Gundam Seed Destiny Fan Fiction / Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ Musica ❯ Interval of Events ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Note: I just made corrections. If there are more, kindly tell me ne? It will be a great help.
 
Okay. I know and I'am very sorry for the late update. Actually it also pains me when I cant update on time. Ohh!!! I can't wait for the sem break.! This chap is a little bit shorter than the previous one but some important revelations are here.
 
 
Disclaimer:I do not own GSD/GS or any of its characters.
 
 
Musica Chapter 6: Interval of Events
 
If the sound of the sound of a car's horn could kill, Athrun would have experienced free trips to purgatory—if not heaven—hundred times over. The drivers who were pissed almost exhausted their own cars' horns.
 
“Stop that chit-chat and move your damn car out of the way!” a driver shouted
 
Athrun, as soon as he noticed the trouble he had caused, went inside his car to move it out of the other cars' way.
 
“+”
 
“+”
There was a deafening silence for Yzak. His body—a then faucet of sweat—ought not to make a wrong move for the Jade Demon might bite him and let him just bleed to death. He just sat there hoping that someone would come and serve as an excuse for him to escape from Nicol. Sadly, none came. He watched Nicol from the side of his eye—observing. Nicol had been checking his piano for any damage that Yzak and Dearka might have had caused. Yzak swallowed big due to his fear that Nicol “may have found a damage” on the piano. If Nicol did, Yzak would have found his lifeless body floating near the sea—based on his exaggerated imagination anyway.
 
“So, how is it?” Lacus asked Nicol curiously
 
“How brave of Lacus to ask Nicol, not to mention the half meter distance.” Yzak thought.
 
Nicol's back that had been bending down and so, straighten. Yzak shivered in fear.
 
“Nope.. nothing ..not a scratch.” Nicol happily said to Lacus.
 
After hearing it. Yzak sighed in relief. His fear lessened and the picture of lifeless-floating-body poofed out of his mind.
 
“Yzak…” Nicol called him.
 
Yzak trembled.
 
“Are you-“ Nicol got interrupted.
 
“NO! NO! Sir! I'm not provoking you.” Yzak said almost stiff as his chair.
 
“What are you talking about? I was gonna ask if you're hungry.” Nicol said with his princely face.
 
Yzak could not believe that he changed so suddenly. Even Lacus gestured that she was also surprised.
 
“What…happened?” Yzak mumbled to himself.
 
Lacus thought for few seconds about Nicol's sudden transformation.
 
“Multiple personality?” Finally, she made a conclusion but it was more of a question. After all, she wasn't a psychiatrist.
 
“+”
 
“+”
 
The Mercedes tailed Athrun's car. Both cars ran at fair—normal—speed. Mr. Speed Racer disappeared out of Athrun and Gilbert agreed to let Kira take the driver's seat but he could not keep his mouth shut in giving unnecessary warnings.
 
“Gilbert! I would really appreciate it if you keep you mouth zipped!” Kira finally snapped.
 
“But…Hey..the light is yellow. Slow down.”
 
“GILBERT!”
 
It was another unnecessary warning since the car had been slow already.
 
“+”
 
“+”
 
Dearka was glad to get out of Nicol's room of terror. He was just about ten meters away from the room and he did not dare to glance black.
Although he escaped Nicol and abandoned Yzak, he had no plans of letting Yzak present that so called music-- `noise'-- to Shiho so he decided to find Ms. Haw as Nicol instructed and then find Kira.
 
“Now, I should find Ms. Haw and…” He realized something stupid.
 
“I don't know where she is… I DON'T KNOW WHO SHE IS!”
 
Dearka messed up his hair. He didn't know what to do. How will he find Kira without Ms. Haw's assistance? Further more, he still yet to know Kira. Dearka never met Kira personally yet.
 
“How in the world am I supposed to find anyone?”
 
 
 
“+”
The garden was so quite. No one was there except her—Mirialla. Although she was not loner, she would rather be alone in a quiet place. Lucky for her, all of her friends were having a class fro irregulars during that particular time. She wasn't a genius but she was hardworking enough and responsible enough to pass all her subjects last semester. Unfortunately for her friends, they suffered repeating some subjects and being irregular as a consequence.
 
 
“+”
Dearka had no plans of going to Nicol's hell room to ask who this Ms. Haw was and where he could have had found her. His thick eyebrows almost intersect with frustration.
Standing there would have meant nothing so he walked taking the chances that he would bump in at Ms. Haw or better yet at Kira.
 
“I need to relax.. Okay Dearka breathe…breathe.” He stopped by the window and observed the intricate blue sky. Dearka's attention was disturbed He noticed someone in the garden.
 
“A girl? Alone? Who's she?”
 
He stared at her for a few moments and found her pretty appealing.
 
“What am I doing? I have no time for this.” He reminded himself.
 
“+”
“Hm?” Mirialla felt that someone was watching her. As if ran by instincts, she turned her head towards the window of the third floor. She caught a glimpse of a Tan skinned blonde guy who walked away from the window.
 
“Who was that?”
 
Not knowing who the guy was, she continued to enjoy her meal alone.
 
“+”
 
“+”
 
Athrun carefully parked his car in such a away that it would not get in the way of anyone. As soon as he turned off the engine, he went out of his car. He watched the Mercedes park and waited for Kira and Durandal to join him.
 
Kira positioned the car just two meters beside Athrun's. Kira turned the engine off.
 
When Kira was about to open the door, Durandal with his deep caring eyes asked if he wanted him to stay.
 
“You don't have to stay Gilbert. I won't break down and kill him. He maybe be connected to him but he is not him. Plus, I have to make him feast at my brother's songs and eventually fall down on his knees by doing so. My plans are far more complex than simply taking his breath away.”
 
Kira unlocked the door. While his hand was laying on the knob, he asked in a low soft voice.
 
“I've been wanting to ask you this. Don't you have any hatred against him?”
 
Shocked by such a sudden delicate question, Durandal just mumbled
 
“…hatred.”
 
“+”

”+”
hatred
 
The raindrops continued to fall from the sky. The blood on the windshield of the Mercedes was slowly being washed away but the blood continued to flow out of the young man's body. A man with a long black hair assisted—checking the lad's predicament. A woman who seemed to be the man's wife tried to call the hospital but unfortunately her cell phone failed her.
 
“Why now!?” The woman did not know what to do anymore. A young man who was bleeding to death and a blonde young girl who was unconscious on the sidewalk with her head bleeding—a predicament that can drive anyone crazy for help.
 
Opposite the sidewalk where an unconscious young girl was, a man who was all wet of rain or maybe sweat stood there staring with wide opened eyes.
 
The woman noticed the man on the sidewalk and immediately approached him.
 
“Call for help! That kid will die if not taken to the hospital immediately!”
 
The man backed a few steps away from her.
 
“Hurry up!” The woman held the man's arm.
 
The man's eyes were full of terror. His body shaking not because a the cold breeze but because of fear.
“Let go!” The man tried pull his arm away but the woman would not let go.
 
“That kid is bleeding to death! Call an ambulance!” the woman insisted.
 
“I did'nt do anything!” The man shouted.
 
“What are you saying…” The woman was perplexed but still held firmly the man's arm.
 
“It wasn't my fault! Do you hear?!”
 
The man pushed the woman away causing her to fall down hard on the puddle of water.
 
Right before the man completely turned his back and run away, the woman screamed.
 
The woman had blood flowing. She traced it—from her legs to her thighs. It was the most terrible thing that could happen to a woman—to a soon to be mother. She cried in a very high pitch. The rain, as if heard her cry, cried harder.
 
The man on the sidewalk could not stand it—his fault— and ran away. He ran as fast as he could. Water splashing with every step.
 
The man with the young man immediately went to his wife's aid. He saw it—blood flowing.
 
“TALIA!”
 
“+”
 
“+”
 
“I.. do hate him.” Gilbert answered.
 
Silence covered them in the car. Kira did not want to say anything anymore. He knew that he should not have asked him about it—about such a painful thing. Kira had opened the door when Durandal asked again.
 
“Do you want me to stay?”
 
“No need... I'm fine.” Kira said but the truth is he wanted him to stay for support. He figured it's the least he could do to make up for his inconsiderate question.
 
“Then'll be going.” Durandal smiled. He knew Kira—the Kira that is gentle and full of determination. Durandal knew that Kira was trying to make up for his inconsiderate question by refusing his offer of support.
 
“Yeah..” Kira took a deep breath and steeped out of the car.
Kira bent down at the level of the car and said “Take care Gilbert.”
 
“Take care… Cagalli.” Gilbert replied
 
-to be continued
 
AGAIN I'am very sorry for such a very late update..
 
I also want to say `sorry' for Yzak's OOCness.
 
Again, please review… REVIEWS are the enjoyment of the authors. They find inspiration from them…
Those who liked to drop by.. please don't just drop by and read.. if you have time drop a review too.. :)