Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Memiors of an Amiercan Gundam Pilot ❯ The New and Improved Shining Bird Wing Custom! ( Chapter 28 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimers: I don't own anything in here, except my own character. Everything and everyone else is owned by their respected owners.

To see the whole entire fanfiction series, visit www.gundamwing-gofightwin.web1000.com. (Note that this fanfic series won't be on the page, but all of the rest of the fanfics will be there, from the original Gundam Wing - Go, Fight, Win to the recently written Preventer's Core. Plus, you'll find side stories, songfics, and a bio of all the characters.)

Chapter Twenty-seven: The New and Improved Shining Bird Wing Custom!

Fred had a great grin on his face when he told us about the doctor's gifts.

"Turn around," he said to us. We did, and we saw five brand-spanking-new Custom-made Gundams.

Of course, I was in pure shock, seeing my Shining Bird Wing fitted with new gattling guns, a longer wing span for more flight control, an improved twin buster rifle and energy hand, and more features I can shake my tailfeather at. In an excited fashion, I said, "YES!!!"

I also looked at everyone else's Custom Gundams, and everyone else was excited too. The only thing that everyone got that I didn't was an improved cloaking system, mostly because I didn't need it. But we were all stunned that the Zero System was installed. Fred explained that to us that we had the option to use it, but we can uninstall it at anytime.

Jason appeared on the screen sitting in his cockpit singing, "We're off to kill bin Laden…" then Trel decided to join in, "…and his crazy sidekick Saddam." We all started to sing our famous melody.

Then Fred, needing to discuss something very important, called us back down to the hanger. We saw Fred waiting patiently for us, and then he said, "Here," as we were handed Preventer jackets with a mythical creature and guardian space symbol, in our colors, patch on the right sleeve; red dragon in front of the black moon for me, gold griffin in front of the green and blue earth for Jason, red phoenix behind a golden sun for Amy, silver pegasus with a purple star behind it for Savanna, and finally for Trel a black unicorn behind a purple comet.

"Dragon, Griffin, Phoenix, Pegasus, and the Unicorn… all these creatures were either created by myth, legend, or man. The reason why was unknown, but we believed the reason why the people created them was to scare people. And that's what you're going to do," Fred said, pacing back and fourth.