Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Memiors of an Amiercan Gundam Pilot ❯ Introductions and Espionage ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimers: I don't own anything in here, except my own character. Everything and everyone else is owned by their respected owners.

To see the whole entire fanfiction series, visit www.gundamwing-gofightwin.web1000.com. (Note that this fanfic series won't be on the page, but all of the rest of the fanfics will be there, from the original Gundam Wing - Go, Fight, Win to the recently written Preventer's Core. Plus, you'll find side stories, songfics, and a bio of all the characters.)

Chapter Five: Introductions and Espionage

After I slept a good eight or nine hours, I got up and readied myself for the new day. The only thing that I would do different is that I would have to put on that stupid sweater they gave us. Anyway, I walked out of my room and into the dining room with my hood on.

When everyone arrived, Dr. J said, "You five have waited long enough to find out who these people are."

Duo whispered, "I'll say."

"Or, we could just wait another day or so to explain what's going on," added Professor G.

Jason looked like a dormant but soon-to-be active volcano. I knew that he couldn't hold it and that anytime now he would crack under and just go berserk. Unfortunately, he had to do it now.

"No! I'm sick and tired of wearing this stupid cape!" he yelled as he undressed the sweater quickly, then stood up and smashed the thing into the ground. You could hear grumbling curses from him, and he also went for his gun. Savanna coughed to catch his attention and it worked. He stopped, and he saw confusing glances from mostly everyone.

He started to laugh nervously and said, "Uh…Hi." Savanna responded by slapping her forehead in disbelief.

Dr. J, with a loud cough, got the attention of everybody at the table. He said, "Anyway, the one who took off the sweater of Jason Storm, virus creator and tactics planner of the group." He waved shyly and sat back down quickly.

"Trela Armstrong." continued Dr. J as she took off her hood. "She's our medic and communication expert."

"Hi!" she proclaimed as she sat next to Jason.

"HELLO!!!" Duo said as he moved a chair down to sit next to Trel. "I'm Duo Maxwell. I may run and hide, but I never tell a lie," he continued, shaking hands with her, and having that cheesy grin of his.

Dr. J coughed again. "Moving on, Savanna Walker is our undercover spy," he went on. She removed her and gave a simple nod as she sat next to the two. She felt a pair of eyes on her, but she decided to ignore it. Figures out, Trowa was looking at Savanna while Dr. J did the introductions. Then he turned his attention to the others he would have to deal with.

"Amy-" Dr. J said, but was cut off by Amy herself.

"My name is Maxelle. Amy Maxelle. No relation to Duo Maxwell," she said in a James Bond way as she also removed her cape. She sat next to Trel, who gave a high five.

"She's the computer hacker in the group," Dr. J continued. Heero looked at her in a cold, frozen gaze, but in return she just smiled like she's always done; he turned away blushing.

"And finally, I introduce the leader of the group: Matthew Miranda," he said. 'It was about time I got introduced,' I thought. I removed my hood, gave a wave, and sat in the nearest chair, which was next to Relena. I gave a simple "Hello" before I sat down. She smiled at me, and I just gave one of my smiles back.

"They're the new Gundam pilots that are going to help you five track down the new enemy," Dr. J explained. "Introduce yourselves."

"Heero Yuy," he said in his ever-so-famous monotone voice looking at Amy.

"The God of Death, Duo Maxwell," he said, putting an arm around Trel.

"Trowa Barton," he said as he crossed his arms and closed his eyes.

Quatre Raberba Winner; it's a pleasure," he said as he stared at us; he looked like he was studying us.

"Chang Wufei," he said as he had a careful eye on the new pilots.

"Relena Peacecraft," she said as he smiled and extended her arm out to mine; I shook it.

"Now, let's eat," Duo shouted as he started to grab every single food off any plate and stuff his mouth full of food.

"Um…excuse me, but I think I just lost my appetite," Savanna said as she grabbed an apple and jolted out of the room.

"Hey, wait up Savanna!" Jason shouted as he ran out the room with a mouthful of chewed food.

"You know, the scary part of that was I understood that," Amy said as she sipped some water.

"Yeah, me too," Trel shivered as she ate some of her scrambled eggs.

Hey Dr. J, can we use that lake on the property?" I asked as I took another bite of my bacon.

"Of course; feel free to use it," Quatre replied. "Maybe we'll come down there later."

"Thanks," Savanna thanked as she left the room. "Let's go Jason."

"Coming!" he shouted as both bolted out the room.

Both of them changed into their swimsuits: Jason wore black Hawaiian swim trunks, black muscle shirt, and sunglasses; Savanna wore a sliver mixed with some purple rash guard, purple swim shorts, and silver sunglasses. Jason loaded the H2 and took off.

After I was done with my food, I went to my room and changed into my swim wear.

I caught up with Trel, and we waited for Amy. Trel was wearing black on piece with part of the midsection cut off; I decided to grab some classic red swim shorts. I loaded up the Skyline and then Amy ran out with a video camera trying to catch us. She wore a black bikini with blue palm trees imprinted on them. I stopped the car and told her to get in; she got in quickly.

Before I rolled out, Dr. J told us, "I don't want you to tell any of the other Gundam pilots your identity. Just tell them you're Americans from L2."

"Righty-o boss man!" Amy said as she smiled.

"Noted," said Trel.

I just shook my head and said, "Right."

"Good," Dr. J said quietly as he pulled away from the car. I peeled off and left Dr. J in a cloud of dust. Everyone looked at me funny as we drove off to the lake. 'I hope he doesn't get mad at me for that,' I thought. Then we all cracked up at that thought.

At the lake, Jason and I had a drag race across the big lake. I raced Jason, in his Black Master craft, with my red Advantage Victory speedboat. I kept smoking Jason because I kept using my NOS that were installed with the boat, and I'll tell you, there were enough NOS to blow my Skyline's engine right out of the hood, but the boat handled that amount with ease - real ease. I also saw Amy do tight 360's with her black Jet Ski.

By the time I docked my boat, I decided to go for another run. But then Jason and I saw a wet Duo and Trel.

"What happened?" he asked.

"Long story," Quatre replied.

"Judging by their looks of their faces, I say we didn't see much," I said as I headed back to my boat.

Then, in the middle of no where, Relena appears with a long hose and an evil grin on her face.

"Oh boys," she said.

In an instant, Quatre and Wufei ran off the docks, and Duo and Trel followed. But Jason and I just stood there laughing.

"You wouldn't dare," Jason laughed.

"Oh would I," she said as she turned on the jets. And she found it funny. But trying to resist a ton a pressure from that hose was one thing. But soon, she lost her footing on the dock - she couldn't handle the pressure and force - and I took advantage. I shook off the pressure and just grabbed her and placed her over my shoulder. My mission: to probably throw her off the dock. But she kept pounding my back over and over, and I got to say: that hurt…that really hurt.

"You wouldn't dare," she said, trying to get out of my grasp.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" I said as I had my smirk on. I jumped off the dock, taking her with me. Now, that was fun.

After hours of racing and water fights, we grabbed some bites.

By the time the evening came along, I felt tired, and I decided to improve on my Philippine tan (or hella dark, as Rex Navarrete would say). Then, Relena came and sat down next to me.

"Hey Matthew, what are you?" she asked.

"I'm a human being," I responded dryly.

"No, that's what I mean. Are you German? Japanese? French? Anything?" she asked again, circling my chest with her finger.

I grabbed her finger and said, "That is classified." I got up and jogged away from her.

Now, I tried to figure out what in the hell was going on… then I saw my team talking over that same exact thing: they tried to extract information from us, but didn't work.

"'Cause," I filled in, "they wanted information from us, so they decided to corner us, since they thought it would be easier for them to get the info."

"So, what are we going to do?" Amy asked.

"I don't know," Trel replied.

"I do," Jason said. "How about we play a game?"

"Jason, this is no time for a game," Savanna said.

Then it hit me: we bet them for the information, and if we lose, we give it; if we win, they got to keep their mouths shut.

"What he means is that we challenge them to a game with a bet," I said.

"And the bet would be the information," said Amy.

"And if we won, they wouldn't have to bug us anymore," Trel added happily.

"Just one question: what's the game?" Savanna asked.

We got into a huddle and thought about it then we came up with the perfect game: H-O-R-S-E. We broke the huddle and ran towards the Gundam pilots and Relena.

"Hey Gundam pilots!" Jason hollered.

The six heads turned to see a very confident group.

"We have come for a little wager," I said coolly.

"And what would that be?" Heero asked back.

"We challenge you to a game," Amy said.

"A game in which skill and teamwork is used," Trel added.

"It's this simple: you win, and you get your answers," Savanna explained.

"And if we lose?" Trowa asked.

"You can't ask us any questions about our lives as long we're here," I said.

The Gundam group got into their huddle, but after awhile, all of us got impatient, and we started to tap our toes in that certain way. Then, they broke it.

Quatre turned to us and said, "We accept. What's the game?"

We all said, "H-O-R-S-E."