Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ devoured by darkness, discovered by light ❯ in the rain ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I don't own Gundam seed.....I think I spelled it Wright
By: well me
 
Lacus walked through the front door `he was drunk again' she though. This NEW house smells of cider and plastic, and a strong lingering sent of alcohol. she sighed this is the third new country and third new house this year. First she was born in Japan, 14 8/9 years ago. her birthday is in about a week, she really didn't care. But her mom moved to Canada when she was 10, where she met Mr. Sir she never learned his first name, they stayed there for four years... her mother soon married him. They stayed there for three week's then they ran from the police. She never new why until a week after they got there.
flashback OoOoO
“I'm home” Lacus came running through the front door, she may not of had many friends or the perfect body or face but she loved her new family. “Aye sir where may mom be” she joked with a pirate accent.
“You know I love you right” he said moving out of the shadows and
stepped closer. With each step she got more and more worried. “ I'd do anything for you, you no that” his voice grew to a whisper. he bent in closer and touched her face. She turned away. she didn't understand what was going on. He slapped her. she grabbed her she face in worry.
“I'll give you a choice” he paused “you pick, one I kill you like your mother....” she looked around she didn't understand her mom was there this morning. she looked to the corner and she saw her mothers limp body, blood flowed from her twisted joints and slashes.
“mom” she managed to choc out.
“or two, You don't tell anyone about what happened here or I'll rape you, then kill you, got that, and ill use you for a personal punching bag.”
“number...2” she whispered out then started crying.
“then where leaving in two days”
End flashback.)0)0)0)0)0)0)0)0)0)
 
She ran through the streets, rain soaked her soar bones. She had to get away she couldn't take it anymore. She reached her special bench at the park, where she would go every time she needed to think. The lightning struck the ground, followed by the thick sound of thunder. She broke down from the bruises and pain. her black shirt soaked with tears, blood, and rain. she screamed out an ongoing scream. she couldn't stop. The pain, the cuts, the broken heart, the beatings, they wouldn't let her.
 
“Why did you have to go... dad” Kira whispered into the dark wet crispy air of the graveyard. He closed his eyes, it's been a whole week since his death. He always hated his father. His father was a drunk, who would beat him, then beg for forgiveness, he always would forgive him though, he didn't no why he loved him, the man that made his life, and his mothers life hell. He would only beat him when he was really drunk. But still, the breath of his drunk whisper, the pain of the bruises, still lingered in the air Kira breathed. He chocked out a light cry. Then he heard it, the shrieking scream. He ran towards it. Through the thick rain, through the dulling streets. Through the people who new not of pain. He looked around, A girl around his age or so. Sat there screaming, crying, and bleeding. her light pink hair, soaked, her pale skin, bruised. he walked over to her. Placed a hand on her shoulder.
“are you alright ma'am” Kira asked. she girl winched in pain at his touch at his touch.
“I'm sorry, I-I'm... I got to go” she got up and rain towards the dockyards. Out of sheer instinct, her ran towards her. He couldn't see well in the darkness, nor through the rain. Her seen her run up towards the cliff.
“shit” he mumbled aloud. Then started to run extremely fast. He reached the top of the cliff. He seen her.
“Don't jump” he begged to her. She turned around. Just started at him. `She look's so empty' “please don't” he asked again.
“Why” she mumbled, so low he could barely hear her.
“What? why, why would you want to do this.”
“It's not like any won cares” she replied, lifelessly
“I care” he whispered just lowed enough for her to hear.
“You don't even no me” she whispered again
“Maybe I would like to” He said holding his hand out to her. She took it.
“So do you live around here” he asked
“Sort of” she replied low. “what time is it” she asked with fear drenching her voice.
“11:00, Why?” Kira replied... and asked
“I have to go” she mumbled lowly then ran off. Leaving a bloody, pocket knife lying on the ground.
 
In the next chapter Lacus is going to start at her new school. please Read and Review. Kay kay bah bye.
Me is out