Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Memiors of an Amiercan Gundam Pilot ❯ Something Gone Terribly Wrong ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimers: I don't own anything in here, except my own character. Everything and everyone else is owned by their respected owners.

To see the whole entire fanfiction series, visit www.gundamwing-gofightwin.web1000.com. (Note that this fanfic series won't be on the page, but all of the rest of the fanfics will be there, from the original Gundam Wing - Go, Fight, Win to the recently written Preventer's Core. Plus, you'll find side stories, songfics, and a bio of all the characters.)

Chapter Eleven: Something Gone Terribly Wrong

We were dancing the night away. I knew that the girl's plan had backfired, and I wanted to laugh at them, but I had to keep my composure. Then I saw a black cloaked figure crash through the ceiling window and land on the stage.

At that moment, I knew that we were into something.

"Everyone get out of here!" I yelled. Everyone ran, and the team, the Gundam pilots in the room, and Relena stayed. Jason stood his ground on the balcony. We prepared ourselves for a firefight.

"I smell a rat," Amy said.

The figure chuckled at the thought. "I may be a rat my dear, but I am at least a rat with many friends," he said as he backed off and OZ soldiers with AK-47 rifles, about 20 to 30, surrounded us. I tried to act cool as I went to my jacket. I quickly pulled out my Uzis, and shot the first two people my gun saw. Everyone else pulled out their weapons, the firefight started, and Relena ran for cover to avoid stray bullets. Amy and Jason backed me as I mowed down soldiers with shots. Whenever I got into a jam, or I had to reload, Amy and Jason watched my six as I shot and reloaded. Since the soldier's accuracy was horrible, I was able to dodge the shots with ease and shoot them with 100% accuracy. I eventually ran out of ammo for my Uzis, so I pulled out my Deagles and used them. "Say hello to my little friend," I said to them when I pulled out my Deagles. I even picked up 2 AK-47 and used them against the soldiers. Another 10 to 20 came in as reinforcements, but we got them too.

In the end, we bagged about 30 to 40 OZ soldiers, and now the figure mysteriously reappeared on the stage. Heero and Trowa ran back from the garden to see the dead people.

"Correction: a rat with many dead friends," Amy said, reloading her bracelet for another attack. Jason and I reloaded our guns and quickly aim them at him again.

"You have something that I want," the figure said, pointing to Duo, "and that is the Gundam pilots." Duo blinked a few times. "Not you boy, the girl behind you," he went on. Trel stepped ahead of Duo with a smirk on her face.

Jason jumped down from the balcony to the bottom floor. "Okay, you got us," he said mockingly as he put his hands up. We started to snicker, catching on to his plan very quickly.

"I knew it was you," he said, pointing to all of us. We all stepped forward, saying "Yeah, you found me," or "How did you know it was me?" mockingly.

"I want you to come quietly with no resistance. Is that understood?" he asked us. We all nodded.

Then Trel decided to go for it as he walked towards the cloaked figure. "Um…Mr. Cloaked Guy sir, I was wondering…" she trailed.

"Wondering about what?" he said looking at Trel confused.

"Wondering how you like this!" she yelled as she pulled out her Japanese Short Sword and held it to the figure's throat in a headlock.

"All of you get the hell out of here!" I shouted as I pointed to the door. The Gundam pilots looked at us. "That goes for you too Relena!" I continued yelling having my gun pointed at the figure without looking.

"But…" she said, looking at a focused Matthew and his team.

"Just go already!" Savanna shouted, trying to help Trel in her occupation of the figure. Quatre and Wufei brought Relena back to her senses, and was lead to the door. When the Gundam pilots left the room, the figure had a loose grip against him, and he knocked off Trel; she went flying into the wall hard. Savanna jumped into the air, and prepared for a fistfight, but she too went flying into the wall. Jason, carrying his sidearm - an H&K USP pistol - and I fired a few rounds and got up on the stage. Then he pulled out a remote control, chuckled, and showed it to all of us.

"He's going kamikaze!" Jason yelled as everyone got into a defensive position.

There was an explosion, and we opened our eyes, we saw just smoke, but no blood whatsoever.

"Where did he go?" Amy asked, looking around.

Then, a jet engine was heard overhead. We all looked up and we saw a nose-diving Black Plague, and it was diving fast.

"Oh shit, he's gonna do it," Jason said. Everyone ran into the gardens. We ran towards the forest, when he did the unthinkable.

"Everybody hit the deck!" I yelled as Black Plague hit the building hard, and everything went red. When we looked up, we saw the buildings in flames and a figure walk out of the flaming building. We headed to our Gundams and fired them up for a fight. One at a time, we tried to take it out, but each time, it came out without a single dent. Part of the building collapsed, and memories flashbacked before our eyes. Now, we just stood there, looking at the partially-collapsed building.

We got out of our Gundams and we were near the ashes of the building.

Savanna picked up some of the ashes that were burning and rubbed it between her fingers; she winced at the heat of the ashes. She had a sprained ankle and a burnt hand.

"It's real, all of this is real. I can feel the pain," she said shockingly.

Amy looked at the swing set that was once hung; it was now a pile of burnt wood. She had a sprained wrist and pain in her shoulder.

"It's not a dream, but a nightmare," she said sadly looking at the pile.

Jason stared at the support beams that were standing tall, but were now on the ground covered with ash. He was also hurt, with a migraine headache and a bleeding leg.

"Just like the 11th," he said. He threw a stone at the beams and ashes fell from it.

Trel looked at the stage was about to collapse too. She also looked at the violin that someone left behind; she picked it up. She received bruised ribs and probably one or two broken ribs.

"This was in no way close to the 11th," she said.

I was in the middle of the ballroom floor, and I looked at it closely. I was also injured with a twisted wrist and a badly bleeding arm.

"Gone in an instant," I said.

"How are we going to defeat them?" Trel asked holding the violin.

"I don't know, but we'll find ourselves a way," I growled.