Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Memiors of an Amiercan Gundam Pilot ❯ Sweet Home United States of America ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimers: I don't own anything in here, except my own character. Everything and everyone else is owned by their respected owners.

To see the whole entire fanfiction series, visit www.gundamwing-gofightwin.web1000.com. (Note that this fanfic series won't be on the page, but all of the rest of the fanfics will be there, from the original Gundam Wing - Go, Fight, Win to the recently written Preventer's Core. Plus, you'll find side stories, songfics, and a bio of all the characters.)

Chapter Eighteen: Sweet Home United States of America

When I finally woke up from my so-called "dream," I found myself on my bed with my mom and my dad by my side and a wet towel on my head. I asked, "What happened to me?" And they told me that I had passed out on the bathroom floor and I was lying on my bed for most of the day not responding. I told my parents that I wanted some alone time to rest, and so they left me. And then I asked the essential question, which I have been asking ever since this happened: Was it a dream, or was it real? Then I found a note under my pillow.

Dear American Gundam Pilots,

This was not a real, and it was all real. All of you have a mythical animal and a space symbol that protected you from all sorts of evil. The doctors knew about this and they didn't believe it. The remotes didn't summon the black hole - you did. If you're still confused, I'll explain what kind of animal and space symbol represented you. Matthew, you are the dragon. You are very loyal and protective to your friends, have natural leadership skills, and you love your freedom, like most dragons do. The moon is your symbol that protects you…

I read on about my teammates and what they were. Trel was a Unicorn, and her symbol was the comet. Savanna was a Pegasus, and her symbol was the star. Amy was a Phoenix, and her guardian was the sun. And finally, Jason was the Griffin, and his protector was the earth.

I hope you know why you where called up, and to understand more of yourself.

From,

The Force

I was freaked out, but I believed it.

That night, after I ate and made a few phone calls to my friends, I went to sleep. Hell, I was tired and I just wanted to crash.

During my sleep, I had a weird dream. I was in space carrying a twin buster rifle, with all my teammates by my side. In the distance were Heero and the Libra on its descent towards earth.

"…And we will help you," I told Heero. Hey, that's all I remember saying.

Then we flew over towards Wing Zero and helped him destroy the falling Libra. And then quickly we descended to earth. Hey, that's all I remember seeing.

To sum it up: it's been a crazy year for me, being transported to the Gundam dimension and fighting evil. But that was tip of the iceburg…