Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Memiors of an Amiercan Gundam Pilot ❯ Colonial Arrival ( Chapter 31 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimers: I don't own anything in here, except my own character. Everything and everyone else is owned by their respected owners.

To see the whole entire fanfiction series, visit www.gundamwing-gofightwin.web1000.com. (Note that this fanfic series won't be on the page, but all of the rest of the fanfics will be there, from the original Gundam Wing - Go, Fight, Win to the recently written Preventer's Core. Plus, you'll find side stories, songfics, and a bio of all the characters.)

Chapter Thirty: Colonial Arrival

We reached the colony days ahead to schedule, so we decided to crash the Marriot Hotel. Since it was on the doctor's tab, and I hope it was, we reserved the President Sweet with six bedrooms and bathrooms, 2 main living rooms, and a kitchen. We sat in the living room and discussed our plans.

I was sitting on the couch sewing a dragon/moon patch I requested from Fred to my stealth suit while I was briefing on the current status. "For starters: we're headed to the ball tonight, and from there I'll watch Relena from the shadows. I'll hope that I'll rendezvous with you guys sometime in the colony," I told them. "You know what you'll be doing during that time?"

"Well Amy and I are camping out in the colony nearest to Mariemaia's one, probably stowaway on the cargo and get in, and contact Savanna," Trel said looked at her new ally.

"It's the old classic 'get in, get out' thing," Amy said happily.

"What about you two?" I asked Savanna and Nikita.

"Well my original plan was to leave and head to LX-18999 to register as a soldier, get some training, and wait for my ranking, Amy, and Trel. But I think that Nikita would be a good partner to help me with the computer cracking in the base, and that she wouldn't have to change her ways because she hasn't met any of the pilots," Savanna stated.

"Sounds like a good plan," I said to her.

"Is that OK with you Nikita?" Trel asked.

"Yeah, that would be fun as long I get some action," she said happily.

"And Jas, what are you planning…" Amy said, but a knock on the door interrupted her. Savanna went up to the door and answered it, and one of the employees said, "Room service for Mr. Storm." A cart was wheeled in, and Savanna was given the tab.

"5,4,3,2,1," Jason counted with a small grin on his face.

"Jason! You spent $500 on room service ALONE?" Savanna yelled as she ran down the hallway. Jason was already in his locked room with his food cart. Savanna mumbled under her breath and walked away in defeat. Then she grabbed a can of whipped cream, and charged towards the room. In the distance, I heard much noise including Jason's "NO! NO! Not the whip cream! Not the whip cream!" cries. Eventually, when I got there, I saw no food on the cart and all the food around everywhere.

If there was one lesson learned today, let it be this: Never let Jason order room service. Obviously, he learned from that.

We all got cleaned up and prepped ourselves for the ball.

Later that night, I was walking from the hotel room to the location from the ball. It was snowing, and it looked real despite the fact it was fake. My plan was to attend the ball, and then head to LX-18999. A taxi drove by me, and I called it; he stopped, drove backward, and picked me up.

"So we're you headed tonight?" the cab driver said to me in a Hindu voice.

"I'm headed to the ball at the mansion," I told him.

"You mean the one Relena's hosting?" he asked me.

"That one," I said to him.

"I just came back from that; I drove someone there," he said. I nodded in response.

Within a few minutes, we arrived at the ball. I paid the driver a good tip and fare, and he drove off to work some more. Thank god when I got in it was crowded so that I can conceal myself really good. I sat in the shadows watching from the distance, clapping when needed, and waiting patiently for it to end; when it did, I quietly exited the place.

Relena was mostly done with her speech, and then she added an extra line. "A friend once told me, before he left this world, that the decisions you make today be the choices you can live with tomorrow. So hopefully I hope this decision can bring peace to the earth and space," she said. The room came alive with applause and when she finished, I think she saw me leave under the dark shadows. I looked at her before I did that.

"Matthew," he mouthed silently as tears started to form under her beautiful eyes, and then she quickly brushed them away.

Before midnight struck, I was already on a shuttle headed to LX-18999; I looked out of my window to see the moon and the stars as I waited in silence.

My part of the mission was coming up, and I went to sleep thinking about everything I was doing…