Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Memiors of an Amiercan Gundam Pilot ❯ Is This For Real? ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimers: I don't own anything in here, except my own character. Everything and everyone else is owned by their respected owners.

To see the whole entire fanfiction series, visit www.gundamwing-gofightwin.web1000.com

Chapter Two: Is This For Real?

I don't know how long I was on the ground, laying there like I took a heavy quarterback sack or something like that. I slowly moved my body as I tried to collect my thoughts, thinking two things: "Where am I?" and "Did I fall from a 100 story building?" But I couldn't, because all I could think of was moaning off my pain.

Shit. I was dizzy and tired from those damn twists and turns. It felt like nothing that I've felt in my life. Finally, when I got my eyes open, it was very dark except for a burnt out light bulb. I adjusted my eyes for the darkness as I tried to guess where I am. The only thing I could think of was a large garage.

"Hello? Anyone here?" asked a female voice.

I thought: Relena?

"Yeah, who's there?" I said back as I heard footsteps approaching towards me.

Then, for the first time, I saw Trela Armstrong. This would the first of many meetings of new friends.

"Hey there, I'm glad to find some one else is in here. By the way, my name is Trela Armstrong, but friends call me Trel," she said as she extended her hand in friendship.

I shook her hand and gave a self introduction. "My name is Matthew Miranda," I said to her.

Then I head another voice yell out, "Hey, is anyone else in this so-called Bat Cave?" It sounded like that person was ticked off. Next, I saw the person storming towards us, with a ticked face.

"So…um…you know what's going on?" he said.

Um…no," Trel and I said in response.

"Jason, if you scream loud enough, you could wake the dead!" another womanly voice yelled. All of us turned around to see a girl giving Yuy-like death glares; and she was good.

"Well, sorry Savanna. I didn't know you where here," he said. Afterward, he whispered, "I would have screamed louder if I knew you where here," as he crossed his arms.

"I'm sorry for my friend's behavior. My name is Savanna Walker and this is Jason-" she said, just before Jason cut her off.

"Storm. Jason Storm," he said as he uncrossed his arms to shake Trel's hand and my hand.

"That scream could wake up the dead. It sounded like a screech of a ghost," another feminine voice said. The group turned to her as she walked towards us, rubbing her eyes.

"Um…Hi. I'm Amy Maxelle," she said. We all responded with "Hi" and "Hello."

"See, I told you that your scream was loud," Savanna said, smirking as she crossed her arms.

"Oh, shut up!" Jason responded.

For a few minutes, we all stood there in a circle in silence. Amy decided to break it; she said, "So…uh…does anyone know where we are?"

"None of us do," Trela said as she shook her head in a sad mood.

"WILL SOMEONE GIVE US A SIGN???" Jason decided to howl. He also took action by falling to his knees and throwing is arms up in the air. It looked like he was asking for salvation.

All of the sudden, all the lights came on, and the group found an old man, 4 men on the left, and 5 on the right. We where at a point in which we were speechless or saying "Um…" and "Uh…"

Then, the old man decided to speak to us. "Greetings future pilots; I'm Dr. J," he said as he revealed his robotic arm.

"No way!" we all said.

"One question: are you related to the real Dr. J, Dr. Julius Irving?" I decided to ask.

"No, I am not," he responded.

"Someone pinch me; I must be dreaming," Jason said. Savanna did a favor and pinched Jason. No scream was heard, and a red mark appeared.

"Better?" Savanna said as he again crossed her arms.

OK, I know that I've been X. You can come out now Jamie Kennedy," said Jason as he looked around. "If I felt that, and Jamie Kennedy hasn't pulled his mask off, then is this for real?"

"You can't be real; you're cartoon," Savanna said as she looked at the Doctors.

"We are very real, my dear," Dr. J said, adjusting his goggles.

"Okay, so prove it. Are you really who you say you are? Because if you are, then I…I don't know," Amy said, examining the Doctors.

"Alright, turn around," he told us.

We did, then we saw something that couldn't be real: 5 kneeling Gundams.