Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Memiors of an Amiercan Gundam Pilot ❯ Duel With bin Laden ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimers: I don't own anything in here, except my own character. Everything and everyone else is owned by their respected owners.

To see the whole entire fanfiction series, visit www.gundamwing-gofightwin.web1000.com. (Note that this fanfic series won't be on the page, but all of the rest of the fanfics will be there, from the original Gundam Wing - Go, Fight, Win to the recently written Preventer's Core. Plus, you'll find side stories, songfics, and a bio of all the characters.)

Chapter Sixteen: Duel With bin Laden

-This chapter is dedicated to the heroes of Flight 93 who risked their lives for American freedom. God bless you all!!!

It was close to our destination when we started to go over the plan again.

"Do you think we did the right thing?" Trel asked over the radio.

"I'm not sure, but I know that this is the only way," I responded.

I checked out the map, and it looked like we were located in Pennsylvania, near Philly. When the radar was starting to pick up bin Laden's Gundam, we prepared for our final fight.

"You know all your positions?" I asked my team. I heard "Yes" from them.

"All right team, let's roll!" I yelled to them, and then took off with the afterburners, with the team to back each other up.

Black Plague was standing on a mountain overlooking the forest and a bombed-out Philly. I flew over to him in Neo-Bird mode. I pulled out the transformation and was now in the mobile suit form, hovering a few feet from him with my beam saber drawn.

Bin Laden chuckled as he said, "Do you dare to challenge me by yourself?"

"No shit Laden," I said coldly as I turned on the jets and flew upward; he followed me, holding his red beam saber.

When we reached about 4,000 ft, we started the duel. It went back and fourth, drawing blows on both sides; but I had the advantage because I pulled out my energy hand to crush parts of Plague's head and also used my machine guns to hold back a few charges. Then, I grabbed Plague by the face and threw him straight into the mountain side. When it came down to the basin, it met with Trel's Ocasta with heated thermal sabers.

"Where's the other Gundam?" Bin Laden cried out.

"None of your business!" Trel yelled out as now she had a chance to get a piece of him. It was also a hard-fought duel because he could still fly even though I gave him the first strike. It worked out for him until he came down, then Trel sliced off Plague's wings - which disabled his flying ability - and he hit the ground hard.

"Have a nice trip; see ya next fall," Trel said.

There was a grunt over the radio as bin Laden had a hard time getting his Gundam up. But when he did get up, he didn't see me or Ocasta; he saw Silver Wing with a silver laser whip in hand. She was floating in the air, and then accelerated quickly, throwing out the whip, catching Plague's arm, and dragging him across the vast forest. When she reached Philly, she whipped him into a burnt-out building.

"Have a taste of your own medicine!" Savanna shouted.

When we got up again, his left arm was disabled, and we've mostly succeeded in picking off Plague piece by piece. He was very pissed off, and now was looking for us 3; but we weren't there; Tenshi no Namida and Amy where there with a scythe in hands.

"Having fun Bin-head?" Amy asked, twirling the scythe around her head in style.

"No," he grunted.

"Too bad because I am," she said happily as she sliced off his right arm and sent him deeper into the city. He fell into another building and now was really pissed. Then he heard stomping and a Godzilla-like noise. He got up, turned around, and saw a stomping Death Fortress.

We heard laughter from the radio - which was Jason's - as Fortress opened up his missile pods for an attack.

"And now our feature presentation," Jason said in an announcer voice as Fortress launched its missiles and started to fire its guns. Bin Laden was hit badly and a smoke screen was formed. In the shadows, he saw five figures walking towards him. When the dust settled, he saw me with my energy hand glowing and the saber in the other hand.

"It's over bin Laden," I said as I charged up for a final attack. Ocasta appeared besides me holding a purple beam staff.

"We have you surrounded. You're down for the count," Trel said as she pointed one of her beams at Plague.

Silver Wing came along, twirling her staff, backing us up.

"I'm amused by the easiness of this game," Savanna said calmly.

Tenshi no Namida appeared behind bin Laden twirling her scythe in amazing style.

"You ain't got to go home, but you have to get the hell of out here," Amy said.

Bin Laden heard loud stomping coming towards him again. He turned around to see Fortress locked and loaded.

"Jason, will you stop with the sound effects?" Amy shouted.

"Alright, alright," he mumbled as he turned down the sound effects. "Now, where was I…oh yeah. Your team is losing with a blast! We're number one, so kiss my-"

He was cut off by bin Laden's chuckling. I didn't know what he found funny since he was getting an ass whooping.

"What's so funny?" Jason asked furiously.

"Stupid Americans!" he shouted while laughing. "You fell right into my trap!"

All of the sudden, despite Plague was virtually disabled, it started to glow white.

"He's going kamikaze again!" Jason yelled. We shielded our eyes to avoid the brightness of the glow.

"Looks like I won't be taking more than your lives," he said evilly as he pointed up. We looked up to see the five original Gundams and Relena's plane en route to our position. "I'll take theirs too," he laughed hysterically as the light intensified.

"We better use these," Amy shouted over the radio. At the time, we pulled out the remotes and tried to use them. But they wouldn't work. I tired again, but it still didn't work.

"Come on you stupid piece of shit," I shouted as I slammed the remote on my hand, trying to take it operative. "Work already!" I said as I threw the remote at the screen. Then a tear started to form and rolled down my cheek.

"I tried, but it seems I can't win back your freedom," I said to myself. Then everything came to me: my friends, the girl I have fell in love with, and the battles we won. Now, it came down to his moment. I smiled at all those memories as that tear hit my leg. I started to feel weird as I looked at my hand and I saw that it was glowing black. I looked at my body, and I was glowing in black aurora. I pulled up a team picture, and all of us was glowing a different color.

"Amy, look at your hand!" I told her.

Within a few minutes, everyone knew that everyone was glowing a certain color. We couldn't figure out why we were glowing in the first place.

Then we heard a voice that we never heard, but it was an American voice. "It's the force," it said. That didn't help at all.

"Use it," the voice said. 'Let's give it a shot,' we all thought as he concentrated the aurora on bin Laden. We got brighter as a black hole formed over Plague. He was still laughing when his Gundam went into the air. He was being sucked into the black hole. About halfway through its rise, it exploded, sending all of our Gundams in different directions. I don't remember what happened next, because all I remembered was the explosion, the impact of my Gundam hitting the ground, and blacking out after I hit the screen…