Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Memiors of an Amiercan Gundam Pilot ❯ I Can’t Really Explain It ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimers: I don't own anything in here, except my own character. Everything and everyone else is owned by their respected owners.

To see the whole entire fanfiction series, visit www.gundamwing-gofightwin.web1000.com. (Note that this fanfic series won't be on the page, but all of the rest of the fanfics will be there, from the original Gundam Wing - Go, Fight, Win to the recently written Preventer's Core. Plus, you'll find side stories, songfics, and a bio of all the characters.)

Chapter Seventeen: I Can't Really Explain It

I don't really have a clear vision on what happened after I was knocked unconscious. But when I became conscious, I wasn't in my cockpit; I was floating above the ground. My whole entire body was covered with the black aurora, I had dragon wings, and I was wearing red armor like in the in the Middle Ages with a sword strapped to my side.

'What is going on?' I asked myself.

Then I saw Relena running from her crashed plane around fallen buildings to where my Gundam was laying. She opened the cockpit door to find that I wasn't there. At the time, she didn't see me because I hid myself. She came out and shouted frantically, "Matthew! Matthew!" She fell to her knees and cried & sobbed my name ever so often.

"Relena," I said softly. She looked around for the voice, but found no one, and went back to her mourning.

"Relena," I said a bit louder as I floated above her. She looked at me in a daze.

"Don't cry," I said, coming down and cupping her face in my hand, whipping away her falling tears.

"Matthew?" she asked shockingly. I touched her cheek with my hand, and it was warm. We both couldn't believe it.

I smiled at her and said, "Relena, I'm not dead, but I'm not alive either." (Whatever that means.)

"Then," she said confused. But before she could do anything else, I kissed her lightly on the lips, and she deepened the kiss. Then I pulled away and started to flap my mighty wings.

"Matthew!" she shouted as she grabbed my hand. "Please don't go!" she sobbed, looking deeply into my hands.

I smiled again, of course, and said, "Relena, let the choices you make today be the choices you can live with tomorrow." And with that, I kissed her hand and flew off towards the black hole. She followed me calling out my name.

I saw my teammates heading towards the same direction. The Gundam pilots gathered on top of the tallest building in Philly to see us disappear. We where heading towards the hole fast, and we heard a voice.

"Well done my friends," the voice said from the black hole. "You have sent the evil back from where it came from." We all looked at the pilots standing on the rooftop.

"I know its hard leaving, but this isn't your world," the voice said. We all nodded and headed back towards the hole. "Now you must go," it went on. We nodded and made our rise.

"Matthew," Relena said.

I floated towards the hole, and then I stopped and looked for a second at Relena, who was on the brink of tears.

I shouted, "I love you Relena, and I always will!" and floated into the hole leaving the group speechless.

Finally, I was heading home…