Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Memiors of an Amiercan Gundam Pilot ❯ Where Are We Headed? ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimers: I don't own anything in here, except my own character. Everything and everyone else is owned by their respected owners.

To see the whole entire fanfiction series, visit www.gundamwing-gofightwin.web1000.com

Chapter Four: Where Are We Headed?

As we drove down some deserted highway, we couldn't figure out in the hell we where going. We had one question on our minds, "Why is this happening to us?" and "Why is it taking so long to get our asses there?" But as we drove to uncertainty, all of us noticed it changed to a 4 lane highway and there were bigger houses. It felt like we transected from the desert to Malibu.

"Jason?" I heard over the radio; the voice of Dr. J.

"Yeah," he said.

"WATCH THE ROAD!" Professor G yelled.

"Oh, sorry," Jason responded. I had a bit of a chuckle during that conversation.

"I want you to turn right here," Dr. J. said over the radio. I saw a big white mansion with iron bars surrounding it.

We all saw Jason drive onto the driveway hidden by bushes. As we stared at the mansion, we saw more exotic cars and a pink Lincoln Town Car Limo.

"Um… Jason, exactly where do you think you're going?" Amy asked over the radio.

"Dr. J told me to turn here," he responded.

"I guess we go in as well?" Trel asked.

"Yes, I believe so, unless Dr. J needs to pick something up," I said.

"No, this is the final stop," said Dr. J.

The rest of us turned to a halt, still sitting in our V formation.

"Now, I want to tell you something. The pink limo probably gave it away, but Relena Peacecraft is here with the other Gundam pilots," Dr. J told us.

'No shit…' I thought to myself. 'Holy shit…she's here?'

"No way!" traveled over the radio.

"Yes way; and this is what I want you to do when we get in there: I will give you some sweaters with hoods. I want you to put them on and stick to the formation. When we get to the house, keep the sweaters and hoods on until we tell you to take them off. All of us will be surrounding you, so you can't be seen. You can't talk or do anything until we get to the safe area," he continued to tell us.

"Does anyone know about us?" Savanna asked curiously.

"Quatre and Relena do; after all, this is Quatre's place," Doktor S replied.

"I knew Quatre was loaded, but this much?" Jason said.

As we pulled into the garage and got out of our cars, Dr. J handed the group the sweaters and hoods. We got back into the formation and the doctors got around us. Then Dr. J knocked on the garage doorway leading to the mansion. We saw the door open, and in the cracks we saw a blonde boy looking the doctors and us.

"Dr. J, it's good to see you again," Quatre said as he cracked the door more.

"Thank you Quatre for letting our guests stay here," Dr. J shook Quatre's hand.

"No problem. I'll take you to the meeting room you asked for," he responded.

We tired not to blow our cover in any way, but we couldn't help ourselves to staring at everything single detail of the mansion. I mean, how many times do we see a Gundam pilot's home, especially a million-dollar mansion?

We kept walking down the hallway, when everyone heard Amy sneezed. She was about to apologize, but she kept her mouth shut. We started to walk again until we saw Duo burst out of one of the doors.

"Hey Q, whose your friends?" he said in a cheesy grin.

"That is none of your concern Duo," Professor G said to him.

Duo gave a "what's up" sign and said, "What up Docs."

All of us started to crack up, and some of the doctors started to crack up too; we couldn't help it. Unfortunately, Dr. J and Professor G didn't find that funny. They turned to us, and gave us an evil glare. Then, we went back to silence.

"In," Dr. J told the group. All five of us walked into some sort of board room. He closed the door behind us. After everything was safe, we took off our hoods, drank some water, and prepared to get some answers.

"So, spill the beans already!" Jason yelled while slamming his fist on the table.

"I'm sick and tired of waiting for god's sake!" I also yelled.

"You understand that this is going to be hard to understand?" Dr. J asked us.

"Yes!" we all shouted.

"You were picked from thousands, possibly millions, of people from your dimension who watch the show. You five where transported here by machine, and your made-up abilities, weapons, and clothing came through as well. Note that the level of these abilities has reached its highest point and will remain at that point. Also, your made-up Gundams and doctors made it as well. All five of you have different power and abilities then the other pilots," Doktor S explained.

"And what would that be?" Savanna asked as she drank some water.

"You are normal teenagers," Master O said.

"You have to be kidding me!" Trel said out loud while laughing.

"Yeah, no one is normal where we come from!" Amy choked as she wiped her tears from her face.

"You five have witnessed something in your world that has not happened in ours, not yet anyway," Instructor H said. All of us stopped laughing and we paid attention again. "You have witnessed something no mere teen has seen and have something that the original pilots don't."

We all looked at each other, then it hit us: they were talking about the day when the world stopped turning, when the towers fell and people turned from skin and blood into ash in the buildings.

"You have revenge. You want it for your country, people, your family, and your friends," Dr. J said. We all looked at the table.

"The reason why you are here is because the person who did it is here right now in our world," Master O told us.

We all came up with one conclusion: Osama bin Laden. Pure hatred could be seen from our eyes.

"So, what do you want us to do?" I asked.

"We want you to capture and destroy his plans," Professor G said.

"He is trying to revive OZ and in return he plans to attack your country with his Gundam," Dr. J said as he headed for the door as well as the other doctors.

"We'll leave the room for you to make your decision," Doktor S said as the fellows left the area.

There was nothing but a sound of a quiet air conditioner running in the background. Then, Amy spoke. "So, what do you think we should do?" she asked.

"I don't know, but I think we should fight," Trel said.

"I agree completely; for our country!" Savanna yelled as she threw her fist into the air.

"For our families!" Amy said as she stood up with Savanna and gave a high five.

"For our friends!" Jason alleged as he also stood up and gave props to the others.

"For our future!" Trel shouted as she also gave high fives to the others.

"For our freedom!" I yelled. I put my fist in the air, and it was met by four other fists in the air.

We all chanted, "USA! USA! USA!" and we threw our hands into the air.

Then Jason started to sing that one song from the Wizard of OZ, only our version. "We're off to kill bin Laden, the hateful bin Laden of OZ, because… because… because," we said. We had a quick then stall, and then we sang again. "Because… of the awful things he does!" While we did that, we headed for the door to give our word.

All of the doctors heard chanting, singing, and eventually, footsteps coming towards that door. They opened, and all five of us came out, still in a V formation, and still wearing our hoods; well actually, we put them back on. Our heads were covered by the shadows as I walked up towards Dr. J, followed by the others. The pilots and Relena were curiously looking on to this crazy event.

"Do you accept?" Dr. J asked as he held out his hand.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention something. While we sat our asses in that board room, we decided to choose a leader for this team; someone that can stick in the driver's seat and protect the passengers. The leader couldn't make a decision unless the while entire team agreed. That someone would be me. I could live with that.

"It would be an honor to be the leader of this new team," I said to my new teammates.

So anyway, Jason gave a peace sign, giving his final answer. Then he looked at Trel, and she gave thumbs up. Then she looked towards Amy, and she gave an OK sign. Finally, Savanna gave a simple nod under her hood. I had the green light. I extended my hand and shook Dr. J's robotic arm in agreement.

"You have made the right choice my friend," Dr. J said. He also smiled, which was scary to us.

"Alright, now I want to all of you to follow your doctors," Professor G told us.

I kept walking until I found my doctor; he was the last one in the row. He had a pair of glasses on his face, had a hair color of a silver dollar, and had blue eyes. He said in a Brit accent, "I'm trainer A. I'll be your teacher," he said to me as I looked at him and gave handshakes. I followed him to where Jason left, and I had Quatre and Relena sitting on my tail.

For the next few hours, Trainer A showed me my abilities. The doctors where observing us, seeing what we were doing. After five intense hours of finding our abilities, which in my opinion was the hardest thing to do, we were lead to our rooms. It has a lakeside view, which looked gorgeous, from a wooden porch.

I walked into my room and just laid myself on the bed, exhausted from hours on conditioning. I felt a bag under my back and I got up. I saw a piece of paper and it said,

Dear Mr. Miranda,

You have made the right decision. He is some bags full of your clothing and some other items that you might need or want to have around. Tomorrow, you will introduce yourself and the team to the other pilots. Also you'll have a three to four day break to do whatever the team wants to do.

From,

Dr. J

I sighed and I opened the small bag. I pulled out my clothing and placed them in the drawers. I also pulled out anther bag. I dug through it to pull out my two favorite novels: "Black Hawk Down," written by Mark Bowden; and "The Sum of All Fears," written by my favorite author, Tom Clancy. I also found my HP iPaq 5555 Pocket PC (about $650) and I sat it on the charger on the nightstand. But the two most important things I retrieved were two pictures: one of my mom and dad, and a photo from my 14th birthday. It had my mom, my dad, Lilly, Anna, and me after I blew the candles out. It shows Lilly and Anna giving kisses to the cheek while my parents sat in the background; they didn't mind those two. I looked at those pictures and those frames, and I thought to myself, 'I get our freedom back, don't you worry. Don't you worry about me.'

After all that, I just wanted to go to sleep. In a few minutes, I was sound asleep.

I was looking forward to tomorrow…