Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Memiors of an Amiercan Gundam Pilot ❯ You Have to Be Kidding Me, Right? ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimers: I don't own anything in here, except my own character. Everything and everyone else is owned by their respected owners.

To see the whole entire fanfiction series, visit www.gundamwing-gofightwin.web1000.com

Chapter Three: You Have to Be Kidding Me, Right?

I couldn't believe what I was staring at: my very own Gundam.

"This is like, whoa," I said as I ran over to it. 'Holy shit,' I thought as I looked at every single spec there was to know about it.

I kept on looking until Dr. J said, "Mrs. Savanna Walker," looking at his clipboard.

I looked at him, and then shifted my eyes to Savanna; the gang did the same.

He kept calling our names like he knew them. Well, they were on a clipboard.

"Mr. Matthew Miranda," Dr. J said. He kept going on until finally he said, "…and Mr. Jason Storm, you have been chosen-" He was cut off by Jason.

"Hold the phones! How do you know our names?" he said as Savanna nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, that's right. I would like some answers personally," I said to Dr. J.

"Yeah. I would like some answers myself," Amy said.

"Yeah; like for starters: how do you know our names?" Trel asked. "And what is my made-up Gundam doing here? I know it's cool and all, but…"

"All of your questions will be answered, but not here," Professor G said to us.

"Why not?" Jason yelled as he stomped his foot.

"Yeah, we have the right to know what the heck is going on!" I also yelled.

"They're definitely Americans. Duo would get along with them greatly," whispered Professor G. Dr. J nodded in agreement.

"If you follow us, all of this will be explained," Instructor H told us as the group of doctors headed for the exit.

"Should we follow them?" Amy asked, looking at our confused faces.

"Sure, why not. What do we have to lose?" I responded as I headed towards the exit too.

"I think you guys have already lost something: your minds!" Jason yelled at us, again.

"Oh, shut up Jason," Savanna said as she followed me.

We all headed towards that door, and then we walked down a hallway to another entry. When we went in, we saw another garage, only smaller, full of exotic cars and motorcycles.

"It's official: we have all lost our minds," said Trel.

"No you haven't dear," Dr. J said to us as Trel walked came back to the group.

"Choose your vehicle, and put on your helmets if your riding the motorcycles Amy and Savanna," Dr. J told us as he walked towards a black H2 and a drooling Jason.

Soon enough, I found myself the perfect car: red Nissan Skyline GT-R V-spec II. 276 horses of pure power. It was a match made in heaven. As I got in and started the engine, I looked at everyone else: Jason with the H2, Trel and her Honda Accord, Amy and her silver Harley, and Savanna and a silver and purple Kawasaki. I looked around the cockpit and engine specs, I noticed it was only 276 horses of stock power. As I got back in, I yelled at the doctors, "Hey, this thing got NOS?" They glared at me. "Anything?" I yelled back. They were still glaring at me, in that creepy way. "OK, I'll take that as a no," I still yelled. I thought to myself, 'This sucks; it's all stock. Don't worry, I'll tune you all up," as I revved the engine.

Then we heard a voice over some sort of radio communication. "Follow Jason's Hummer in a V-shaped form. The bikes will be in the middle, and the Skyline and Accord take the back. If you're wondering how I'm talking to you, you have radios in your helmet and cars," Professor G said.

As we moved out in formation, we had no clue where we headed…