Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ Denying Love ❯ chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Cherrie: hi everyone! It's me updating again. YAY! Lolz. Well I hope you enjoy this chapter.
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Gundam Seed.
 

From Chapter 3
 
`Everytime I think of Kira I smile, does this mean I love him?' I asked myself.
 
`Yes.' I answered, `it is for certain'
 
`But is the feeling mutual?' I asked again.
 
`Of course it is.' A voice replied.
 
`Who is this?' I asked.
 
`I am the voice of your heart.' Replied the voice.
 
`How would you know what he feels?' I challenged.
 
`Because I know.' Said the calm voice.
 
`I doubt you.' I replied as I ended the conversation by falling asleep.
 

 
Denying Love
 
Chapter 4
 
At the park
 
Athrun got to the park fifteen minutes before 7. He felt like he had to get out of his house.
 
`How could father do this to me?' he asked himself, `Especially when the engagement is to Mia Campbell. Of all people why her?'
 
He continued to weep about his engagement until he heard.
 
“DAMN YOU! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!”
 
Athrun quickly turned around to see a familiar figure being pushed out by a man.
 
“KAI! I LIVE HERE!” yelled the figure.
 
Then it struck Athrun, it's Cagalli!
 
“Damn you! GET OUT!” ordered the man which Athrun assumed was Kai. The man pushed Cagalli down and slammed the door in her face.
 
`What's Cagalli doing with a weirdo like him?' Athrun thought angrily.
 
Cagalli got up and limped away from the house.
 
`Where's Cagalli going?' Athrun asked himself as he went to greet her.
 
Cagalli's POV
 
`Damned Kai, kicking me out AGAIN just cuz he's drunk. Where am I going to sleep tonight?' I thought angrily while clutching my leg.
 
“HEY Cagalli!” someone shouted.
 
I turned around to see Athrun running up to me.
 
`Why now? Does he always have to see me when I'm in my most pathetic state?' I asked myself.
 
“Hey” I said when he caught up to me.
 
“You alright? I saw what happened.” Asked Athrun looking at my leg.
 
I looked down too and saw the blood seeping through the fabric of my cargo pants.
 
`No wonder my leg hurt.' I thought.
 
“Aw man, that's my favourite pair of pants.” I whined.
 
He laughed.
 
“What's so funny?” I asked angrily.
 
“Nothing, it's just I didn't think someone like you would care about clothes.” He replied grinning.
 
“HEY what's that supposed to mean? I am a girl you know.” I yelled back.
 
He chuckled. I rolled my eyes.
 
“Hey listen, you're hurt, I'll walk you home.” Athrun offered.
 
`HOME? I can't go home, not yet anyways. O jeez.' I thought.
 
“Um no its alright.” I said.
 
“But you're hurt. You should go home, come on, I'll walk with you.” Athrun replied.
 
“You don't understand.” I said.
 
“Well then explain to me.” Replied the stubborn Athrun.
 
“I can't.” I said softly, good thing as a coordinator he has good listening or else he would've missed it.
 
“Huh? What do you mean you can't?” Athrun asked.
 
“I just can't!” I replied.
 
“That man kicked you out didn't he?” he said but more of a statement.
 
I remained silent looking down.
 
“Hey why don't you stay at my apartment for a bit? I mean I totally understand how hectic things can get in a family.” Athrun asked smiling.
 
“No I can't just do that.” I replied.
 
“Yes you can. I mean I'm planning to stay there for a while anyways, like you things in my family isn't working out that well either. You'll just be keeping me company.” He replied.
 
“But-“ I started.
 
“No buts, you can stay in my extra bedroom don't worry.” he assured.
 
Suddenly I heard a ringing. It was Athrun's cell phone.
 
“Hello?” he answered, “O yeah! Sorry man I forgot, ya, ya right ok. I'll be there gimme half an hour. Ya I'm sorry. Bye.”
 
“I'm sorry I took up your time. Bye.” I said as I started to walk away.
 
Athrun grabbed my wrist.
 
“No its ok. It's just Kira. So let's go to my apartment.” Athrun said dragging me to his car, despite my protests.
 
Athrun's Apartment (Cagalli's POV)
 
“WOW its huge!” I said fascinated.
 
The apartment was a loft (an apartment with two stories). It had three bedrooms, a very fancy living room and a big kitchen. All the furniture looked it must've cost a fortune.
 
`Wow Athrun's rich.' I thought while looking around and I remembered something, `DAMN! O right, he's the chairman's son… o shoot I can't just LIVE with the chairman's son.' I started to pale up.
 
Athrun saw this and grinned when he saw that I finally figured out who he was.
 
“So you finally know who I am.” He said smiling.
 
“Yes.” I replied politely slightly bowing my head, at this action he frowned.
 
“You don't have to be like that with me, it's not like I'm better than you, we're friends.” He said.
 
`Ha friends,' I thought, `Ha. Me. Friends with the chairman's son. Take that and shove it up your ass Kai.' I smiled evilly.
 
“Hey” he said waving a hand in front of my face.
 
“Huh?” I said snapping back to reality, “o ya sorry about that.”
 
“No problem, actually I should be the one that's sorry.” He said, “You see I kinda made plans with Kira tonight so I have to go.” He smiled apologetically.
 
“No I should be sorry, remember? I made you late. Have a good time” I assured.
 
“Thanks. Bye!” Athrun said and he left.
 
`He sure is nice, well at least I have somewhere to sleep tonight.' I thought happily ask I started to unpack.
 
At the park (Normal POV)
 
Athrun went back to the park to see Kira sitting on a branch of a tree asleep. Athrun decided to wake him up.
 
“HEY KIRA!” Athrun yelled as loud as he can.
 
Kira jumped up and fell of the branch and landed on he butt.
 
“OW! What was that for Athrun?” Kira asked rubbing his butt painfully.
 
“Fun.” Replied an amused Athrun, “Sorry I'm late though.”
 
“No it's fine but when was `the almighty son of the chairman' ever late?” kira mocked.
 
“Something came up.” Athrun said.
 
“Like what?” kira asked, curiosity got the better of him.
 
“Cagalli.” Athrun coughed out.
 
“O ditching me for a girl now?” Kira said smirking.
 
“NO no. it's just Cagalli got hurt and she had no place to stay so I offered her to stay with me at my apartment.” Athrun explained.
 
“Wow I never knew the son of the chairman was such an animal, just two days and she's living with you already.” Teased Kira.
 
Athrun blushed furiously.
 
“NO you've got it all wrong you pervert.” Said Athrun whacking Kira on the head.
 
“OUCH. Hey what was that for?” kira asked rubbing his head.
 
“That's for being a pervert, I would never do that to Cagalli.” Athrun replied.
 
“Speaking of Cagalli, that's what I wanted to talk to you about.” Kira said seriously.
 
For the next hour Kira explained to Athrun how Cagalli might be his twin sister.
 
“So what do you think?” Kira asked.
 
Athrun just had a shocked look on his face.
 
`I like Kira's sister? Man that's sick. Kira would murder me.' Athrun thought with fear.
 
“Yo Athrun I just asked you something.” Kira said in a loud voice.
 
“Huh? O ya that'd be nice.” Athrun replied.
 
“You weren't listening to me were you” said an annoyed Kira while tapping his foot.
 
“What? Course I was.” Said Athrun grinning like an lunatic.
 
“Idiot.” Kira said smacking the back of his head.
 
“OW.” Athrun replied rubbing the back of his sore head.
 
“So,” Kira started changing the subject, “what's with you and Cagalli?”
 
Athrun blushed.
 
“W-what are you t-talking a-about?” stuttered a nervous Athrun.
 
“Oh come on, you can't be that stupid. You obviously like her.” Replied a smirking Kira.
 
“But I can't…” Athrun replied sadly.
 
“What do you mean you can't?” kira asked curious.
 
“Well you see…” Athrun said explaining how his father made him engaged to Mia Campbell and how he has to fall in love or else he really has to get married to her.
 
“WHAT YOU CANNOT AND I REPEAT CANNOT DO THAT TO HER! SHE'S MY SOON-TO-BE-SISTER! HOW CAN YOU DO THAT TO HER? ITS OBVIOUS SHE LIKES YOU TOO! YOU IDOIT! IMBECILE! HYPOCRITE!” Kira yelled while pounding him to the floor.
 
“OW” yelled Athrun with anime tears.
 
“I'm sorry I guess I shouldn't have done that are you okay?” asked Kira turning back into his usual mood, scaring Athrun because of such fast changes.
 
“Ya I guess, but I do really like her I just don't know if she feels the same about me.” Replied a sad Athrun.
 
“Trust me, from my sibling intuition she does.” Replied Kira putting a hand on his shoulder.
 
“Thanks man.” Replied Athrun.
 
“No problem, now go get her.” Said Kira.
 
“Ya, I will see ya!” replied Athrun walking away.
 
Athrun's Apartment
 
“AH… all done” said a satisfied Cagalli.
 
She had just spent her time cleaning and cooking for Athrun, as a way of saying thanks.
 
`I just hope he's in the mood for pasta, since that's all I could find in his apartment.' Cagalli thought.
 
Suddenly a sound of a broken window startled Cagalli's thoughts.
 
“Get her.” Said a voice that sounded familiar.
 
Quickly and quietly Cagalli hid in the closet of her bedroom.
 
`Who is it? And what do they want with me?' thought Cagalli.
 
Her thoughts were interrupted when the door to her closet opened revealing none other then…
 
Yuuna.
 
Four people attacked her, she was a good fighter but four guys against one unarmed girl is DEFINITELY to their advantage. She managed to knock out two of them but the other two pinned her down.
 
“ARGH! What do you want?” yelled Cagalli struggling against the people holding her down.
 
“Why I want you of course.” Replied Yuuna smirking, “Tie her up.”
 
“Yes sir.” Replied the two men.
 
They tied Cagalli's wrists to the posts of the bed, and her foot the bottom two posts, making her form an `X' on the bed. Then it dawned on Cagalli. Yuuna was going to rape her! She got scared yet she could not do anything about it.
 
“Yuuna stop!” yelled Cagalli.
 
“No, you are my woman and I WILL get what I want” replied Yuuna taking her shirt and pants off leaving only her undergarments.
 
“STOP YOU BASTARD!” screamed Cagalli.
 
“What are you going to do? It's not like Athrun's going to come and save you, he's engaged didn't he tell you?” he said as he continued to grope and kiss her.
 
“STOP YOU-mmHmHm” Cagalli tried to talk but was muffled with Yuuna's lips, tears started to fall down her face knowing she can't stop Yuuna and that Athrun was engaged.
 
“Guards get out of the room, I'm going to have some fun.” Ordered Yuuna.
 
“Yes sir.” Replied the men.
 
Just then Athrun stepped into the apartment coming back from the park. He was surprised when he saw the broken window.
 
`What did Cagalli do?' he thought angrily, then he heard muffled screaming and yelling. He walked towards the sound and saw two men standing outside of Cagalli's room.
 
“Who's there?” asked one of the guards sensing a presence.
 
Quickly Athrun jumped out and knocked them both unconscious. He flung the door open and saw the most horrible scene. Yuuna was about to take Cagalli's innocence.
 
“YOU BASTARD” Athrun yelled as he kicked him against a wall causing some of Yuuna's bones to break.
 
Quickly he freed Cagalli and wrapped his arms around her. She was shaking like crazy and crying.
 
“It's okay I'm here. Won't let him hurt you.” Athrun assured as he combed his hands through her blonde locks. Cagalli continued to cry in his chest.
 
“Yuuna you bastard keep away from Cagalli!” Athrun hissed at Yuuna.
 
“I will get her Zala just wait.” Yuuna said, and with that he left.
 
Athrun wrapped his jacket around her as she sobbed.
 
“Cagalli are you alright? Did he hurt you?” Athrun asked seeing bruises and cuts all over her body.
 
All Cagalli did was shake her head from side to side as she moved away from Athrun. Athrun moved toward her and hugged her tightly.
 
“Cagalli I'm sorry I should've been here. I'm sorry.” Athrun said.
 
“No it's okay, I shouldn't even be here.” Cagalli replied.
 
Suddenly they realize their situation and blushed. Cagalli was not wearing anything other than the jacket Athrun gave her.
 
“Uh I'll wait for you outside.” Athrun said not looking at Cagalli.
 
“Ya. There's pasta in the kitchen if you want any.” Cagalli replied.
 
Closing the door Cagalli changed into cargo pants and a plain t-shirt.
 
`So Athrun is engaged…' Cagalli thought sadly, “HEY! Why am I sad? It doesn't affect me… I'm such an idiot.'
 
Stepping into the kitchen she saw Athrun sitting there eating the pasta at a rapid pace.
 
“Hey, don't go killing yourself there, take your time.” Said Cagalli amused.
 
Athrun just grinned.
 
Grabbing some pasta Cagalli sat down opposite of Athrun, he looked up.
 
“Hey what's wrong?” Athrun asked looking into her eyes.
 
“Oh nothing, I just never knew you were engaged to Mia Campbell.” Cagalli said.
 
Athrun choked.
 
“OK first of all how did you know? And secondly I DO NOT and I repeat DO NO and NEVER will like her.” Athrun stated clearly.
 
“Well Yuuna told me.” Cagalli said with a frown when she mentioned Yuuna. She covered face with her bangs.
 
Athrun reached across the table and held her hands in his.
 
“Yes I am engaged to Mia Campbell,” the started, Cagalli looked down, “But I do not like her at all, in fact she gives me the creeps.”
 
Cagalli smiled.
 
“I will cancel the engagement, for you and for me.” He said.
 
Cagalli blushed.
 
“Why for me?” Cagalli asked.
 
Then he stood up went over to Cagalli's side pulled her up and slowly lowered his lips to hers. They kissed for a long time tasting each other's lips. Athrun broke the kiss.
 
“Because I love you.” Athrun replied kissing her again.
 
Cagalli blushed furiously.
 
“And guess what?” Cagalli asked evilly.
 
“What?” Athrun replied.
 
“I love you too.” She smiled, “but when did you realize this?”
 
“When I saw you with Yuuna, I just got so mad. That's when I realized I love you.” Athrun replied, “And when did you?”
 
“When Y-Yuuna was t-trying t-to…” Cagalli stuttered tears threatening to fall from the thought.
 
“Ssh. Don't worry I won't ever let him touch you, not before I die.” He assured.
 
“Athrun?” Cagalli said.
 
“Ya?” Athrun replied.
 
“Thank-you.” Cagalli said ending the conversation with a passionate kiss.
 

 
cherrie: well that's it for now, I hope you liked it! Please review.
 
Next chapter:
 
Cagalli sees Yuuna again.
 
Kira confesses to Lacus.