Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Memiors of an Amiercan Gundam Pilot ❯ Let's Save the World Again ( Chapter 21 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimers: I don't own anything in here, except my own character. Everything and everyone else is owned by their respected owners.

To see the whole entire fanfiction series, visit www.gundamwing-gofightwin.web1000.com. (Note that this fanfic series won't be on the page, but all of the rest of the fanfics will be there, from the original Gundam Wing - Go, Fight, Win to the recently written Preventer's Core. Plus, you'll find side stories, songfics, and a bio of all the characters.)

Chapter Twenty: Let's Save The World Again!

Clapping could be heard throughout the hanger; meanwhile, we were glaring at the doctors, wishing we had our weapons to kill off at least one of them.

"You," Jason pointed at Dr. J, "are pure EVIL!!!"

"I know we're evil, but-" he said before Trel cut him off.

She said confidently, "We know, we know; you want us to take out bin Laden of this world again and send him back to ours."

"Yes," Professor G said, "and his other friend."

"What other friend?" Savanna asked crossing her arms.

"If he had any, that is," I said under my breath, and the group snickered.

"Iraqi president Saddam Hussein," Master O said sadly.

We all stopped laughing and Jason said, "You mean to tell us that Saddam 'who's been insane for 40 years' Hussein is here?" They all nodded.

"Great! Just Great! Now we have to deal with two nutcases!" Amy said while throwing her hands in the air.

"But hey, look on the bright side," Trel stated with a smirk, "at least we're back."

"And we get to pilot our Gundams again," Savanna said calmly with a grin on her face.

"That's true," I said looking at my team.

"Actually," Doktor S said quickly, "you can't use your Gundams yet."

"What!!!" we all shouted.

"What he means is that your Gundams haven't been upgraded to Custom status," Instructor H told us.

"In other words: we're working on the ground," I said.

"Exactly," Master O said.

We started to mumble phrases like "No good doctors" and "We should tear and wear them later." They started to pale at our tone of voice and we went on planning our revenge.

Then Dr. J coughed to get our attention, but it didn't work. Then he coughed so loud that it caught our attention; we turned around said to him, "What now?" They paled again at the sight of our anger, which wasn't pretty by anyone's standard.

"We have other important news," Master O said.

"You have to keep away from the Gundam pilots," Instructor H told us, "at least for now."

"We have to do what?" we all yelled in outrage. The doctors cowered at our anger, but held their ground.

"Okay, first off," Jason said, counting his fingers, "one, our Gundams are not upgraded; two, we have to deal with two nutcases out to destroy the world; and three, we can't talk to the pilots!"

"What's wrong with you people?" Amy shouted, stomping her foot.

"I'll tell you what's wrong: they've lost their minds," Savanna said.

"Yeah; I'll bet you the wars sent them into a major mental breakdown," Trel said, crossing her arms.

"It's for your safety. If bin Laden or Hussein find out you're here, you'll be hunted down, putting the Gundam pilot's and Relena's lives in danger," Instructor H told us.

"Their lives are in danger anyway," I grumbled under my breath.

"What was that?" Dr. J snapped at me.

"Nothing!!!" I grumbled again.

"So does that mean you accept?" Dr. J asked with hope.

"Welcome to the big show," Savanna said dully.

"Round two; Ding-ding-ding," Amy said mockingly.

"Here we go again," Trel said.

"We're back and better than ever," Jason said in his trigger-happy voice.

"Might as well save the world again," I said.