Gundam Seed Destiny Fan Fiction / Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ Musica ❯ Rhythm of Coincidence Part One ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer:I do not own GSD/GS or any of its characters.
 
Note: I just made corrections. If there are more, kindly tell me ne? It will be a great help.
 
 
Musica Chapter Four: Rhythm of Coincidence Part 1
 
It was been nearly a week since the contract signing. Kira put on his pajamas after taking a shower. He opened a nice cold can of beer from the kitchen. He observed the place while drinking the beer.
 
“Quite a big place… Too big for me.”
 
Zodiac Records knew how to take care of their talents. They didn't just give high salary or just health insurance. If they find a new talent, they give luxury of having a place to stay for free. In Kira's case, he was no ordinary talent. They gave him a condo unit just few blocks away from the Zodiac Records.
 
While enjoying every drop of cold beer, he walked towards the window.
 
There were things going on in his mind. Things that made his eyes lost in the darkness of the skies—ignoring the stars that were so captivating and the moon that was in its fullest brilliance. He was thinking so deep that he didn't notice the phone ringing or maybe he chose not to answer it, not immediately that is. After five or six rings, he finally lifted it up.
 
“Yes?” He knew who it was. No one would call him that late except his friend.
 
“Breakfast tomorrow?” His eyes were in surprise. It was unexpected.
 
“Alright… Then, see you.” He hung the phone.
 
He threw the can of beer in the trash and went off to bed. He slept forgetting all the things went in his mind, at least for a few hours.
 
 
“+”
The little birds enjoyed flying in the face of the sunlight without disturbance. There were no signs of cars in a rush or busy steps of workers hoping to catch the earliest train. Such a place existed outside the city—a large hacienda with white western countryside house. Behind it was a garden of sunflowers covered by tiny drops of freshly sprinkled water that sparked like diamonds. With such an atmosphere and good food, breakfast wouldn't get any better.
 
Fresh orange juice, toasted French bread, fried egg with bacon and leche flan for desert was served on the table. Kira was enjoying the satisfying meal together with a friend.
 
“So, how's Zodiac Records?” His friend asked before a piece of bacon went in his mouth.
 
“I find in caring.” Kira then, took a sip of his juice.
 
“Caring huh? Enjoying the benefits?”
“I might as well, as long as it lasts”
 
Kira's friend decided to continue eating his food after few moments of staring at him with eyes that say, “When that time comes, I hope you'll be contented.”
“+”
 
“+”
“I'm very sorry. It well never happen again.” Athrun apologized.
 
“Make sure not to waste my time again.” a man said while looking outside the window.
 
Athrun, with a very disappointed face went outside the office.
 
“How did it go?” a girl asked. It was Lacus with her caring eyes.
 
“Damn it… Where did he go off to?”
“+”
 
“+”
A yellow jaguar rode across the streets with high speed. The driver, Athrun didn't care about the accident that would have happened. He was too pre-occupied with his irritation. He left Lacus in the building if ever Kira decided to show up there but actually he didn't want any excuse not to be Mr. Speed Racer that day.
 
Athrun made an appointment with the president of the company, his father—Patrick Zala.
He wanted to present Kira to him as a new asset. Unfortunately, Kira didn't come. Athrun tried everything to reach him—using a phone. He called the management of condo but they said Kira left early. If only Kira had a cell phone, it could have saved Athrun from a lot of trouble. “So, this is what Yzak felt.” he said out loud.
 
Athrun, ever since he worked in the company, he wanted to surpass his father's expectations. He did everything. He was able to find and make reasonable amount of talents worthy for Zodiac Records including Lacus. Athrun thought of Kira as the person who will make him reach his goal.
 
Kira was lucky, Athrun said to himself. There were very few whom Athrun's eyes and Zodiac Records acknowledged without proving that they were worth the contract. Almost every talent went through numerous auditions just to sign Zodiac's piece of paper. Kira was an instant talent. He didn't have to go through with such auditions. It was all because of Athrun. That's why Athrun was so irritated in Kira's actions. It's as if Kira didn't know how lucky he was. Plus he was given an early privilege to meet the president of the company that he inconsiderately didn't acknowledge for not coming.
“+”
 
“+”
The table was already cleaned up by the maid but left the drinks. Both Kira and his friend just stared at the birds that were enjoying the blessings of the wind.
 
“How is she doing?” Kira broke the silence but still was observing the birds.
 
“Not much of improvement.”
 
“I see… I… thank you.”
 
“It was just a breakfast. No need to thank me.”
 
“No… I mean, thank you for all you've done. You took care of my family and me ever since my father died. I' am truly grateful. When this is all over, I'll pay you back.”
 
“Enough! That's enough.” Kira's friend raised his voice that made him a little surprised.
 
“I'm not asking you to pay me back. And also, you don't have to thank me since it was also my fault that your brother-“
 
“Enough! It wasn't your fault. It was an accident. It was just a coincidence that you were the one driving that car.” With lonely eyes, he continued, “You and her… Both of you suffered as well until now.”
 
“What about him? Can't you find him also just a coincidence?”
 
Kira made a frown face and returned the question. “Can you, Gilbert?”
 
“No…” The birds flew away right after his friend's word was carried by the wind
“+”
 
“+”
“NO! I will never!” Yzak screamed.
 
Yzak always had an outstanding sense of pride. Once he says no, it will definitely a `no' especially when it comes to him apologizing.
 
“I thought you want to work it out?!” Nicol was running out of patience of Yzak's stubbornness. They've been debating for almost half of the day in the conservatory.
 
“You asked for Dearka and my advice. WE GAVE YOU ONE and apparently you don't have any choice but to follow or just lose it.”
 
“Idiot! All you have to do is say one word—`sorry'. What the hell's so hard about that?” a guy whose back was against the wall while in crossed arms said. It was Dearka.
 
“But… is it my fault?” Yzak asked hoping that his two friends will not say that it was.
 
“IT IS.” Both his friends answered with strong tones.
 
Yzak couldn't believe of what he heard. His knees failed him and if not for the chair behind him he could have ended up slamming on the floor.
 
“I think we should ask for their help.” Dearka recommended.
 
“Uhuh.” Nicol nodded.
 
They spent almost half an hour trying to contact Athrun but unfortunately he was currently busy driving out his anger literally. Since they couldn't reach Athrun they called Lacus instead.
 
“+”
“Eh? Yzak's… love problem?” Lacus couldn't believe what she heard. She didn't mind helping but she had to admit that she wasn't expecting to receive an S.O.S. concerning love problem. She agreed to help and went to the conservatory after giving instructions to Athrun's secretary if ever Kira shows up.
“+”
 
“+”
“You do understand me, right Lacus?” Yzak said assuming that Lacus was kind enough to consider his excuse.
 
“How horrible of you to forget such an important occasion.” Lacus held her cheek with disappointment.
 
True, to forget such an occasion—2nd year anniversary is such a disappointment especially for a girl. Actually, for girls, it's a sin.
 
“What am I suppose to do? I was so busy making my new composition for my next album. It slipped my mind.”
 
“It's not an excuse. You should have marked your calendar about it.” Lacus pointed out.
 
“You should apologize.” Lacus added.
 
“I cant! I just cant…”
 
“Back to the old problem…” Dearka sighed.
 
“If he could just sing the problem out…It will be as easy as pie” Nicol joked.
 
Dearka and Lacus stared at Nicol with eyes that say, “It's not funny.”
Nicol's sweat dropped after realizing that it really wasn't.
 
Surprisingly, Yzak said, “It might just work…”
 
-to be continued
 
I'am very sorry for such a very late update. I was sick ,plus, I had to go to my university for enrollment.
 
I decided to split the chapter into two so that I can update this fic soon.
 
I also want to say `sorry' for Yzak's OOCness.
 
Again, please review… REVIEWS are the enjoyment of the authors. They find inspiration from them…