Gundam Seed Destiny Fan Fiction / Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ Musica ❯ Rhythm Of Coincidence Part Two ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer:I do not own GSD/GS or any of its characters.
 
Note: I just made corrections. If there are more, kindly tell me ne? It will be a great help.
And, I'm extremely sorry for a late update. It's the first week of class so.. you know.
And I just want to thank Minerva's Cradle for her continuous support (luv ya). You
might want to check her fanfic out. And I failed to show Shiho in this part of my fic
because I couldn't help myself making Nicol, Dearka, and Yzak the THREE
JESTERS in this fic.
 
 
Musica Chapter Five: Rhythm of Coincidence Part Two
 
“It might just work.” Yzak agreed.
 
His three friends were all dumbstruck by his agreement considering the fact that Nicol's comment was originally a joke out of frustration.
 
Yzak opened his brief case and took out a notebook filled with new written songs. Those were the songs that he was busy writing for the new album. Lucky for him, one of those songs was perfect for the “apologetic courting”.
 
He showed his friends the song he was going to use and asked for comments or should I say “applauses”.
 
Unlike Nicol and especially Dearka , Lacus always gave importance to the value of kindness and consideration for others so, she always ended up giving them compliments or the good side of things.
 
“The message of the song is perfect and it seems you…uhm done it uniquely.”
 
Among Nicol and Dearka, Deaka was the most frank on the level of being rude. Even if Yzak was his closest friend, he was not an exception.
 
“Way too nice Lacus…” Dearka began and continued, “Yzak , IT STINKS.”
 
As expected, his words were ruthless. Lacus and Nicol were alarmed by Dearkas's words. They want to resolve the problem not to create another one.
 
Nicol knew Yxzak's temper was like of an active volcano that could erupt at any given moment when teased or annoyed. He had to do something to stop the magma from flowing and bursting out.
 
“What are you talking about Dearka? I..I also think that it—it is quite nicely done.” Nicol said stammering and then turned to Yzak.
 
“Yzak don't mind him. Maybe Dearka is just--“ He couldn't finish on what he was saying when he saw Yzak in a peek of eruption.
 
“BASTARD!” Yzak jumped over Dearka with rage.
 
 
“+”
A black Mercedes drove away from the hacienda and towards the highway of the city. Inside the Mercedes was Kira and Gilbert that was driving with care—too much care.
 
“Gilbert, if we continue with this speed, we'll get to the conservatory after a decade or so.” Kira said with a little irritation on is face.
 
“Well, you can't blame me for being such a paranoid while driving. After what had happened that night, I can never be too careful.” Gilbert said with a smirk.
 
Kira saw Gilbert's eyes—eyes that were supposed to show a `smile'. Kira saw eyes filled with regret and repent. Although he was clearly affected about Gilbert's mentioning about that night, he took it lightly with his answer.
 
“I know. I get your point but don't you think this is a bit-“ Kira said while observing the features of the car.
 
The Mercedes was optimized with two emergency brakes. Its tires were always replaced after every use. The mirrors and wind shield were made of one of the clearest and hardest artificial glass. The engine and all of the mechanical parts were always checked by Gilbert's private mechanics before and after use. Expensive maintenance but safe.
 
“You know what, I spent a lot of money to make this an intelligent one.” Gilbert cut off Kira.
 
“Intelligent?” Kira was not able to gasp Gilbert's word.
 
“A.I… It doesn't have just a map. It can actually drive for me and automatically maneuver my car to a “normal phase” in case of any accident particularly the out of control thing.”
 
“Why bother driving then?” Kira asked and then sighed.
“+”
 
 
With rage, Yzak Jumped over Dearka causing him to slam down the floor on his back.
 
“My song stinks you say!” Yzak exclaimed with his right hand aiming straight at Dearka's face and his left holding Dearka's shirt—almost tearing it.
 
“Hey… Guys, cool it down. Let's talk about this.” Nicol tried to calm the situation while Lacus just stared at the boys with no sign of any fear but only seriousness.
 
“Idiot! You're supposed to court her! Not to bust her eardrums out!” Dearka shouted straight at Yzak's face.
 
“What?!”
 
“Your song has no regular pattern. NO melody. You can't even call it music!”
 
“You're the idiot! I'm one of the most famous singers! My albums are almost sold out in every store! My concert was always full—“
 
“Full of hoodlums and Gothic people!”
 
Yzak thought for a second and realized that it was true. His fans were almost all in black, full of tattoos of every kind, pierce on almost every part, and eyeliner filled eyes. Although there were in a new and more liberal century, those kinds of people were still not fully accepted in society.
 
“I have nothing against them and I'm not against your style but you'll be courting a semi-traditional girl for crying out loud! Did you really think she could appreciate or even understand what your message delivered by a noise!”
 
“I'm sure she'll understand…”
 
“tch… You're such a selfish bastard. You didn't even bother considering what she would love `cuz you're too busy thinking of anything concerning about what you want.”
 
“Shut up! What the hell do you know?!” Everything Dearka said was true and Yzak hated it. Yzak could not help but to land his fist on Dearka's face that caused his left cheek to bruise.
 
Unlike Lacus who was still cool and just observing, Nicol on the other hand was all panicked. He tried to calm the guys but he was just ignored for every try.
 
“That's it! You've gone too far!” Dearka returned Yzak's blows with a hard kick on the abdomen pushing off Yzak and hitting the piano.
 
Lacus noticed that Nicol somehow changed after Yzak hit the piano.
 
Both gents stood up. Dearka spitted out a little blood from his damaged teeth. Yzak caressed his abdomen.
 
“Is that all you've got!” Yzak shouted hard although his abdomen was aching.
 
“See fro yourself!” Dearka accepted the challenge.
 
They were about to inflict another painful punch to each other when suddenly Nicol interrupted.
 
“Yadero kimitachi!” Nicol shouted with anger and made all of them surprised. Who wouldn't be? After using a language that was almost absolute in their time and only the professionals knew how to use properly, it cannot be helped.
 
Nicol held the gents through their shirts lifting them and making them stand on their toes. He stared directly at their eyes with scary look on his face.
 
“Yzak! You called me early this morning, interrupted my dream and started this fight…”
 
“Dearka! You didn't even say hello when you saw me and continued on ignoring.,,”
 
“And now, you guys are fighting like bunch of low class and uneducated gents. I DON'T CARE. But, I will never forgive you if you make even just a tini-mini scratch on my precious piano! Wakatteru no ka?”
 
Yzak and Dearka never saw Nicol's face like that. It's as if an inner demon just surfaced out of him. Nicol released their shirts and pushed tem towards the chairs causing them to sit.
 
“Lacus…” Nicol called her while still staring at the guys.
 
Lacus who kept herself calm and cool even after Nicol's sudden change acknowledged Nicol's call, “Yes?”
 
“Please try to contact Athrun. I'm pretty sure he'll be a great help. Try to reach Kira as well if you can.” Nicol said in a polite way.
 
“Kira too?”
 
“Ahh… I'm sure Athrun and Kira's talent will make Yzak's song perfect for a semi-traditional girl like Shiho.”
 
“Wait a minute! They're ganna mess up my song?!” Yzak reacted violently.
 
“You got a problem with that?” Nicol gave him a scarier look.
 
Yzak sweat dropped realizing that he should try to keep his mouth shut.
 
“Mess up your song? I'm sure they wont be able to mess it up more than it already is.” Dearka said out loud Yzak.
 
Yzak snapped again “You!”

”What!” Dearka answered back.
 
They were about to punch a hole in each other when Nicol interrupted again.
 
“Are you guys provoking me?” Nicol didn't shout it out. He whispered it in a very scary way like a demon making its threat in the dark.
 
Yzak and Dearka's sweat dropped as their heart beat increased pace because of terror that suddenly ran through their body after hearing Nicol's demon like whisper.
 
“Are you?” Nicol repeated.
 
“N..no..no sir” They were stammering. They ought to be careful with their words or else they would have seen a full pledged demon on earth and in front of them.
 
“Nicol, actually Kira's missing. I don't know where he went.” Lacus explained.
 
“I see... then, Dearka, find Ms. Haw and look around for him in the campus.” Nicol commanded.
 
Dearka nodded obediently and went straight out o the room leaving Yzak in Nicol's zone of terror.
 
Lacus, meanwhile, was busy calling Athrun.
 
 
“+”
Athrun was still acting like MR. Speed Racer except that his car was not fully equipped with settings like that of Math 5 that could have made his driving much safer. There were not so many cars on the road because all the workers were already in there respective offices and students were busy studying in there classrooms, so it was easy for him to step hard on the gas with less worries of any accident.
 
He drastically turned on the next corner without changing speed. Immediately, he saw a black Mercedes even if it was still far away. As he was getting close to it, he realized how slow it was running. It pissed him and started to blow his horn repeatedly.
 
“What?” Gilbert saw the jaguar through his side mirror. The jaguar was currently closing by and making a racket out of its horn
 
“Seriously… what is that driver thinking?” Gilbert mumbled.
 
Kira looked at the vision of the jaguar reflected on the back mirror and said, “You can't blame him. You're driving too slow.”
 
Gilbert observed the jaguar that was approaching them with such speed.
 
“Is it I, driving too slow or he, driving too fast?”
 
Kira observed the car carefully and then gave an answer.
 
“Both.”
 
Maybe we should pull over and let him pass.” Gilbert suggested and pulled over out of the jaguar's way.
 
“At least they got my message.” Athrun said calming himself without changing speed. As he passed by the Mercedes, he caught a glimpse of the driver with another passenger.
 
“Durandal? And… Kira!”
 
In Athrun's realization, he stopped immediately causing his body to move forward—almost hitting the wheel if not for his arms that got in the way.
 
“He stopped?” Durandal curiously remarked.
 
“Why?” Kira was also in state of curiosity.
 
Athrun removed his sesat belt and went out of the car.
 
“Zala?” Gilbert and Kira were surprised and went out of the car but still holding the doors open.
 
Athrun went close to them but not close enough to reach Kira by hand. He didn't want to lose control and hit Kira directly on the face. To release is anger, instead, he slammed his right hand on the Mercedes and asked angrily, “Where have you been!?”
 
“Kira and Gilbert stared at each other before Kira answered him.
 
“I had important business to attend to.” Kira didn't say the truth, and gilbert, not wanting to interfere, chose to be quiet.
 
“Important? What could be more important than meeting the president of the company?” Athrun asked himself.
 
“Important? FINE! But you could've at least informed me that you weren't coming.” Athrun raised his voice. For some reason, he didn't bother asking what that important business was.
 
“Inform you? You didn't even say when. How Am I supposed to know it was today?” Kira reasoned.
 
Athrun remembered and figured that he really didn't say when. After the contract signing, he just mentioned Kira about it and went off.
 
“Fine, but I was trying to contact you but I couldn't. You could have at least left a message in the condo's office since I think you don't have any plans of buying a cell phone.” Athrun said calmly knowing that it was his fault after all.
 
“I don't want anyone to report to.” Kira said with irritation.
 
Athrun lost his temper and shouted “Then buy a phone!” .
 
Athrun and Kira were both in high in blood.
 
Gilbert felt the tension but still was relaxed. He heard a phone ringing but it seemed that Kira and Athrun failed to notice it.
 
“Speaking of phone, Athrun, your phone seems to be ringing.” Gilbert said.
 
After hearing Gilbert's words, Athrun realized that his phone `was' ringing. Turning his back on Kira, he answered the phone.
 
“Lacus? A problem? Yzak and his …girlfriend?” Athrun couldn't believe about what he was hearing.
 
“Apologize by a song? Kira and my help? Seriously, Lacus you've got to be kidding me.” He raised an eyebrow, after all he decided to give up composing, and Kira and him just quarreled. As of that day, unity between Kira and him was simply impossible.
 
“You know I cant.”
“+”
 
 
“Well, you wont be composing. You'll be editing.“ Lacus reasoned
“Some serious editing.” Lacus thought
“+”
 
 
Athrun sighed and agreed knowing that Lacus would eventually make him do it even if he says no. After few more seconds he hung up and sighed.
 
Kira and Gilbert just stared at him and his car that was at the middle of the roa.
 
Athrun turned and faced Kira.
 
“It was Lacus. She said if we—“
 
“Before that, maybe you should move your car out of the other vehicles' way.” Gilbert suggested while staring at the vehicles that was piling up.
 
-to be continued
 
 
I also want to say `sorry' for Yzak's OOCness and Nicol's OOCness
 
Again, please review… REVIEWS are the enjoyment of the authors. They find inspiration from them