Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ Happily Ever After? ❯ The Surprise ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3- The Surprise
“Where are we going Kira?” questioned Lacus. “And is it necessary for you to blindfold me?”
“It's a surprise.” replied Kira simply.
He kept on driving his car heading to their destination.
It's been 2 months. Kira had no cases of relapse of the virus infection. It seems that Kira's body builds up its immune system towards the virus. Little did they know………...
The wind was blowing in her long pink hair. Kira was up to something. She just knew it. If not what is with all the secrecy and the blindfold. Lacus thought to herself.
In the past 2 months she and Kira had been growing extremely close. She has since moved in together with him to his room.(since they lived in the same house- Cagalli's) Every night she now sleeps in his strong and comforting embrace. She feels safe in his arms. She has even given him her most prized and precious possession-her very first time.
He surprised her that special day. He brought her to the beach and had a romantic picnic at dusk. After that they had a stroll by the beach only lit by the moonlight. He surprise her yet again with a display of fireworks in the sky and grand finale when he lit up the fireworks he arranged in the sand in the shape of a heart with “I Love You” in the middle of the heart. They then shared an intimate and passionate kiss. He carried her bridal style to the house by the beach he rented earlier.
He gave her a peck on the cheek and wished her goodnight at her room door then turn and head towards his room. Lacus did not know what came over her, but she couldn't bear to have him leave that night. She held his hand, pull him back towards her and lead him into her room. She then kissed him passionately on the lips which he accepted and returned. She lead him to the bed still attack his lips passionately slowly descending to the neck and started to unbuttoning his shirt. He hesitated. He broke free from her, stared into her blue eyes and asked her if she was sure of what she was doing and would not regret it.
Why would she regret. She was surrendering it to the love of her life and he returned her love so there would be no regrets. She replied with a kiss on the lips. When he parted his mouth to speak again, she stuck her tongue where it found his. He was no longer unsure and grabs her slender waist and lay her down on to the bed. She continued to unbutton the rest of his shirt and then started to undo his belt……………..