Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Memiors of an Amiercan Gundam Pilot ❯ On the Plane ( Chapter 33 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimers: I don't own anything in here, except my own character. Everything and everyone else is owned by their respected owners.

To see the whole entire fanfiction series, visit www.gundamwing-gofightwin.web1000.com. (Note that this fanfic series won't be on the page, but all of the rest of the fanfics will be there, from the original Gundam Wing - Go, Fight, Win to the recently written Preventer's Core. Plus, you'll find side stories, songfics, and a bio of all the characters.)

Chapter Thirty-two: On the Plane

I had forgotten how long it took to get from earth to the colonies, so most of the time was I sleeping.

I had walked back and fourth, keeping my legs stretched, asking Mariemaia about three times on how the trip was. One time, I heard that famous conversation.

"Stop this Mariemaia, this is pure insanity!" Relena yelled at her.

'Got that right,' I thought as I leaned back in my chair. 'Damn crazy ass bitch.'

A few hours later, I saw a bunch of burning objects heading towards earth. I looked closer and saw the Gundams heading towards to earth. I kept reminding myself that Shining Bird Wing was there to back me up in this major operation. And I was ready to kick some ass and blow shit up. I had my palm pilot, with a Mariemaia Army symbol in the background (it was mandatory) listening to Eminem's "Lose Yourself."

'…you better lose yourself, in the music, the moments, you own it, you never let it go…' I sang to myself before the intercom interrupted me; I paused hear the announcement.

"We are not entering the atmosphere. Please fasten your seat belts," it said. I sighed in relief: we were no longer in space. Quietly, I leaned back in my chair and took the jolt head on. I looked outside the window and I knew that I was one mile closer to Shining Bird Wing, Bin Laden, and "insane" Hussein. I also saw the number of transport ships entering the atmosphere; the invasion had begun. I also noticed another mobile suit, and I thought: Black Plague Jr.?

I went back to the song. '…you only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow, 'cause opportunity comes once in a lifetime…' I continued to sing to myself.

'Houston, we have a major problem,' I thought to myself.

Soon enough, we arrived in Brussels, Belgium. All three of us exited the craft standing by Mariemaia's side. We entered the Brussels Presidential Palace, and I was told personally by Mariemaia to stand guard by Relena's room.

'Just a few more hours and then I can kick some ass and blow shit up,' I thought. I smirked at the thought, and then I recalled the mobile suit. 'Damn, nice place.'