Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Memiors of an Amiercan Gundam Pilot ❯ Operation: Guns and Roses Part 1 ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimers: I don't own anything in here, except my own character. Everything and everyone else is owned by their respected owners.

To see the whole entire fanfiction series, visit www.gundamwing-gofightwin.web1000.com. (Note that this fanfic series won't be on the page, but all of the rest of the fanfics will be there, from the original Gundam Wing - Go, Fight, Win to the recently written Preventer's Core. Plus, you'll find side stories, songfics, and a bio of all the characters.)

Chapter Nine: Operation: Guns and Roses Part 1

"A ball?" they all asked.

"Yeah, you know: tuxedo, dresses, dancing. You get the idea?" Duo said as he walked in with the Gundam pilots and Relena.

"Let me guess: you five are coming too?" Trel asked, pointing to the group.

"Yes," they all said. Jason started to laugh as he fell off his chair. We all looked at him confused as Savanna slapped her forehead like she's always done.

"You five wearing a tuxedo!" he laughed out loud.

"You have to wear one too boy," Wufei snapped back.

He stopped laughing quickly. "No way! I'm not wearing a tux and tie, because when that happens, the whole world will come to an end," he snapped back.

"Does that mean we have to head to the city and do some shopping? I don't my sneakers are going to look right at the ball," Trel said as she walked to a vacant computer.

"I don't think we can. We don't have any dough," Amy said.

"Plus, we have no way of concealing our weapons," I added.

"That's not a problem. Remember, I'm a billionaire," Quatre said with a smile on his face.

"Plus," a voice said from the shadows, "I have some things that might help you with your special attire." Dr. J appeared out of the shadows.

We were all still tired from the last mission, so we headed up to our rooms to crash for most of the day. The next day, Trel was first up. She went down and ate breakfast at the dining room, and one by one, the rest did the same. Then all of us received credit cards from Quatre, which would obviously come in real handy. We all jumped into Relena's pink Lincoln Town Car limo, and headed to the mall. We ended up at a few stores filled with dresses and tuxedos. One by one, they chose their wear, and went to the dressing room.

I was the first one up. I looked around for a bit, and then I found a white dinner jacket. It kind of looked like an Admiral's uniform, and I thought it would suit me. It had a number of buttons from the cufflinks up (the end of the sleeve up), and I counted 6. I also grabbed the rest of my wear and headed for the dressing rooms. After I was done changing, I went out to a runway, were Relena and the girls were standing. I was calm, and my hands were balled up into a fist; kind of like a military official. She walked around me, looked at my clothing, and made some changes. I started to blush a bit as she walked around me. Those girls saw it, and they were plotting something that I didn't like very well.

"Don't you dare! I will kill all of you if you even think of doing that," I mouthed at them. They giggled evilly at me as Relena went to go sit down.

"I think you should wear that to the ball; it suits you well. The white really brings out the color of your eyes," she told me.

"Thanks," I said coolly. I started to head back to the dressing room when they started to crack up again. I turned around, gave them a Yuy-glare-but-not-quite-Yuy-quality, and started to walk again. They laughed even harder and even fell out of their seats. Relena was clueless, but she joined the fun and laughed a little too.

I waited for everyone else to find their wear. While I waited, I grabbed a bite to eat, got me some new video games, and other things to make myself look good.

We bought the clothing and headed back to the house to prepare for that night's events. We all got dressed and left for the ball early to set up surveillance. We went into the ballroom and found a large dining room, a balcony above, and double doors that led to a beautiful garden.

The plan was this: Jason would camp up top the balcony with his computer showing the FBI's Most Wanted List so that he could spot the terrorists. Trel was going to be Jason's backup if Jason couldn't spot the terrorists. I would be watching over Relena closely in the ballroom and backstage. And Savanna and Amy would be in the garden, watching the outside.

Jason set camp on the balcony as the rest of us installed cameras around the place. For safe keeping, we store our Gundams under heavy camouflage. Then Jason called us to the balcony.

"All cameras are a go," he said typing furiously to activate each camera.

"Does everyone know what to do exactly?" I said to my team.

"I'm coming out, so you better get this party started!" Amy sang.

"Let's rock this joint!" Trel yelled. An echo could be heard.

"P-A-R-T-WHY because I gotta!" Jason sang dancing in his seat.

"We rock this party that rocks the piñata," Savanna said as she twirled her finger.

"Um…I'll take that as a yes," I said calmly.

We all decided that since the ball wasn't starting anytime soon, we killed some time and did some touch-ups. Then we were headed back to the hall when Dr. J appeared.

"I think your outfits need a little something," he said as the five doctors appeared holding silver-hard suitcases.

Each pilot received a suitcase with their own weapon or weapons in it.

I opened up my suitcase to see my improved 9mm Silver Mini-Uzi Sub-Machine Guns fitted with silencers, laser tracers, and custom grips. Packed below it were my Gundanium-built Silver 0.50cal Desert Eagles, also fitted with laser sightings and custom grips for my personal comfort. And below that were a pair of silver silencers for the "Deagle."

"Your ammunition is in here," he said. He handed me a smaller case, like a CD case. I opened it to see my clips all laid out for me, condensed for package in small packages. It had four Uzi clips (32 round capacity each) and four Deagle clips (7 round capacity each). "Also, those silencers for the Deagles were also made from Gundanium. I tested them, and they work pretty well. It provides 55dB (decibels) of sound reduction and total elimination of muzzle flash. When you fire, you won't hear or see anything, but you'll hear a real tiny 'pop,' and the click of the trigger operating."

Amy got a bracelet, with I thought worked for her. It creates laser arrows for tight situations. Trel received a Japanese Short Sword. Savanna also got a bracelet, which creates a sword and shield. But when I saw that Jason got pepper spray, I cracked up. But he actually received a PSG-1, one of the most accurate off-the-shelf sniper rifles available in the world.

Amy and Trel broke out with a suitcase of their own. It contained 2-way radios that came from James Bond movies. It had 2 Omega watches with earpieces and purple magnet earrings. Jason and I took the watches, and Amy and Trel took the earrings.

"They are 2-way radios. Trel and I rigged them up, since we had free time on our hands. For the watches, you talk into the watch; there is a built-in microphone. You have to listen through the provided earpieces, but they're wireless. For the earrings, you can go 2-way: talk and listen at the same time without switching.

"Cool," we all said, testing out this new equipment.

After the last minute checks and tests, we walked down the hallway and out into the driveway. The Gundam pilots and three limos - a black Cadillac Escalade, a white Lincoln Navigator, and Relena's pink Lincoln Town Car - greeted us. Now, at this time, the girls started their little evil operation, coined "Operation: Guns and Roses." I didn't know they even had an evil plan against me. Anyway, the girls walked up to Relena and started to talk to her.

I just sat there, loading and testing the sights on my Deagles. Then I saw Amy, and she started to talk to me.

"Hey Matthew," she said. She had a sly grin on her face.

"And no, I'm not going to get involved in any of your little schemes," I said coolly.

"No. I wasn't going to do that. But we did just talk to Relena," she said.

"Relena?" I asked.

"It seems that she needs her bodyguard early," she told me. "She told us that she would feel comfortable on the drive there if someone was in the limo with her."

"You mean she's going by herself," I said, worried.

"Well duh," she said as she walked back to the rest of the group.

After some careful thinking, and an analysis of their so called "evil" plan, I decided to ride with Relena. I went back to the group to check on them.

After some last-last-last minute detail changes, we were surely ready to go. Relena's limo would go first, following by the Escalade and the Navigator. I opened the door as Relena got into her limo, then I got in myself, and we were off to the ball. It would a long drive - maybe half and hour - so I thought of my mission objectives.

Operation: Guns and Roses was a go.