Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Memiors of an Amiercan Gundam Pilot ❯ Retreat, Tactical Planning, and Training ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimers: I don't own anything in here, except my own character. Everything and everyone else is owned by their respected owners.

To see the whole entire fanfiction series, visit www.gundamwing-gofightwin.web1000.com. (Note that this fanfic series won't be on the page, but all of the rest of the fanfics will be there, from the original Gundam Wing - Go, Fight, Win to the recently written Preventer's Core. Plus, you'll find side stories, songfics, and a bio of all the characters.)

Chapter Twelve: Retreat, Tactical Planning, and Training

We all walked away from the burning building, abandoning our Gundams. While we hiked through the dark woods, the group was tending to their injuries. I was in front tending my bleeding arm, Jason was supporting Savanna in the walk back, and Amy and Trel were helping each other out.

We were almost there - about a half a mile - when six figures appeared out the middle of nowhere. We found out it was the five other Gundam pilots and Relena.

"What happened to you?" Quatre asked.

"Let's just say, we've met our greatest enemy," Trel said, grabbing her side and breathing irregularly.

"An enemy that you've never seen before," Savanna said slumping on tree and sitting on the base.

"What do you mean?" Trowa asked the wounded group.

"You guys wouldn't understand," Trel said. She put Amy down and tried to soothe her shoulder; Amy winced in pain.

Relena ran up to me, tore a piece of her dress off, and wrapped my wound with it. "What do you mean, 'we wouldn't understand?'" she asked as she cared for my arm. She went on until I got up, said coldly, "It's none of your concern," and started to walk towards a path. The group was shocked because they wouldn't understand because they can't find out where we came from and any other shit like that.

I waited for everyone else to come back, and then we continued to walk towards the mansion. An hour later, we made it fatigued. We cleaned up our wounds and went to bed.

The next morning, Jason and I did a bit of tactical planning in the form of video games, figuring out how in the hell we're going to beat bin Laden. For the next few hours, we played Rainbow Six 3, SOCOM II: U.S. Navy Seals, and other tactical games to find the answer. And we kept getting cornered beat. Even though we plan again, over and over, we still got our asses beat. We had enough; Jason threw his controller down and started to curse in English and Spanish. I too cursed, but all in Japanese so that no one knew what I was really cussing about and or on.

Jason was still mad when I looked at the TV screen and found my answer.

"Jason…look!" I yelled at him.

"So we got beat again," he said. Then he saw what I saw. "…YES!!!" he yelled.

We both ran towards the girl's room to tell our brilliant plan. "Meeting in the board room!" we both yelled.

Within a few minutes, everyone was in the room, waiting for me to speak.

"I have a plan of action," I stated with a grin on my face. "But we must move fast."

I showed them footage from the games we played while explaining that we need to corner him or surround him on order to have a chance at a capture. Our only option we thought was to kill him on site or capture him, but he would mostly escape from capture. So, we had a problem.

Dr. J cracked opened the door to see what we were up to.

"Hey J! We got a plan!" I yelled at him. In response, he came in.

"OK, what is it?" he asked.

We explained everything again including our problem of "what to do with bin Laden."

"Hmm…that is a problem. I have an idea, but I'll take some time," he told us.

"How much time?" Savanna asked leaning her chair back.

"About two to three days," he said.

"We only have a short amount of time," Trel said sipping her water.

"Alright then: two days tops," he negotiated with us.

"What do you think Matt? Is that enough?" Amy asked me.

"It probably would," I said as I got up to walk around the room.

"But what are going to do for two days?" Jason asked.

"May I suggest some training?" he said. We all stared at him, and then we all laughed. "No really, I'm serious," he said in a deep voice; we all stopped laughing. "There's an island that I own out in the Pacific Ocean in the Fuji Islands region. It has many regions to train on: forests, mountain, artic, ocean, and fields. You get the idea," he told us while he threw a map to Jason. "That should give the location and coordinates to the island," he went on, and then he left.

"So…," Jason said confused, "should we go?"

"Sure; some training could help us," Trel said.

"I need some training. I need to get back into shape!" Amy said.

"Fine by me," Savanna said.

"Alright. Let's pack up and head out," I told my team.

When we opened the door, Duo slammed into the door and fell backwards. He got up, smiled nervously, and brushed himself off. The others gave us cold glares then retreated to their rooms. We also headed to our rooms to pack up. In a short amount of time, we were in our mission clothing, headed to the garage to head to the airport. Quietly, we put our stuff in our trunks and headed towards the airport.

When we arrived at the airport, we boarded quickly a plane to head to the islands. It would a long time, so everyone focused on their training and the upcoming missions…