Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Memiors of an Amiercan Gundam Pilot ❯ Take Off ( Chapter 24 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimers: I don't own anything in here, except my own character. Everything and everyone else is owned by their respected owners.

To see the whole entire fanfiction series, visit www.gundamwing-gofightwin.web1000.com. (Note that this fanfic series won't be on the page, but all of the rest of the fanfics will be there, from the original Gundam Wing - Go, Fight, Win to the recently written Preventer's Core. Plus, you'll find side stories, songfics, and a bio of all the characters.)

Chapter Twenty-three: Take Off

It was morning of October 30th, and my team was scattered throughout the base. Savanna, who was out yesterday working in the field in her costume gathering local intel, was ready to spill the info she got at the bar. She came in with her oaklys and sat down while we waited around the table.

"First off, the locals here think the OZ soldiers are the coal miners in the woods," she said, taking a sip of water. "Second, the group is very superstitious, even bin Laden himself, so I'm thinking we can take advantage of that and pull off some hocus pocus shit while you two are in the air to keep a distraction," she grinned. We were very happy about the information we just received.

"This pleases me," Jason said in a godfather voice.

"So, what did you have in mind?" Amy asked.

"Flashing lights, magic dust, magic sparks, a few holographic things, and of all else, manic laugher. You get the idea," he said.

"Well it's almost time, so we should head back to work. Trel, you could work on the magic part and the holographic effects," I said to them.

"Consider it done," she said as she excused herself from the table.

"Amy, find the electrical system in the restaurant," I said to her.

"Righty-o boss man," she said to me as she gave a salute and went to work.

"And Jason-" I said before he cut me off.

"Manic laugher: got it," he said as he went to his room.

Everyone went to their respected locations as I went downstairs to work on the drop. I saw Relena on the TV again, this time at a peace conference with the US president.

After a hard day's worth of work, we went to sleep around 11 in the night.

Tomorrow would be October 31st, and it was the day we would go.

This is how the plan went: Trel, Amy, Jason, and Savanna would be working at the restaurant scaring the hell out of bin Laden while I'm transporting the items to the airport and preparing for the drop. At 7:00, Amy would leave and head to the airport to meet me (they said even if Amy left, they would be fine) and at 7:30 Harpy Lady will take off and at 8:00 (and it's already black outside at night) we'll drop into the base. At 9:00, we exit and Jason is our getaway driver. I just hope that it'll be an easy getaway…