Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ Denying Love ❯ chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Cherrie: hi everyone! I hope you're enjoying this story. This is my very first fanfic so I really am not good. Anyways please review and add any opinions you want! Enjoy!
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Gundam Seed.
 

From chapter 1
 
“Hey Cagalli can I ask you something?” Athrun asked.
“Sure what is it?” asked Cagalli.
“What happened to your neck?” questioned Athrun.

 
Denying Love
 
Chapter 2
 
“What happened to your neck?” questioned Athrun.
 
Cagalli panicked. She couldn't tell him the truth, but she doesn't know what to say either.
 
“Umm…” Cagalli replied.
 
“Cagalli? What happened? You can trust me.” Athrun assured. Just then Lacus came.
 
“ATHRUN! Where have you been? I've been looking for you all morning!” exclaimed Lacus while hugging Athrun's arm to the point it looked like it could fall off.
 
“Hi Mia.” Athrun replied trying to get out of her killer grip.
 
“Mia?” asked Cagalli. The girl in front of her looked an awful lot like Lacus but dressed like Fllay with a shirt unbuttoned very low and a tight miniskirt.
 
“Yes my name is Mia. And you are?” Mia replied shooting Cagalli a disgusted look.
 
Cagalli just ignored the look. And found that was uncomfortable seeing Athrun being held by Mia like that.
 
“I'm Cagalli.” She answered. Seeing Mia with Athrun made her feel like she was disturbing them and it was a chance to get away from the dumb question Athrun asked.
 
“Sorry I gotta go. Bye!” Cagalli replied and scurried off.
 
 
The periods after lunch went by really slowly because Mia and Fllay kept shooting death glares at Cagalli which she happily returned to Fllay but not Mia because Cagalli thought that she was Athrun's girlfriend and she liked Athrun (as a friend at the moment) so she thought that Mia had a reason to be protective of Athrun.
 
Last period
 
“Well that's about it for today class. And remember the essay is due next Tuesday!” announced Mr. Bartfeldt.
 
Cagalli quickly packed because if not she was going to be late and she REALLY didn't want to be late. She was leaving the school gate until she heard.
 
“Cagalli!”
 
She turned around and it was Athrun. For some reason she didn't really feel like seeing him right now so she just turned back and walked even quicker. Athrun saw this and lifted an eyebrow but soon caught up with her.
 
“Hey Cagalli didn't you hear me?” Athrun asked.
 
“Um no I don't think so.” Lied Cagalli.
 
So they walked in silence until Cagalli broke it.
 
“Hey aren't you supposed to be with your girlfriend Mia?” Cagalli asked with a hint of jealousy.
 
“Huh? Mia my girlfriend? Haha.” Laughed Athrun.
 
“What's so funny?” hissed Cagalli.
Athrun help up his hands in surrender.
 
“Nothing nothing. But Mia is DEFINITELY not my girlfriend. She just kinda has a thing for me but it only one way” Athrun replied. For some reason Athrun felt like he had to make it clear to her.
 
“O DAMN!” screamed Cagalli.
 
“What?” asked Athrun.
 
“I'M LATE! I'M LATE! SORRIE GOTTA GO BYE!” yelled Cagalli while racing down the street.
 
`O dammit. He's going to be so mad at me.' Cagalli thought nervously.
 
`Man everytime we start talking she runs away. I wonder what the problem is? Well I'll ask her tomorrow.' Athrun thought. He shrugged and went home.
 
School gate
 
“Hey lacus!” shouted kira.
 
“Hi kira.” Lacus replied.
 
“I'll walk you home.” Kira said.
 
“Sure.” Lacus answered.
 
As they walked they talked about current events and a bit about themselves. During the whole chat kira was nervous because he wanted to give lacus a present but didn't know how to do it. They arrived at lacus' house.
 
“Well thank you kira for walking me home.” Lacus said.
 
“No problem.” Replied kira, “here” kira said while giving lacus a white heart shaped pendant, “it's for you.”
 
“Thank you kira it's wonderful.” Lacus replied while giving kira a peck on the cheek. This immediately made him blush.
 
“Umm… N-no problem” stuttered kira, “bye!”
 
“Good-bye” replied lacus.
 
Cagalli's house (front door)
 
`Aw man. I'm so late. He's gonna kill me!' Cagalli thought.
 
Cagalli cautiously opened the door and stepped inside. She tiptoed halfway upstairs and thought `yes! Almost there'
 
“You're late” said a menacing voice.
 
`Damn' thought Cagalli.
 
“I'm really sorry and I swear I won't do it again.” Cagalli replied.
 
“You're definitely going to be sorry. Come here” he demanded.
 
Cagalli hesitantly went back down the stairs but when she finally reached the bottom he took out a knife and slashed her left arm.
 
“OW!” screamed Cagalli. The cut was quite deep but it did not need stitches. Blood was pouring out of the wound. “I'm sorry Kai I won't ever do it again!” Cagalli yelled.
 
“Sorry isn't good enough.” Replied kai while grabbing her neck and push her against the wall lifting her up. Cagalli started to choke. She was losing air fast.
 
“Please Kai…” pleaded Cagalli.
 
“I've taken care of you so long yet you still do not obey me. What if one day you betray me? What do I do then? I found you out on the streets when you were small and took care of you and this is how you repay me?” yelled Kai.
 
Cagalli couldn't breathe. She couldn't say anything. Tears came out of her eyes. Then Kai let her go.
 
“This will never happen again. If it does then your punishment will be much worse than this time.” Kai said.
 
Cagalli massaged her neck that showed a nasty bruise forming. Kai went back upstairs. Cagalli went to the cabinet to wrap up her arm.
 
`Damn Kai. I wish I could just beat him up one day. But I don't have any money since he takes everything I got I can't find a place to live.' Cagalli thought angrily while bandaging her wound. Cagalli just walked up to her room to change and go to work (she works at a café).
 
At the café (7:00)
 
“Well I'm done my shift. Bye see you tomorrow!” yelled Cagalli and walked out of the café.
 
`Damn, I should've brought a jacket, it's cold today.” Cagalli thought. Just then a purple haired boy walked by. Cagalli noticed him.
 
`It's the purple haired freak that gave me looks at school today.' Cagalli thought annoyed.
 
The purple haired boy saw Cagalli heading his way and smirked.
 
“Hey” greeted the purple haired boy with a seductive tone.
 
“Get a life.” replied a bored Cagalli.
 
“I will if it's with you.” Replied the boy.
 
“You sicko. I don't even know you're name and you're talking to me as if we're friends. Go sit on a cork.” Cagalli said.
 
“My my, are you feisty. I like that.” Replied the boy, “by the way my name is Yuuna, Yuuna Roma Seiran. You want to go out some time?”
 
Cagalli shivered at his creepy tone. `the nerve of that guy!' she thought angrily.
 
“I told you! GO SIT ON A CORK AND LEAVE ME ALONE!” and with that she punched him in the face and walked away. Behind her she could her him yelling.
 
“I KNOW YOU LIKE ME TOO!”
 
Cagalli swore under her breath.
 
Morning
 
The alarm woke Cagalli up.
“Argh… why do we have school so early?” Cagalli complained as she rolled off bed landing on her left arm.
 
“OW!” she yelled remembering her cut. Then it hit her, how is she going to explain her cut and the bruise that's in a very clear shape of a hand to her friends? She decided to wear the long sleeve turtleneck uniform shirt to hide the bandages and the bruise.
 
At school before first period
 
`How am I going to get away the stupid purple haired freak?' Cagalli thought angrily while getting textbooks from her locker. A voice interrupted her thoughts
 
“Are your legs tired cuz you've been running through my mind the whole night baby.” Asked Yuuna.
 
Cagalli didn't really have patience this morning so she snapped.
 
“DO I LOOK LIKE A FIVE YEAR OLD TO YOU? I DON'T THINK SO YOU FREAK!” yelled Cagalli.
 
“Hey hey, don't have to yell baby.” Replied Yuuna while he grabbed her left arm (it's the one that got cut).
 
“AHH!” yelled Cagalli as she kicked him away and fell down clutching her left arm painfully. Athrun saw this and quickly ran to Cagalli's side.
 
“Cagalli are you alright?” Athrun asked concerned, then he turned to Yuuna, “Don't you dare touch her!” he warned.
 
“O ya what are you going to do about it?” smirked Yuuna.
 
“This.” Answered Athrun as he punched him in the face. Everyone in the hallway saw and gasped but quickly returned to what they were doing when they saw Yzak and Dearka glaring at them backing Athrun up. Athrun kneeled down to Cagalli.
 
“Are you alright? What happened?” Athrun asked again.
 
“I'm fine. He wouldn't dare do anything to me.” Replied Cagalli. Athrun reached for her arm to check if she was alright but Cagalli quickly pulled back.
 
“It's ok im fine. Really” assured Cagalli. The bell rang so Athrun helped Cagalli up and went to their classes.
 
After school: school gates
 
`Damn, I should've brought an umbrella, why wasn't I smart enough? O great its cold too!' Cagalli thought shivering at the coldness and started running home. Halfway there her eyes started flashing. `shit, I can't pass out, not now.' Cagalli thought angrily. She started to fall down, but someone caught her before she fell, she opened her eyes to see Athrun picking her up bridal style into his black Lamborghini.
 

 
cherrie: well that's it for now… I think its enough writing for one day dontcha think? I hope you liked it. If you want you can tell me your ideas and I might use it! Please review no ones doing it... Thanks and until next time…
 
will Athrun find out what truly is the matter with Cagalli?
 
Does Lacus like kira too?