Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Memiors of an Amiercan Gundam Pilot ❯ Another One Comes Along ( Chapter 30 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimers: I don't own anything in here, except my own character. Everything and everyone else is owned by their respected owners.

To see the whole entire fanfiction series, visit www.gundamwing-gofightwin.web1000.com. (Note that this fanfic series won't be on the page, but all of the rest of the fanfics will be there, from the original Gundam Wing - Go, Fight, Win to the recently written Preventer's Core. Plus, you'll find side stories, songfics, and a bio of all the characters.)

Chapter Twenty-nine: Another One Comes Along

We were about to board the shuttle that would take us to the colony with the ball. We were halfway through the boarding tunnel when the intercom system said, "Will all American Gundam pilots please report to the main hanger immediately? I repeat, will all American Gundam pilots please report to the main hanger immediately? Thank you." And with that, we rushed off to the hanger to see Fred with a smug look on his face holding another jacket.

"What's the problem here Fred?" Trel panted as she tried to catch her breath.

"Nothing, there's no problem," he said still having that smug look.

"If it's some sick joke of yours, that's fine, but if you really have to say something, say it now so that we can be on our marry way," Amy gritted through her teeth.

"Really, there's no problem here," he said as he shook his head.

"Fred, I ran in a pair of high heels just for this, and I could have gotten a twisted ankle, so tell us already!" Savanna shouted.

"Watch," he said as a black hole formed over him.

"I'm not going back! You can't make me!" Jason yelled as he hid behind me.

"No one's going anywhere Jason; I'll make sure of it," I said as I looked back at him, getting into my fighting position.

"Well no one is coming in but someone is coming out of this black hole," Fred stated as he started to wave his hands. We were very shocked as we waited for the "thing" to appear. We waited a few minutes until someone came down, and it landed face down and unconscious.

"That'll leave a mark," Jason said as he flinched.

Trel ran over to the unconscious person and shook the back of the person gently saying, "Nikita! Wake up!"

"Trel, you know this person?" Amy asked shockingly.

"Yeah," she said as she tried to wake Nikita up. She groaned as she got up slowly, blinked a few times, and rubbed her gray eyes. Apparently, her long brown hair with pigtails was ruined from the nasty fall.

"Angel!" she shouted as she threw her arms, gave Trel a hug, and started to sob. We were just standing there because we had no clue what just happened.

"Um…Trel," Savanna said. Both of them looked up at her.

"Um…would you mind to explain: what's going on?" Amy said with a confused look on her face. Trel explained everything, and that was enough to understand the basics, but there was no explanation of Trel calling her 'Nikita.'"

"Hello," she said to us as she threw her hands to get our attention. "I wouldn't mind an explanation myself you know."

"Um…Nikita, it's kind of hard to say this, but…" Trel said before being cut off by Fred.

"You're in the Gundam Dimension," he said quickly.

Nikita blinked a few times, laughed, and said, "Ok…I believe you. Now, if I click my heels three times I can go home."

"I'm afraid it's not that simple," Fred said. She stopped laughing and listened to him. He told her about bin Laden, Saddam Hussein, and the plot to take over the world thing. She figured out quickly that a 2:5 ratio of us to them was OK, but a 2:6 ratio was very good, and that was the reason why she was sent here.

"Do you accept this mission?" Fred said to her. She was shocked again, and then she stood up, walked towards Fred, shook his hand, and said happily, "I accept."

"Good, then I think you might need this," he said as he clicked a button on a remote control. The floor opened up, and out came a green variation of Black Plague minus the wings.

"Holy shit!It's Black Plague! Someone get Death Fortress up and stat!" Jason said as he ran around the room like an idiot.

"Kodaic," she said in shock.

"Good, you at least recognize your Gundam," Fred said while tossing Nikita her own Preventers jacket with a pink fairy on a white Venus.

"Welcome to the team," I said to her as I shook her hand. She was very happy while she shook my hand, and she was more ecstatic when she heard cheering from us and phrases like "Welcome aboard" and "Team USA plus one."

"You know you need to get dressed," Fred said. Nikita got changed and found her bag of goodies with everyone she needed to survive out here while Trel laid out the basic rules. We were on board and were ready to take off. We would have more time, two weeks, to get this whole entire operation in full motion…