Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Memiors of an Amiercan Gundam Pilot ❯ LX18999 ( Chapter 32 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimers: I don't own anything in here, except my own character. Everything and everyone else is owned by their respected owners.

To see the whole entire fanfiction series, visit www.gundamwing-gofightwin.web1000.com. (Note that this fanfic series won't be on the page, but all of the rest of the fanfics will be there, from the original Gundam Wing - Go, Fight, Win to the recently written Preventer's Core. Plus, you'll find side stories, songfics, and a bio of all the characters.)

Chapter Thirty-one: LX-18999

It was a few days later, and I was atop a roof top mounted with binoculars watching Relena from that conference room, with my stealth suit feeling a moderate breeze. While she drank that tea (and she shouldn't have drank that tea in the first place) I was mouthing everything line for line by heart mostly because I saw EW about 11 million times, but I still watched those three dudes at the table to make sure they didn't anything new besides drugging Relena. I noticed in a few ticks that she was out cold and slumped on her chair. A group of guards led by bin Laden came in with a small smirk on his face. I hope that he didn't do anything to harm her because if she did I would have run over there and took matters into my own hands. When she was carried off, I jumped from building to building to get a better view.

Later that day, I infiltrated the base where I knew Savanna and Nikita were stationed without being seen. The first thing to do was get a uniform to blend in with the on-duty soldiers. I was in luck because the laundry room was next door to me. I first checked if anyone was in the room, then stole a set of the uniform including that ugly hat. Now, they would be suspicious if they saw me dressed up as a Soldier of the Mariemaia Army without their standard equipment and weapons. I was also in luck because the armory was also next door to the laundry room. So I went in there, picked up an AK-74 Assault Rifle and ammo. I also loaded my Deagles as sidearm with the screwed silencers. I walked out without leaving a trace.

I walked past Savanna and Nikita; they nodded at me, and I nodded back. I continued walking down until I saw Relena being escorted by two guards and being dumped into room with two more armed guards. I made note of her location as I walked pasted them quietly.

Now I kind of changed my plan. Now I would board the shuttle that Relena and Mariemaia was taking and I would act from there…

I was loading weapons and supplies onto a supply ship they would be sending to earth when the commander told me to retrieve Relena and escort her onto the plane. I went down that same hallway, seeing Mariemaia, Savanna, and Nikita. I saluted at the three and they did the same and then left me to do my job. I got the keys out and opened the door. I saw Relena in the corner curled up crying.

In a gentle, yet harsh voice, I said to her, "Get up Miss Relena, its time to go."

She quickly wiped her tears and slowly walked to the door covering her face. I could tell that her eyes were puffy and full of red. I led her down the hallway and she gave a sob or two along the way. I brought a packet of tissues and gave it to her; she accepted it and wiped her tears away.

"Thank you," she said quietly. I just nodded. "Have we met before?" she asked me as she looked at my face, but I tried not to look at her.

"I'm afraid not Miss Relena," I said to her. Thank god that damn hat was ugly.

We entered the shuttle and I saw Savanna and Nikita, again, walking towards the entrance. She took a seat, and I sat a few seats in front of her.

A few minutes, we were on our way to earth. I never thought I would make my return in this style…