Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ Happily Ever After? ❯ Accepted ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 5- Accepted
 
“Yes…..Yes of course, silly. From the moment I first meet you, I felt something special between us. I knew we were meant to be together forever…”
“You've just made me the happiest man in the universe, Lacus.” replied Kira and he placed a kiss on her lips.
“And now the hard part, I have to prepare dinner for us. I hope you like spaghetti cause that's the only thing I know how to cook or we could go on a hunger strike.” Kira grinned. “Or would you like a stroll on the beach first before facing my cooking.”
“A stroll would be nice.” replied Lacus. “Not that I wouldn't eat your cooking or anything.” she added.
At the beach
They were walking bare footed in the sand. The waves crashed on to the beach sending sea water over their feet. The sky was getting dark. The crescent moon was shinning brightly above them, and the stars are like diamonds in the clear sky.
“Umm… Kira you really plan for us to live here when we get married?” Lacus suddenly asked.
“Well… Yeah. Why ever not?” Kira had a quizzical look on his face.
“You know you promised Cagalli to go into office in 10 months time. You remember don't you? Won't it be troublesome to travel back to the capital everyday for work?” asked Lacus.
“Oh! Ya, I forgot about that, but the journey's not that long. It's only an hour's drive. I'm sure it won't be much problem. Besides I always thought that you would like to have your home overlooking the ocean. Raising a family here would be wonderful.
“I just don't want you to be so stressed when the time comes. We could live in the capital and come here for weekends or holidays. I would be very happy already with such arrangements.” “I know you want to make me happy but having you by my side, I'm the happiest person in the world.
“You are always so kind and understanding, Lacus. You know it's not only your beauty that captured my heart but also your kind and gentle nature.”
“Come it's getting late, I bet you are hungry now cause I'm sure hungry.” said Kira
He then led Lacus back to the house on the cliffs.
The interior of the house was decorated to detail perfection. Kira had decorated the house with such care that it emits a comfortable and cozy feeling. It was not lavish, just what a comfortable home should feel like. Lacus went and explore the house while Kira prepared dinner. She walked into the bedroom. There was a four-postal bed against the wall in the middle of the room. A dresser was at the right corner for her. The cupboard was at the end of the room and the floor was furnished with fine carpeting. There were three windows overlooking the ocean, a door that led to the bathroom and one to the balcony.