Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Memiors of an Amiercan Gundam Pilot ❯ One Year Later ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimers: I don't own anything in here, except my own character. Everything and everyone else is owned by their respected owners.

To see the whole entire fanfiction series, visit www.gundamwing-gofightwin.web1000.com. (Note that this fanfic series won't be on the page, but all of the rest of the fanfics will be there, from the original Gundam Wing - Go, Fight, Win to the recently written Preventer's Core. Plus, you'll find side stories, songfics, and a bio of all the characters.)

Note: Now we're in the EW arc…

Chapter Nineteen: One Year Later

It's been a year since 9/11 and our trip to the Gundam dimension. The start of the new school year was exciting for me, because one, I wasn't being home schooled; and two, I was heading towards a new high school - called Franklin High School, with lots of promise. I tried out for the football team, and I started at the position of tight end. I kept track of my teammates through the internet and through IM. Even though we were scattered throughout the US, it was good to know that was team was still intact. During the course of the year, Operation Enduring Freedom began in Afghanistan. I was happy that now the government was taking steps to ensuring their freedom. The news kept reporting that bin Laden died during the war, which most of America believed, but we didn't.

It was Friday night, and we just came off a 35-0 victory over the Florin Panthers, giving the JV team an undefeated season of 10-0. I had about 10 catches for 103 yards and two touchdowns along with a kickoff return. We had a team celebration, and then all of us went home. The first thing that I did when I went home was go to on the internet and check for any new e-mail. I went through all the spam, and then I saw a message with no return address and a "URGENT-OPEN NOW!!!" title that urged me to open it. Now, I hoped it wasn't a virus or useless spam, but it wasn't.

Dear American Gundam Pilots:

You are needed once again in the Gundam Dimension. Osama bin Laden has returned with someone else and is planning on teaming up with Mariemaia Kushrenada and Dekim Barton. They are going to try to take over the world again. You will now be transported. This message will delete itself immediately. Good bye.

From,

The Force

I was confused, because I thought it was: one, the lamest joke Jason has ever pulled off; or two, it was really from The Force. A few seconds later, the vortex formed under me, sucked me in, and seconds later I hit the ground.

Slowly, I woke up again and I was rubbing my head. I looked around, and I came to the conclusion that I was in the hanger again. I also saw my teammates slowly getting up. I thought for a second, and then I said, "What the heck!" as I shot up.

Jason said to me sleepily, "Hello Matthew." It took him a few minutes to realize he was saying hi to me, but when it hit him, he said, "Matthew! What the heck are you doing here?"

"Jason! Zip it!" Savanna said, slowly getting onto her feet and rubbing her hands.

"Would some one explain to me what in god's name is going on?" Trel shouted as she finally got up.

"Can you keep it down? I have a major headache!" Amy said, rasping her head.

It also took a few minutes that the whole entire team was just reunited, but when it hit all of us, he had ourselves a little reunion. We asked each other, "How you been?" and "Where have you been?" while giving hugs and high fives. We went on until Jason asked, "What a second…how did we get here?"

We all explained that we received e-mail from The Force, and we ruled out that it was Jason pulling off a stupid prank.

Then we heard clapping in the background. We turned around to see the doctors, still intact…