Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ Denying Love ❯ chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Cherrie: hello! I am SO sorry that I haven't updated in like a month. Its just that school has been killer. I'm really really sorry. I hope you won't hate me and keep reading and reviewing! And remember I WILL finish this story don't worry cuz I know how it feels when people don't. hope you enjoy this chapter!
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Gundam Seed.
 

From Chapter 4
 
“Ssh. Don't worry I won't ever let him touch you, not before I die.” He assured.
 
“Athrun?” Cagalli said.
 
“Ya?” Athrun replied.
 
“Thank-you.” Cagalli said ending the conversation with a passionate kiss.
 

 
Denying Love
 
Chapter 5
 
Morning (Lacus' POV)
 
I woke up to my screeching alarm clock and Mr. Pink.
 
“mmmhmm..” I mumbled getting out of bed.
 
After brushing my teeth and taking a shower I went downstairs to greet my father and eat breakfast. No sooner that I've finished eating did the doorbell ring. Opening the door I saw Kira. `O what a pleasant day it is' I thought.
 
“Good morning Lacus.” Kira greeted.
 
“Good morning Kira, what brings you here today?” I asked curious.
 
“Well,” kira replied blushing, “I was wondering if you would like me to walk with you to school.”
 
“That would simply be fantastic!” I exclaimed.
 
Just then, all my Haros came bouncing by.
 
“Haro, HAROOO!” they all chanted hopping towards Kira.
 
“AHH!” Kira screamed like a girl at the attacking swarm of Haros.
 
I laughed, this was definitely a Kodak moment, a scene where the ultimate coordinator was being tackled down by my Haros.
 
“I am sorry Kira, I didn't expect that to happen.” I apologized still laughing.
 
“It's alright,” he replied rubbing the back of his head, “I was pretty clumsy falling down like that.”
 
I smiled.
 
“Well then we'd better get going.” I stated.
 
“Ya. Ok.” Kira smiled as we walked down the road to our school.
 
At school (Normal POV)
 
Parking his Lamborghini in the student's parking area Athrun went out opening the passenger's door for Cagalli, unexpectedly Cagalli scowled.
 
“I can open a door you know Zala.” She said as she walked towards the school.
 
Quickly Catching up with her Athrun quickly wrapped his arm around her slim waist. Again she scowled, but this time expectedly.
 
“WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?” Cagalli yelled, blushing furiously.
 
“Just showing that you're mine to everyone in the school.” He replied nuzzling his face into her hair. Cagalli just blushed into a deeper shade of red. Athrun grinned.
 
“A-T-H-R-U-N!” screamed a voice.
 
Athrun and Cagalli turned around only to see the person they dreaded the most… Mia Campbell.
 
“Hey Athrun baby, I'm so happy! We're ENGAGED! I knew you loved me” she said, leaning forward for a kiss.
 
Athrun pushed the girl back, “What do you think you're doing?”
 
“Kissing my husband-to-be of course” she replied slyly.
 
“Ya well I'm going to cancel the wedding so forget it.” Athrun said sternly.
 
“O and why's that?” she spat out in disgust looking at Cagalli, “because of that little boy looking tramp?”
 
Cagalli was offended, and when she's offended she sticks up for herself, verbally or physically… in this case both.
 
“Who are you the one to call tramp you fucking whore!” Cagalli yelled, punching her in the face.
 
“AHH!” Mia screamed tears rolling down her face, “Athrun honey look what that bitch did to me! Who does that bitch think she is?”
 
“Well I see what Cagalli did to you and I regret that it wasn't me that did it, and well for who she is, she's my girlfriend.” Athrun stated wrapping an arm on Cagalli's waist.
 
Cagalli smirked.
 
`I really like him, I just hope that he can cancel the engagement.' Cagalli thought.
 
“Hey what's the matter?” Athrun asked sensing her quietness.
 
“Huh? Oh nothing.” She replied plastering a fake smile on her face.
 
“No, it's not nothing, something's wrong.” Athrun stated as if reading her like a book.
 
“Umm, well…” Cagalli started.
 
“Cagalli!” yelled a voice.
 
Cagalli spun around to be met by Yuuna. Athrun pulled Cagalli behind himself to shield her from Yuuna. Growling when she felt Cagalli shiver behind him.
 
“What do you want Seiran.” Athrun spat with hatred.
 
“Who are you to ask me? I'm just here to see my baby.” Yuuna replied with a smile.
 
Cagalli was holding tightly on the fabric of Athrun's jacket. She was shivering; she didn't want Yuuna to be here at all. The unpleasant memories of last night kept replaying in her head during the conversation without a way to stop. Cagalli just held on to Athrun for dear life. Suddenly Athrun turned around and pulled Cagalli towards him wrapping an arm around her waist, holding her close.
 
“She's not your baby, she's MY baby.” Athrun hissed, kissing Cagalli on the forehead.
 
Cagalli was still shivering but being mentioned that she was Athrun's from Athrun's own mouth made her feel safe, she smiled slightly.
 
“SHE'S WHAT?” Yuuna yelled.
 
“I said she's MINE. Now go dig up a hole and live in it.” Athrun replied calmly.
 
“This isn't over yet Zala. I WILL make Cagalli mine, even with force if needed.” Yuuna hissed, went over to Cagalli's and stretched his arm forward only to be swatted away by a hissing Athrun.
 
“Hmph.” Yuuna snared and left.
 
“Thanks.” Cagalli said.
 
“No problem.” Athrun smiled kissing her forehead.
 
`I can't believe that this is actually happening to me. To think, the lowest person in the world being with this… this god I'm one damn lucky person. I just hope he actually does mean what he says… I don't think I can take anymore pain, mentally or physically.' Cagalli thought as she walked into the school with Athrun.
 
“Hey watcha thinking about?” Athrun asked.
 
“Huh? O nothing.” Cagalli replied snapping out of her thought.
 
“Aw. I was wishing it being me.” Athrun pouted. Cagalli just laughed.
 
“Hey class is starting, I'll see you at lunch.” Athrun said kissing her on the forehead.
 
“Okay.” Cagalli replied.
 
Kira and Lacus (Normal POV)
 
Both were walking quietly down the street. There really was nothing to talk about since… well they just couldn't really talk.
 
`Man I hate awkward silences…' Kira thought.
 
`I wonder what he wanted?' Lacus thought.
 
Their awkward silence was thankfully interrupted; unfortunately it was done by the one and only Fllay Allster.
 
“Well well well… if it isn't the tramp and MY lovely Kira.” Fllay spat walking over to Kira aiming to kiss his lips, good thing Kira had quick reflexes, but being the gentleman he is he didn't walk away, instead the turned his head so that the kiss landed on his cheek.
 
“Um I hi Fllay.” Kira replied awkwardly.
 
“Hello Fllay.” Lacus greeted being the sweetest person in the world although she just wished that the ground would open up and swallow her whole.
 
`Kira is taken? … I should've figured, I would never have a chance, but still Fllay shouldn't call me a tramp.' Lacus thought sadly.
 
“Hello Clyne.” Fllay acknowledged, “Why are you still here? Shouldn't you be going off to fuck a guy? Good thing MY kira knows better than that to get seduce by a lowly slut like you, so don't waste your breath trying. So go find another one K? Cuz Kira's MINE. Tootles.”
 
Lacus felt like Fllay slapped her hard in the face.
 
`Am I really that slutty? Sure I wear skirts and tank tops but I wouldn't sleep with a guy… would I?' Lacus thought with tears in her eyes, `Well it doesn't matter what I wear, Kira's taken and I don't even have a chance. Maybe that's why Cagalli wears baggy clothes, I mean if you don't play the game then you won't lose. I should leave.'
 
“Um Kira? I think I'm gonna go. Bye…” Lacus croaked out with tears in her baby blue eyes.
 
“Huh? Don't go Lacus, I wanted to tell you something.” Kira replied looking worried at Lacus' teary expression.
 
“No it's ok I understand that you'd want to spend time with Fllay.” Lacus said forcing a smile, but once she did she sprinted off.
 
`Foolish me! How can I be so stupid to fall in love with an untouchable guy? I'm such an idiot!” Lacus thought.
 
“LACUS! COME BACK!” Kira yelled running after her leaving Fllay alone.
 
`That bitch thinks she can beat me eh? We'll see about that.' Flay smirked.
 
At School (Normal POV)
 
Fumbling with her locker combination and thinking `damn you why can't we just have those laser locks where all you have to do is press a button?' Cagalli finally got her locker to open, only to be shocked that an envelope covered in dry blood fell down on the floor. Cagalli gasped, she was not a person to faint at the sight of blood but she was disgusted.
 
`Oh no' Cagalli thought, `It can't be…'
 

 
cherrie: YAY! I'm done… sorry if I left you on a cliffie. And sorry if the chapter was kind of short. And really really sorry that I might not update in a while but I will try to update! And remember I WILL finish the story! Please read and review!