Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ The SouL Of DarKneSs ❯ The flashing sky ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The travel was long, but you finally got to the ZAFt ship. As soon as you entered, people were waiting. They knew that a new ember was about to come. But the all stoned in surprised when they saw you. You had the habit of that, now. They never expected to have a girl. “A GIRL?” said a tall boy, with blonde hair and darker skin. They all just looked at you as you turned to Le Creuset with a smile. “It's an usual reaction...” you told him. “What did you think about, mister?” shouted another boy with white hair, and with an horrible scar that was passing trough his face. “We don't need girls!” “Shut up, Yzak!” said another boy as he walked up to you. “Hey! I'm Nicol! welcome on board!” He was younger than you, but he looked so kind and so sweet. He remembered you spencer. Really. You both shook hands while a fourth boy came. “It's the new member?” he asked with an uncertain voice. “Yeah, and if that doesn't please you, you'll have to deal with it!” You told him that with arrogance and he stared at you with surprise. “Uh... i didn't mean.. well... I...” You saw he was getting a little shy. “C'mon, Athrun, don't tell me you'll accept that?” shouted the boy with the scar, Yzak. “What a joke!” he was really getting on your nerves. “So what? Are you afraid that I might kick your ass?” you asked him with a calm voice. He looked at you even more angry. “I would like to see that...” he replied. “Stop it, Yzak” said Le Creuset. “Her name is Sara and she will be your new comrade. Period. Athrun!” “Yes sir? “Show her her new room, please. “uh.. yes sir.” He turned to you and took your package. “Hey, it's okay” you said “I can handle them alone. Thanks.” He gave you a strange look and bring you to you appartment. Suddendly, you felt pain inside you. “Was that... the room of Miguel?” you asked sadly. “Well, yes... Why are you asking me that?” “Miguel was my mentor... and a very good friend of mine.” “Oh, I see... well, me too. He learned me everything. He was a really nice guy.” “Were you with him, at Heliopolis?” “Yes... I even saw his cockpit explosing...” He face turned to sadness, so you didn't ask for further information. “Well, thank you...” you said as you entered the room.
 
Soon, you knew better every of your comrades. Nicol was the playful boy, very kind and he didn't seem to like violence. You even asked youserlf what he was doing here. He was even younger then you. He must be a terffic gundam pilot. Then, Athrun was the kinda restrained guy.He didn't talk much and he always seem to be busy. Yzak was like a madman, always angry with something. You knew he hated you, but you didn't care of him at all. Dearka, the boy with blonde hair, was always hanging with him. He was cold with you but when he was alone with you, he was very kind he he even tried to seduce you. You didn't really know what to think about him. Anyway, you were part of a strange mix of personnalities.
But you hadn't see the whole. You were sitting at a table, to the dinning room, with your drink, when a strange ball bounced right into your face. You shouted in surprise as you tried to get it away from you. “what's this thing??” The little pink bowl was flying all over the place. “Haro! What are you doing?!” A girl who was about your age came in and stopped to look at you with a big smile. “Hey, you must be the new pilot?” “Yeah, you didn't seem too surprised...” “Why would I?” “I don't know, guys are not pleased to work with girls...” She laughed and she went to sit down in front of you. She had bright long hair, pale pink. She was wearing a long dress and you knew she wasn't a pilot or anything. “I'm Lacus” she said with a gently voice. “uh... I'm sara...” ”Nice to meet you! This is Haro!” She grabbed the robot thing and showed it to you. “It scared me...!” “Haro is very kind!” you look at her, sort of funny. She was acting like a little girl who played with toys and gave them names and make them talk. “What are you doing on this ship?” you asked. “Oh, It's such a long story!” “you can tell me anyway...” That's what she did. You lerned with surprise that she was a great singer and that she was the fiancée of Athrun!!! (parental arrangment). When she finished, you tell your story in return. It was less long, but you both knew now much more on each other. Suddenly, Dearka rushed in the room. “Hey, Miss! We need to go to our gundam! Space's ship from Earth Alliance Forces are coming trough!' “All right!” As you were getting up, you saw Yzak standing just beside Dearka. “we'll now see how loser you are!” he said with an evil smirk. “I don't think I will be able to beat you...”
He looked at you even more angrily as you smirked. You don'r care about him and you went right away to the cloakroom. Athrun was arlready there, half dressed in his pilot outfit. “hey, arre you ready for your first ride in space?” he asked joyfuly. “Yeah, for sure!”
You started to get undress by pulling off your ZaFt jacket. You sruprised Athrun staring at you shyly and he looked away. You shrugged your shoulders as you were thinking he was a little weird. As anyone saw a girl in underwear or something once? It's not like you were naked!
You were finally ready and Athrun was waiting for you outside. You both went to the the place that they stocked the Gundam and you got in YOURS, the ZGMF 600 GuAIZ. Since your were installing youself to check up if everything was alright, your heard the voice of Nicol “Aren't you excited, Sara?” he asked. “This is your first ride!” “Yep, and maybe the last...” added Yzak as he started to laugh. “don't worry Yzak, I'll make my best trying to not get in your way...” you said angrily. “At least, dont be in MY way, cause i won't make a difference between these bastards and you, got that?” He didn't replied, you you knew and was furious. “Be aware” told Athrun with a neutral voice. “One of the Earth Alliance's pilot is a coordinator, Kira Yamato. He's very strong. You should try to not get close of him.” You didn't reply to this. You didn't care who this Kira was, you only wanted to got there and kick ass. You were finally lunched out in space and were flying toward the earth alliance's ship who were getting closer now. You were just behind Dearka, and he tried to make you a joke. He faked hitting you. It didn't work, tought, you just told him he was stupid. “Be aware, Sara, you have been chased!” shouted Nicol, who already started to shoot. “what?” “look out!!!” You move at th elast moment and you saw a big beam passing right beside you. You looked out and see another GUNDAM. “Who's that, again?” you said, annoyed. He shot you again but he missed. You flew right toward him as you blew superbeams. You missed him and he charged you. You hit him with a laser beam you had just drew and he moved away. You started now a close combat, and you were swearing a lot. This guy was very good, and you tried to be fast enough to avoid him and to strike back. “Stop that, now!” yelled Yzak, as he was hitting the others gundam in the back. “he's mine! MINE!!” “What's your problem?” “he's the one who did this scar to me! Let me shot him DOWN!” You moved away as Yzak started to fight against the other Gundam. You saw a little ship who was trying to shoot you and it was very annoying. You flew right trough it and slashed one of the wings. You didn't see it explosing because it went off to the central ship, the Archangel, as Athrun told you. “Hey, nice shot! It was La flaga's ship!” congratulated Dearka with a loud laugh. “I think he won't bother us anymore!” you added proudly. You all continued to fight, trying to withdraw them. That was what you finally did, to your biggest surprise. “Well, they're sure no long-combat soldiers...” you commented as you saw the Archangel getting farer. “It was only to make us move” said Nicol. “they were preparing something else.” “Yeah, this was a fucking trick” nodded Dearka. “Maybe it was only to divert us from a civil's ship who was coming near.” “I suggest we find that ship and shoot it down!” proposed Yzak with an evil voice. “Stop kidding, we're not gonna kill innocent person!” you shouted angrily to him. “I already did it, and I will do it again!” He started to laugh like a madman and you saw him flying away. “Wait, Yzak!” shouted Athrun, annoyed. “Wait, he will really do that?” you asked, confused. “Oh yeah... but we can't stop him, now...” said Dearka. “ I WONT let him do THAT!” you yelled as you flew to joined Yzak. You didn't saw him , but you followed your radar and you saw another big ship that was getting close of the erath. `they were rigt...” you thought. `it is a civil ship'. You saw Yzak getting closer to the ship and you felt your head frozing. No!! You won't let him do that!! Before you could do a move, you saw something pasing really fast just beside you. You recognized the other Gundam. He was surely going to protect the civilians. `Maybe I'll don't have to intervene...' They both started a terrible fight and you were just looking at them, hoping Yzak would not shot the ship, even accidently while he was fighting. “Yzak, stop it now!” you shouted. “Stop it or he'll shoot you down!” “shut up!!” You were now furious. You heard the voices of the others, Athrun, Nicol and Dearka, but you didn't answer.
Finally, Yzak's gundam was severly touched and the other was charging at him. You striked to him and avoided his attack. You had save Yzak's life!
** the archangel POV**
“Commander Ramius, Mu have to gain the ship right now.” Said s boy to the commands.” “Mu habe been hit?” said Murrue, surprised. “And there's a fifth gundam..” added Tolle, worry. “We've never seen it before!” “ A fith gundam?” repeated Murrue, frowning her eyebrow. “I don't like that” “A gundam a repeared our other ship!” announced Miriallia. “Tell Kira to chase it!” ordered Murrue, sitting on the commander's chair in the center of the navigation's room. **back to you POV** You plugged your communication on another frequence, so you could communicated with this guy. “Hey, stop it!” you shouted. “We'll not touch your goddam ship. We'll let it go, and you let us go!” “Wait... you're a GIRL?” he answered. “Am I right??” “Yeah, I'm kinda new... forgive me, but I won't start a conversation with ya right now. We'll all go into different direction, and everything will be fine, okay? We won't touch the ship.” “And why would I trust you?” He started to annoyed you. “If I'd wanted to sink it, I would have did it a long time ago.” H didn't replied, so you take it for an ok. “I won't let him get away with it!” yelled Yzak, vbut his machine was too damaged and he couldn't attack. “Sara, Yzak, withdraw right now” said the voice of your commander Le creuset. “But... but...” he stamerred, “RIGHT NOW” Yzak didn't add a word and you both went back to your ship.
 
You and Yzak had been convened to Rau Le Creuset's office. Seems like he had something to tell you. You didn't even talk to Yzak while your were getting there.
“May I know why you two disobeyed my orders?” asked Rau, angry. “Wait, I didn't disobeyed!” you shouted. “ I was only trying to stop Yzak. He wanted to purchase this other ship...” “Oh, don't put all that on my back...” said Yzak, even more furious. “But it IS, your fault!” “Calm down!” exploded the commander. “You only had to scatter the ennemy. Yzak, why didn't you take my ordrers?” “This was a trick, i wanted to surprise them.” He replied, trying to defend himself. “This was no use, and you almost got beaten by the STRIKE. If Sara hadn't intervened, you would be floating all alone in space right now.” He turned to you. “You had been very courageous, Sara” he continued. “But never do this again. Yzak will followed my orders, so you won't have to follow him again. That's all. You can leave.”
You got out and Nicol was waiting with Dearka. “So, what did he say?” asked Dearka with a smirk. “Nothing that concern you” answered Yzak, angry. Then he turned to you. “Next time, mind your own business, okay?” he said coldly. You stare to him with incredubility. “At least, you could be grateful to me. I've saved your butt, buddy, remember?” “You did anything but harmed me...” You were very furious and you stepped to slapped him, but Nicol grabbed your arm and make you walked away. “what a bastard!” you muttered with hatred. “I know, he'll never thank you, he's like that...” You nodded you you promised to yourself that the next time he'll be in trouble, you'll just let him down.
 
“Why don't we go eat something?” asked Lacus with a great smile. “Yeah, I'm starving...” you nodded. When you two reached the refectory, Dearka was already there and he winked at you. You ignored him and you sat down. Lacus came back with your tray and hers. She is always bringing your tray. She was really nice, and you were finding Haro really cute. But it was still a toy to you. “you're not with Yzak, dearka?” you asked with an ironic smile. “No, he's somewhere.” “Why don't you come and eat with us?” asked Lacus, very kindly. You kicked her softly under the table, like you were saying `noo!! Why did you ask hum??' But she just shrugged and that exesperated you. He sat just beside you but you didn't even look at him. “You've finally met Kira Yamato, last day” he said. “uh??” he was going to add something, but Lacus talked just before. “Dearka, stop with this! Mr Yamato is a very kind person!” “Oh yeah, he's so kind that he killed Miguel months ago, and Andrew Waltfielf too.” You almsot chocked when he said that. You were drinking and it seems that it all got jammed into your throat. “w—what?” “you didn't know? This guy, Kira, is the one who killed Miguel” “Really????!!!” you couldn't believe you let him go!!! If you had known it, you would have killed him. “uh, excuse me...” you muttered as you got up and you walked away. “did I say something wrong?” asked Dearka.