Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Memiors of an Amiercan Gundam Pilot ❯ Life After Our First Mission ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimers: I don't own anything in here, except my own character. Everything and everyone else is owned by their respected owners.

To see the whole entire fanfiction series, visit www.gundamwing-gofightwin.web1000.com. (Note that this fanfic series won't be on the page, but all of the rest of the fanfics will be there, from the original Gundam Wing - Go, Fight, Win to the recently written Preventer's Core. Plus, you'll find side stories, songfics, and a bio of all the characters.)

Chapter Eight: Life After Our First Mission

That next morning, we were all worn out, tired, and beaten to an unrecognized pulp, except for Jason, who looked like he went to Starbucks. Dr. J came in and saw the beaten team.

"What happened?" he asked.

I walked by, said, "A big problem," and continued walking towards my car.

A few minutes later, I went back to the room with folders in hand. I heard groans from the women.

"I know, I know, but we have to do this," I said to them, passing out manila folders. On the projector screen, a picture of Osama bin Laden came up. Jason threw a ketchup packet at the screen.

"This," I said pointing to the picture, "is our enemy number one." The picture switched to a diagram of the black Gundam. "This is his Gundam, nicknamed 'Black Plague.'"

"OK, we already know that. What's the point of this?" Amy said.

"We have ourselves another mission," I said with incontinence.

"Hold the phone: another mission? We just got back like last night," Trel said looking through the folder.

"Like 4 hours," Trel mumbled sarcastically under a pillow.

"Anyway, the mission is not until tomorrow night where Relena is giving a speech, and she's been called up for an assassination attempt," I explained.

"Pray…tell great leader: where is going to be at?" Savanna asked sleepily.

"A ball," I said.