to see this…”
Someone was standing near the water but not near enough to touch his white rubber shoes. The wind was so gentle that only few strands of his neck long blonde hair moved. He didn't seem to mind the heat with his long sleeved black jacket. He was thinking deeply while staring at the ocean. His light brown eyes expressed determination and conviction. But of what?
Suddenly, laughter was heard from a not so far distance. From the sound of it, it was a woman's voice. It distracted him.
“Hm?” He looked at the lady who was somewhat dancing at the shore—playing with the water innocently. After few seconds, he realized who it was.
“Lacus… Lacus Clyne… Then it means Zala is here too…” He was not a fond of Lacus although she was very loved and popular. She can't please them all after all but his eyes seemed to burn with rage upon mentioning Zala.
“It will go according to plan… brother. I swear.” He said while clenching his fist.
“+”
Back in the study room, Athrun and Yzak enjoyed the company of each other. It was very nice of Lacus to let Athrun enjoy the moment with a never-seen-for-a-long-time-friend.
“So Athrun… How are you and Lacus doin?” Yzak crossed his legs while sitting after stating the question.
“She's not a problem. Actually she's very considerate-“
“No…no… That's not what I meant. How's your relationship with her?” Yzak stressed his point of question.
“Eh? Well… it's alright.” He assured Yzak and then took a sip of wine.
“What'd ya mean it's alright? Do you guys have a problem or something?”
“Actually… we never had one.” Athrun explained.
“So, why can't I see any spark in those eyes?” Yzak asked with his eyebrow in arc.
“What do you mean?”
“You know… SPARK… of love…passion or something close to that…”
“She's… perfect… an ideal woman” Athrun didn't answer Yzak directly.
“Ideal huh… Always your ideal… You always want things in your ideal point of view. You always did.”
Athrun did not bother answering him and Yzak did not bother asking anymore.
“+”
“It's time for Djibril's class… I'd better go..” The blonde walked towards the conservatory.
“+”
“Athrun… Yzak…” Lacus entered the room hoping that it was almost time to meet this highly anticipated Kira Yamato.
“Just in time Ms. Lacus.” Yzak smiled.
Athrun and Yzak were not the only one who was in the room. The blonde from the beach was there too. It appeared to be that Athrun was talking to him or should I say interviewing him. Upon realizing Lacus' arrival, the blonde went towards her.
“Lacus... This is Kira Yamato…” Yzak presented him at last.
The blonde, Kira, went towards Lacus and offered to shake hands.
“I'am honored… to meet you Ms. Clyne” Kira said.
“So do I…” Lacus shook hands with him
­-to be continued
So sorry for the late update. As usual, “PLEASE REVIEW”
And oh… the blonde thing… it's up to you to figure it out. But please keep it to yourselves.
Thanks for reading!